Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

Payback
written by Shona

11...12...13...14...15...

I sat at my desk as I watched the time slowly pass. My eyelids hanging low and my posture slump over. I never felt so tired in my life. You would think after getting nine hours of sleep, I'd be energized but nope. Not even close.

"Miss Knowles." she quickly woke out of the trance, her eyes focusing in on her boss standing in the doorway.

"Uh..." she quickly sat up straight, fixing her posture. "Yes sir?"

"You have a minute? Can you meet me in my office?"

"Um, sure." she stood up, following the older guy to his main office. "I really hope everything is okay with that article. I didn't..." she trailed off, instantly gazing in on the familiar guy sitting at his desk. "Um, Mister Timberlake. Hi." she greeted, extending her hand out to shake his but instead, he gave her a dirty look. "Um, It's a pleasure to meet you again." she glanced at her boss. "What...can I do for you today?" she already had a feeling why he was there. And for some reason, something was telling her things weren't going to turn out good. Especially after bashing him in news paper.

"Mister, Ross I think it would be better if your associate and I talk in private. Your office, please." he spoke to her.

"Um..." she gulped down. "Sure. Follow me." he stood up, smiling at Mister Ross on his way out the door.

"We'll talk soon." he spoke, following her out of the room. For some reason, it felt as if someone was hawking her down. And she had a good clue who it was. After leading him in her office, she shut the door behind him.

"Have a seat." she turned, immediately feeling a hand grasp her arm. He pulled her towards him, quickly pushing her up against the wall. She gulped down hard, peering deeply in his heated eyes.

"Is this what you had in mind?" he spoke in a low tone. "Humiliating me in your stupid magazine."

"I..."

"I'm not finished talking." he cut her off, his eyes slowly trailing down her figure. "You know, after reading that article...it started to make me think about us and...what we had." she yanked her arm away.

"You and I are old news. You were the biggest mistake I ever made."

"Is that so? And let me tell you something. The only reason why someone would talk bad about another human being...IN the worlds biggest magazine, had to be seeking for revenge. Revenge for breaking your little heart." she rolled her eyes. "Now in return, I'm gonna get my revenge." she immediately peered in his eyes. "After I'm finished with you, you will think twice about doing something like that again." he gripped her arm, slinging her against the desk. A soft gasp escaped her lips.

She immediately knew what was happening. When they were together, he'd play mister rapist games with her. And for some reason, it turned her on.

"What do you think you're doing?" his hand trailed up her thigh, leisurely tugging her underwear down. "No..."

"No what?" he quickly ripped them in half, discarding them from her body. He grasped her waist, picking her up and sitting her on top of the desk. "I'm gonna give you something to write about."

"Justin..."

"Spread your legs." she gulped down, becoming nervous all of a sudden. Her eyes watched closely as he unbuttoned his jeans, tugging them down.

No sex in five months. She was definitely yearning for it. Bot not here in her office. "We can't do this here."

"Shut up." he pulled her to the edge, guiding the tip of his penis towards the wet entrance between her legs. The moment she felt him enter her, this warm feeling spread throughout her body. He lifted one of her legs, gradually sliding further into her.

"Oh..." she moaned, biting her lip in pleasure. His thrusts quickened. His long, hard cock slamming in and out of her. She couldn't help but shriek because it all felt too good. "Jusstinnn!!!" he quickly covered her mouth, slowing down his pace.

"You want me to stop?" she shook her head, moaning between his hand. "Well that's exactly what's gonna happen if you scream like that again. Okay?" she nodded. He removed his hand, quickly picking up his pace once again.

"Oh god. Fuck. Ooohhh." she reached out for him, grabbing his shoulder in pain. She didn't remember him being this rebellious before. But she had to admit, it only made her want more. "Fuck me harder. Mmm."

"Mmm mmm mmm." he shook his head. "You're enjoying this a little too much." he pulled out of her, using his hand to groom her dripping wet pussy. "I want you to beg for it. Tell me how much need this big fat cock inside you...fucking the woman outta you. Say it."

"Stop torturing me." she gripped his neck, pulling him down to meet lips with his. "I want you inside me. I need to feel you. Please." she gripped his butt, pushing him up against her. "I wanna feel your big fat...juicy cock. I want you to fuck me like you've never fucked a woman before." he scrutinized her closely, realizing how much she yearned for it. "Please."

He slowly leaned in, sucking sweetly on her neck. "You want me to fuck the woman outta you? Hmm?" he slid back enter her, plunging further with each thrust.

"Oh yesss!! Fuck..." she moaned uncontrollably. He quickly covered her mouth once again.

"What did I say?" he slid out of her, quickly flipping her over on her stomach. "I'm gonna give you something to scream about." he groomed her butt hole with the head of his penis, slowly pushing his head inside.

"Jus..." she tensed up a bit.

"Shhh." he hushed, sliding half of his length inside her.

"Ohhh..." he covered her mouth as he swiftly filled her completely. She laid there, squirming sadistically.

"Stop moving. You're only gonna make it worse." he begin moving inside her, hearing her whimper with every thrust. She threw her arm back, missing his head by an inch. "Oh...so you wanna fight me now?" he gripped a portion of her hair, tugging on it firmly as he continued his task. "You are one fine piece of meat, you know that?"

"I'm gonna fuck your ass up." she spat out.

"Oh. You mean like how I'm doing you? Ahaha." he reached in between them, grazing her clit vigorously.

"Mmm. Oh god." her eyes were filled with agony. She never imagined she would experience anal sex. And it seemed so much painful then it look.

"What a tough girl you are. Taking it like a man." he entered two fingers in her pussy, fingering her rapidly.

"Oh god yes. Mmm yesss." she bit her lip, holding back what was bottled up inside her. "Faster. Oh...oh jesus christ!!!" she whimpered, enjoying his hand stroking her clitoris.

"Who's your daddy?" he asked, slapping her ass. "Who's your fucking daddy!" he slammed in and out of her sore ass furiously.

"Oh god, you are! You are big daddy. Ohhhh." she gripped the edge of the desk, immediately feeling this explosion throughout her body. "Oh..." she panted heavily. "Jesus christ." he planted butterfly kisses down her back, gradually pulling out of her. She was too sore to move a muscle. Her asshole thumped and her pussy throbbed. Her whole body was in a state of agony, she didn't know how she was going to make it through the day.

"I suggest you straighten up. Get you a clean pair of underwear." Justin suggested while buttoning his jeans. "I'm sure Mister Ross will be pounding on that door any minute."

"Shit." She forcefully slid off the desk, standing to her feet. "Ow." a knock startled her. "Oh my god." she grabbed the air freshener off her desk, spraying a good amount in the air. "It smells like sex in here. What am I gonna tell him?" he shrugged his shoulders.

"That's none of my concern." he leaned in, pecking her on the lips. "Thanks for the quickie. I should be getting back now." she watched in surprise as he unlocked the door, yanking it open. "I was just leaving." he spoke, brushing pass the older guy. "Goodbye, Miss Knowles." she cleared her throat, watching her boss enter the room.

"Everything all right, Miss Knowles?" she nodded, quickly taking a seat at her desk.

"Uhh, everything..." her eyes focused in on her pair of underwear laying next to her chair. "Um...everything's all right." she kept the eye contact with him as she sneakily used her foot to kick the panties under the desk. Words couldn't explain how bad her ass hurt, but she knew what she had to do in order to make things look less obvious. "I'm gonna start work on that article."

"Okay." her office phone broke the silence in the room.

"I'll get that." she pressed the "speaker" button. "The times magazine, Beyonce speaking. How may I help you?"

"I enjoyed our little..." her eyes immediately lit up.

"Uhh..." she quickly took the phone off speaker, resting it against her ear. "Ahem, yes." Mister Ross eyed her closely as he took a few steps towards the door. "Um, okay. Well I get off at four." she lowered her voice, watching as her boss left the room. "Seven? Okay I'll be there. See you then. Bye." she sat the phone back on the reciever, a smile leisurely forming across her lips. "Hmm what a day. What a day." she repeated, finally getting back to work.












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.