Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Someone who reviewd the last chapter of Proud of Being in Love with You asked whether we would be able to see Allegra's side of the story during the year apart. Here it is!




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Abandoned

I woke up feeling sore in places I didn’t remember having. The last time I had sex was when I decided to just turn around and leave the room that had been witness of the deed.

I stretched and expected to find Chris next to me in the back of my car.

I knew what we did was just sex. It wasn’t like the last time where he was sweet and tender. He just wanted to get to the point as so did I. I wanted to feel him inside of me. I wanted to be branded as his in the most carnal way possible.

But he wasn’t there.

My heart skipped a beat as I got dressed.

A note was next to my maid of honor dress.

‘I can’t give you just sex, Allegra. I can’t be just your bone ami. I want to be your man and I know you can’t give this to me.’ He wrote.

I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes. He left, he left before I had the chance to tell him that I didn’t want him to leave me. I wanted him with me. I would give him everything he wanted if it meant that he was going to stay.

Oh, Karma is such a bitch.

At least he had left a note. And I still felt like crap. He abandoned me.

I couldn’t even try to imagine how he felt when I left him in the room without a word or a second glance.

Abandoned, resentful, angry, heart-broken?

But I wasn’t in love him, right? Laurence claimed that I loved him and I was just an idiot for not seeing it. My father was a bit colder towards me and told me to give Chris a chance.

I felt like I couldn’t redeem the situation before he left. And I could feel my heart breaking as I thought that things would be left like this between us for a whole year.






Chapter End Notes:

Let me know what you think. This is going to be short. I have no intention to write Allegra's ideas and thoughts once Chris gets back, because this is after all Chris' story, even though Allegra is a part of it.

I hope you enjoyed it. Kisses.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.