[Reviews - 86] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

What's a girl to do, when she doesn't listen to her head but instead throws caution to the wind for one night?

We've all had an encounter with that guy, right? The one who knows that he is sex on two legs. That guy who you know should be avoided, but still manages to reel you in easily. That guy who is still in your bed, even though he is long gone.

No? You don't know him. Well, Ambi does. 

 


Rated: Mature Content
Retired
Categories: Original Fiction
Characters: None
Classification: None
Genre: None
Story Status: Active
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 30393 Read: 47463
Published: December 29 2012 Updated: February 06 2014
Story Notes:

This isn't going to be an epic tale. Just a short fic that popped into my head after a night of drinking, telling tales and laughing with the girls.

This is my first POV story, so if I screw it up...hey at least I tried it. It is supposed to be funny in parts, but if you don't get the humor, that's okay. Try to enjoy the other parts. I think that story will be told over 3-4 chapters over the next few days.    

What's a girl to do, when she doesn't listen to her head but instead throws caution to the wind for one night? Read along and find out.  

 

 

1. The Party by kellyklue [Reviews - 25] starstarstarstarstar (5619 words)

I apologize if reading this story makes you want to whip out your red pen. :-) It is rough and has not been edited. I am trying to get back into the groove.      

Items in italics are meant to be crazy thoughts roaming around in Ambi's head. If you can relate...well...welcome to the club.

 

2. I want you to want me by kellyklue [Reviews - 15] starstarstarstarstar (4310 words)

Items in italics are meant to be crazy thoughts roaming around in Ambi's head. Thank you for all the feedback so far.

3. I'm your naughty girl by kellyklue [Reviews - 15] starstarstarstarstar (7851 words)

Just in time for St. Patrick's Day...more Irish. 

Italics...you've read the previous chapters so you know the drill. ;-)

If dirty words offend you...(take this as a warning) I put 2 whole heaping teaspoons in this chapter.

Enjoy :-)

4. What a man, what a man... by kellyklue [Reviews - 14] starstarstarstarstar (3643 words)

What would St. Patrick's Day be without a little Irish!  

Enjoy.

5. You Shook Me All Night Long by kellyklue [Reviews - 17] starstarstarstarstar (8970 words)

Hello readers. I hope that all of you beautiful people are staying warm. If not, I hope that this last chapter of I'm Irish, warms you up. At least a little bit. :-)

If you made it with me to Ch 5, then you know the drill. Profanity, yes. Smuttiness, yes. Craziness, yes. If any of this offends you.....

My life has been crazy, but I am working on the other stories, too.

Enjoy this chapter and please tell me what you think.

Cheers.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.