[Reviews - 15] starstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Evangeline Jones is a 26-year-old African American woman who is independent and beautiful. Coming out of starbucks with her morning coffee she bumps into some very broad shoulders, she continuously say's sorry without looking up at "broad shoulders" and when she finally looks up she sees the most handsome man she's ever laid eyes on. The only issue is that.....he's white.


Rated: All Ages
Categories: Original Fiction
Characters: None
Classification: None
Genre: Romance
Story Status: Active
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 2096 Read: 20321
Published: May 12 2013 Updated: March 30 2014

1. The meeting by Heleana503 [Reviews - 6] starstarstarhalf-star (361 words)

2. Getting To Know Each other by Heleana503 [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarhalf-star (407 words)

3. The Call? by Heleana503 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarhalf-star (400 words)

4. So I Do Know You by Heleana503 [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (928 words)

Laaaaaaawd ! I'm sorry you guys ! I have this story on another site also called wattpad check it out on there also ! :) Sorry for such the long wait ! This chapter isnt edited fair warning ! Please comment and favorite ! Love you :* (Kiss face)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.