[Reviews - 106] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

This story is the sequel of Illusions: The End.

Emma is on the brink of depression and she has lost herself. George finds it incredibly hard to cope with the guilt he feels for causing her to lose her psychological equilibrium. Will they be able to get back together, or will Taylor be the best person to pick Emma up and make her feel herself again?

© Adi Milano, 2012.


Rated: Mature Content
Categories: Original Fiction
Characters: Original Character(s)
Classification: None
Genre: Drama, Family, Friendship, Romance
Story Status: Active
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations, Original Characters, Sexual Content , Un-betaed , Work in Progress
Series: Illusions
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes Word count: 19016 Read: 36436
Published: October 13 2012 Updated: December 26 2012

1. Prologue by Adi Milano [Reviews - 25] starstarstarstarstar (148 words)

And I'm back with Emma and George. Yay! After spending an excruciating but fantastic week studying at a residential school near Cambridge, instead of catching up with school work I decided to seat down and write. 
I hope you like it, otherwise I will be crushed. I decided to do a second part, although initially I thought that I wanted to leave the story with an open ending. We'll see. I might find whatever I write here rubbish, who knows?
Thanks for finding the time to read.

2. Chapter 1: George by Adi Milano [Reviews - 23] starstarstarstarstar (462 words)

And here it is. The first chapter.

3. Chapter 2: Emma by Adi Milano [Reviews - 20] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1393 words)

The next chapter is up. And it's probably going to be the last one for a while. I have a pile of homework to do and that will take up my time. As much as I would love to write instead of doing politics and philosophy and history essays, I can't.


Please let me know what you think. I'm going to ask you some questions at the end of the chapter, and I would be grateful if you could answer them.


Best,


Adi Milano.

4. Chapter 3: George by Adi Milano [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar (1498 words)

I'm incredibly sorry for not posting earlier. I got caught up with a lot of things. One of them was preparing for the entry test for Oxford and many other stuff. But now I'm back, even though I'm confused about this story and about its direction. 

This chapter is short. I'm trying to write longer chapters but I just don't feel it when I do.

I wanted to keep the originality of the story, the fact that there were a lot of blanks and other things.  I had great ideas when I started, but I'm feeling like whatever I write doesn't meet my expectations. Sad thing. 

I don't want to give up yet. I'm trying to sort all this out and as soon as I do that, I'll be fine and writing as much as I can.
Maybe I should just stick to my original idea for this part, which was for me to talk only about their past through the therapy sessions. Let me know what you think. 

5. Chapter 4: Emma by Adi Milano [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2603 words)

I just finished writing this chapter, and I'm gonna post it now. YAY!

6. Chapter 5: George by Adi Milano [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (3038 words)

I wrote this last week, but I couldn't post it until I read it again and make some corrections, which I couldn't do as I went to Oxford without my laptop to make my parents happy. Now I'm back inLondon after a few days in the amazing city where I hope I'll be able to study. Thus, I apologise for disappearing but I had to concentrate on preparing for interviews at Oxford. Now that that is done and I only have two January exams to worry about, I can give my partial attention to writing.

I kind of have an idea of how this story is going to end. And I also know that I want to keep it short. Hence, the future gaps. 
Enjoy reading!

7. Chapter 6: Emma by Adi Milano [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (2952 words)

I know you readers will hate me for this chapter. I just want to justify myself by saying that I wrote what I felt my muse was telling me. 

It's almost 3 am here in London and I really have to go to bed. I just finished writing this, and I can't wait tomorrow to post it. Pardon moi for any spelling or grammar mistake.

8. Chapter 7: George by Adi Milano [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2228 words)

Finally I found the time to write.
It's Christmas break, and although I have to revise for two exams in January, I'll try to write as well when I can.

I'm a bit sad that some people did not like the last chapter, but hey! You cannot make everyone happy.

Still clueless on how this story will end....Emma might find herself dating again George, or dating Taylor or single. We'll see down the line. 

I just hope that this story is going to be as realistic as possible.

9. Chapter 8: Emma by Adi Milano [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (2460 words)

The story is almost done. I think that this might be the last chapter, followed by an epilogue. 

Some of you will be happy about this chapter and some of you won't. I guess that's life for you. 

I hope you enjoy reading it and I want to thank all of you who find the time to read the rubbish I write. You make me keep going. 

New story will be posted as soon as this is over.

10. Chapter 9: George by Adi Milano [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1645 words)

This is the last chapter and it will be followed by the Epilogue, which I still don't know what it is about.

This is after all a HEA. I hope you enjoyed reading this.

Oh. The song mentioned in this chapter is called: This Man, by Graffiti6. Listen to it. It's my new obsession, and I found out about it and it fit so perfectly with George's feelings.

11. Epilogue by Adi Milano [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (589 words)

The end. Short and sweet.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.