Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

Kylie rushed around the room looking for her last article of clothing. A loud clap of thunder stopped her in her tracks. She could not help the sense of foreboding that overtook her body. It was her 21st birthday and she and her best friend Samantha were going to a club called minion. Now she was getting ready Kylie had her doubts about going to such a place. But that was where Samantha wanted to go and Kylie was not about to ruin her good time. They met only eight months ago and became fast friends who did everything together. Of course when they found out they were born on the same day one minute apart of course they decided to celebrate together.

 

 The club was a perpetual Halloween party. Everyone had to dress up and a lot of shady characters went there. As Kylie opted for the sexy sorceress costume she wondered what even possessed her to agree to this in the first place.

 

She wore her shoulder length black braids with a bang on the right side covering her eye. She then applied dark purple lipstick to her plump pink lips. She topped it off with lavender eye shadow that stood out against her dark chocolate skin. The sorceress costume came with a lavender cloak that had dark purple trimmings and a dark purple bodice underneath.

 

She stood in the mirror wondering how she let herself be talked into these sorts of things.

 

Being a bit early she had decided to sit on the couch and wait but no sooner then she sat down the doorbell rang she stood up and threw it on her dark purple pumps.

 

Samantha sauntered and as soon as the door opened. She of course had chosen to be a vampire. They were her favorite mythical creature. She had worn a tight red corset with a black miniskirt. Her long black hair had been given red streaks just for the occasion. Her lips were given volume with the blood red lipstick that stained them. Her tanned complexion mixed well with the outfit and made her whole outfit scream seduction.

 

“Hey girl!” Samantha said as she gave Kylie a brief hug of welcome. “I have had a tingling feeling all day I think something good is going to happen tonight.” “I don’t know Sam I have had a weird feeling too, but I don’t think it is for something good.” “Oh come on don’t be such a spoil sport it’s our birthday today with any luck we will go get laid and won’t be that 21-year-old virgins anymore.” Sam said as she went to the kitchen to get a drink. “You said you were a virgin by choice just like me.” Kylie followed Sam and leaned against the counter watching her.  “I am- I mean I was, but I have decided that I have been waiting entirely too long. It’s not like I was waiting for marriage or anything so why torture myself?”

 

 “I guess you have a point but I think I will wait.”

 

“Suit yourself Kye I will be sure to tell you all about it tomorrow, for now it is time to get going.”

 

The ride to club minion was short and filled with thoughtful silence. As they pulled into the parking lot Samantha was the first to speak. “Are you okay Kye? I have never heard you this silent before.”

 

“Yeah I was just thinking about what you said earlier.”

 

 

 

“You think too much Kylie for once just go with the flow.

“Ok it is almost time to go in.” Because Sam was the daughter of a famous movie star they never had to wait in line. Tonight they would enter at the time of Sam’s birth since she was born first. At precisely nine o’clock they stepped over the threshold and Sam automatically paused. Kylie grabbed her hand and tugged her along to one of the tables in the back, but after she sat Sam down she felt her body getting hot.

 

The thrum of the music vibrated through her. Somebody accidentally brushed against her and she felt an intense rush of need sweep through her. There was a sweet smell radiating from every male in the room. It was stronger in some than others.

 

Then Sam was at her side. “Do you feel that too?” She practically purred in Kylie’s ear.

 

Her breath sent shivers down Kylie’s spine. For a second Kylie’s mind cleared and she wondered what exactly was going on. She was not a lesbian, so why would Sam’s touch make her want to moan in ecstasy.

 

“Let’s find some guys to dance with.” She heard Sam’s voice as her friend practically dragged her to the dance floor.

 

Kylie’s mind was in a daze but when Sam walked up to two men, one dressed as Dracula and the other as Tarzan, her mouth started to water. Dracula was lean with pale blue eyes. Kye could have sworn that she knew exactly what he looked like under his costume.  Every curve of his bicepts and every ridge of his six pack. Even his smell was alluring. She then turned and noticed the ay that sam was eyeing Tarzan. Kye felt that he was way too muscular and he did not have as sweet of a smell as Dracula. Sam boldly grabbed Tarzan’s hand and led him onto the dance floor. She eyed Kylie as if saying for her to do the sam. Dracula held out his hand and she immediately accepted. Her body felt more alive than it ever had. She ground herself against him making sure that she could always feel his erection. With every touch her body burned hotter.

 

“Hey guess what Kye?” Sam said as she detached herself from Tarzan. “These two guys are visiting from paris and are sharing a room.” “Oh really?” Kylie said as she turned to Dracula and licked her lips. “Yeah they offered to show us their place.”

 

Sam’s voice made it more of a question than a statement. “I think I would love to see it Sam.”

 

At Kylies words the four of them left the club. Kylie rode with Dracula in his 2010 dodge charger, while Sam drove behind them in with Tarzan in her car. They arrived at a large hotel and went to the top floor. The suite actually looked like a two bedroom apartment. “ladies have a seat.” Tarzan said. “We must call our employer this time every evening please excuse us.” The girls minds were still a bit hazy so they did not think about the things that were wrong with what the guys had told them. “Don’t be too long.” Sam said as she sat on the sofa and crossed her legs with Kylie following suit.

 

Dracula went into the room followed by Tarzan. “Dude I can’t believe they bought that lame story.” Tarzan whispered. “that should be ten thousand a piece so how should we do this?” Dracula said going to the drawer and pulling out a needle. “Wait man these sluts are ready and willing it’s been a long time since I’ve gotten some good consensual head. Let’s drug them in their sleep after we’ve had our fun it will be easier with less evidence to clean up and we can tell the shippers to be here in three hours.”

 

“I guess that sounds good to me I have almost forgotten what a naturally wet pussy feels like.” With that they opened the door and took a seat next to each girl. Kylie’s mind was going crazy the waiting was almost too much. The back of her throat was dry and tingling and the dull ache between her legs had become a constant throb.

  As soon as Dracula had come near enough she grabbed him and kissed him hard. Her hand went between his legs to rub his erection through his jeans. Sam had gotten on her knees before Tarzan and pulled out his huge pulsating cock and was licking it from the base to the shaft. Kylie unzipped Dracula’s pants and started to jerk him off. She then turned to watch Sam as she began to twirl her tongue over the tip of Tarzan’s penis licking up his precum like it was liquid candy.

  Watching caused Kylie to become even more aroused so she stood and removed her clothing. Then she pushed dracula onto the couch never breaking eye contact. There was a tingling feeling in her head as she felt herself draw him in.

    Dracula’s penetration was swift and hard. The pain felt so wonderful that she threw her head back and moaned loudly. When she did Dracula grabbed her braids and drew one of her erect nipples into his mouth. She felt her walls constrict around him and her mind reach out to his telling him to continue. Every thrust sent tingles through her spine.

    She stopped moving for a second in order to preserve the moment, but he roughly grabbed her hips and ground himself into her. It felt so good she let the tingling in her spine become a massive explosion in her head. She knew he was coming as well and she almost drooled on herself. It was delicious, almost like tasting a decadent desert for the first time. Her pussy squeezed him tighter and tighter. She heard male screams, but the only thing could concentrate on was being filled to the brim. She could feel her pussy walls sucking every last bit of semen that dared to remain inside of him. When she relaxed she heard a thump on the floor.

    Her knees crumbled and she laid her head down onto his shoulder. She could hear her heart pounding and blood rushing in her ears. After a few minutes Kylie regained her composure. She did not know what was coming next. She got up only to realize that Dracula was unconcious. His penis and sack looked like a sun dried prune and a piece of beef jerky.

   Before anything could register in Kylie’s head Sam screamed. She had climbed off of Tarzan in order to find him in a similar state as his friend. “ oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!” Sam repeated the same phrase over and over again. Kylie stood there in shock wondering what had just happened. When she was finally able to think there was a knock on the door. Kylie was on autopilot she covered Samantha’s mouth and made a motion for her to be quiet.

 

She looked around for an escape and found none. She walked over to Dracula and lifted him up. She thought that she was going to have to struggle, but it was very easy to let him. She felt as if she could have flung him across the room if she needed to. “Get him.” Kylie whispered to Sam while motioning to Tarzan. She opened the bedroom door and put them on a bed together. She then went to the dresser to look for some pajamas so it would seem like they died together in their sleep. What she found one needle, drive, and pictures of several different women. She did not have time to think for too much longer because it seemed that whoever was knocking had found their own way into the room. Both women held their breath.

    There was no closet in the room and both women would not fit under the bed. The person stopped in the room and opened the door.

    Kylie was shocked to find that she was staring at the face of her older sister. “awww I guess I am a bit late you have already eaten.” Kiana said with a smile.

   Sam looked at Kylie as if expecting for her to have an answer, but Kylie had yet to recover.

“Good job you guys didn’t even kill them.” Sam heard her own brother’s voice say.

Kiana took a look at the men and put her hand on Dracula’s face.

“Want to see a cool trick little sis?” She said before her eyes glowed purple and the man’s face changed.

Kylie’s jaw dropped when she found that she was looking at herself. While Kiana walked over to Tarzan to make him look like Samantha, Rogelio Samantha’s brother started to speak.

“You guys have no idea what these guys were going to do with you had you been normal girls. Their minds are filthy they work in the sex slave trade business you guys ended up very close to being drugged and shipped off to their Parisian headquarters, so you don’t need to feel bad about what is going to happen to them. Since you guys don’t know how to shape shift yet we will help you, but I warn you don’t make a sound. Kiana and I will take care of the guys coming right now. Remember no movement and no sound.”

   He went over to Samantha and touched her face, and right where Sam had been standing a lamp post appeared. Kylie just stood frozen as he covered her face with his hand. She did not feel any different, but she decided that it would probably be best to do as she was told.

       A second later Kiana and Rogelio turned into Dracula and Tarzan. No sooner than they changed there was a knock on the door. Tarzan went to answer it while Dracula went over to where the forms of Samantha and Kylie lay unconscious. He touched each of them in the middle of the forehead and they started to stir.

“Here they are.” The fake Tarzan said leading about five guys in the room. “We didn’t even need to drug ‘em they were ready and willing, kinda tight though they could use some loosening up."






Chapter End Notes:

Please be sure to tell me what you think







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.