Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

in response to the Through His Eyes challenge.




Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm a first timer. I hope you enjoy.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Jason hoisted himself silently through the window and paused for a moment. He listened then smiled into the darkness of the moonless night surrounding him.

He would make Ashley remember him. He knew his reflexes were a bit off, thanks to the beer he'd consumed earlier that evening.  He heard the faint sound of snoring. He hadn't figured on Ashley being a snorer. He chuckled silently to himself,  and eased himself over the windowsill, and crawled into the bedroom.

He rolled over onto his back, thankful for the heat wave, which had almost everyone sleeping with open windows these days. He removed his Chucks and socks, flexing his toes in the deep pile of the carpet. He popped the snap of  his jeans. It sounded unbearably loud. He heard nothing but the soft rythmic snoring.

It almost felt as if he were already her man, coming home to her after a night of drinking. It felt good, even if it was just pretend. He was tired of being alone.

As he got out of his jeans, he hoped Ashley wouldn't be too angry in the morning, when she found him in her bed. He smiled at the thought of covering her face with a thousand kisses when she awoke in the morning. She was bound to accept that he was in love with her. He dropped his T-shirt on top of his jeans, and felt his way over to the bed. He knew he was too wasted to do anything tonight, but tomorrow, he planned to make love to her, not as just coworkers, but as his woman.

He slipped under the covers. As he fell asleep, his last thoughts were that he'd never taken Ashley to be a snorer.

'Damn, so round', he thought. His hands were in heaven, he felt them cupping soft, warm, round goodness. More firm, round warmth pressed into his crotch.

He pressed back. Hard against soft. She moaned. He moaned in return, his lips grazing a soft smooth shoulder and coming to rest in the curve of neck.
His fingertips found and made friends with nipples, pulling and twisting in time to his thrusting. She shifted, and he felt a new sensation, a warm wetnesses, guiding him on. He shifted and then he was inside her.

'So hot', he thought.' So tight.' He didn't feel the sweat rolling down his back, or hear the grunts he was making. All he could feel was the sensations his cock was sending his brain. Soft. Tight. Warm. Wet. and then Overload. He saw white, as he came and then fell back into sleep.

 'Argh,' he was jolted awake, as he landed painfully on the floor. The piling wasn't much, he could feel the impact in his elbow and hip.

"Ash, honey..." he started to open his eyes. He tried to hold back a smirk.

"Who are you and what the hell are you doing in my bed?" An angry voice demanded to know.

'That's not Ashley,' his ears told his brain a millisecond before his eyes flashed open to meet brown instead of green eyes.






Chapter End Notes:

Feedback would be greatly appreciated...







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.