Bonnie lived in a world ruled by magic and when her Craft is awakened she becomes the spark which rekindles a war that almost tore the world apart. Slight crossover with the the Black Jewels series. Bonnie/Klaus and Bonnie/Damon
Categories: Primetime Television Characters: Bonnie Bennett
Classification: Alternate Universe
, Off Cannon Genre: Action-Adventure
, RomanceStory Status:
NonePairings: Damon/Bonnie (Vampire Diaries)Warnings: Adult Situations
, Dark Fic
, Extreme Language
, Graphic Violence
, Sexual Content
, Strong Sexual Content
, Work in Progress
April 06 2013 Updated:
May 07 2013
This isn't truly a crossover, it's more of an AU with heavy influence from Anne Bishop's The Black Jewels series. The only faces that will be seen are from the show, but I'll be using The Dark Jewels mythos more so than anything else.
1. Chapter 1 by neogenesis85 [Reviews - 3] (3092 words)
- TDJ series is a matriarchal society, with Queens being the highest in position. Those with Craft (or supernatural in this fic's case) are part of the Blood. All Blood males have an innate need to bond/serve and protect a Queen.
- If a Blood male hasn't found his bond Queen he will often contract out his services until it happens.
- Jewels are used as a separate power reservoir for the Blood who possess more than their bodies can handle. Not all Blood have enough power to wear a Jewel, but they can still wield basic Craft/magic. Those who are strong enough receive their first Jewel during their Birthright Ceremony. The darker the Jewel the more power the person possesses.
- All Jeweled females are considered Witches.
- Both female and male Bloods have a hierarchy (Witch/Healer/Priestess/Black Widow/Queen and Warlord/Prince/Warlord Prince respectively) which will be explained in more depth as the fic continues.
- Those who are familiar with Bishop's work will know that rape is a pivotal part of her series. I don't have time for any of that. I think it's an overused plot device and rape culture has made too many people think it's a justifiable punishment (and/or they get off on it) for to be included in so much fiction (which bleeds into the real world and has all kinds of uncomfortable implications.) But I will be including some dub-con moments to illustrate how a Blood bound male can be abused by a Lady that is willing to manipulate said bond. Just putting that warning out there.
Other notes of importance:
Italicized speech means people are talking telepathically.
2. Chapter 2 by neogenesis85 [Reviews - 2] (5073 words)