Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

No reviews so far. Come on, Chamber Sisters. I know that we can do better than that!




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Hi Guys! Thank you so much to those of you who have purchased my book, Amended Hearts. I would appreciate it immensely if you all would take a moment to stop by Amazon and leave a review. It can be extremely challenging to get noticed there without positive feedback and so far, no one has been kind enough to share their thoughts on the story.

 

I know that many of you loved, loved, loved this couple, and I only hope that more people are able to get to know them just as well. With your help, we can make it happen.

 

So, if you've ever thought, "I know that someone is going to leave a message, because this story is great!" Let that someone be you. You can put Amended Hearts on the map. To refresh your memory, feel free to read the blurb below.

 

Have you ever found yourself answering the question, "What's it like to date outside your race?" I have, and I dislike it. After all, love is precious, no matter the skin in which you find it. In my frustration, I decided to write a book about it. My characters are people who happen to come from different cultural backgrounds, and who each have the type of baggage that that could be sitting in your closet (Family and career issues, anyone?). I hope you'll check it out this uplifting tale about a woman with a few self confidence issues who must decide whether to take a chance and pursue her new crush on Gabriel, or to risk it all and amend her heart for her best friend, Lucas.

http://www.amazon.com/Amended-Hearts-Chiming-Noelle-Vonham-ebook/dp/B00J1AO7UO

Amended Hearts (Chiming Hearts)Aaliyah Wyndham is a twenty-seven year old attorney working in the field of Entertainment Law. She has had a crush on her next-door neighbor, C.E.O. Gabriel Cortez, for over a year. Following a break-in, the two share a...AMAZON.COM






Chapter End Notes:

Your feedback is very much appreciated.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.