Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


She lay on her tiny bed, snuggled next to Carmine's slim body. The thin sheet barely covered their bodies. That was intense... She knew she shouldn't be resting at the moment. She should have been out looking for her "mistakes".  But she felt like maybe a few minutes reacquainting herself with her college sweetheart wouldn't hurt anything.
"So are you feeling any better beautiful?" Her youthful love smiled, tracing his fingers over her forearm.
She kept staring at her ceiling. "A little. " She murmured. "I just wish--" She stopped herself from thinking out loud. She quickly changed the subject. "wish I could get some more sleep  right now."
"Heh. Poor baby." Carmine kissed her forehead, squeezing her close to him. "You'll get plenty of rest after the party tonight. You spending the weekend with us.  I'm just glad my parents are being cool about me having a party at the beach house"
Letisha thought about it. Crap, this was the night of our grad party. He's gonna propose to me tonight...”Yeah. Sounds like a lot of fun can’t wait spend time with you guys.”  She leaned up to kiss his lips.  Their moment of bliss was short lived as she could hear her front door unlocking. Carmine stood and quickly pulled his jeans back up over his waist in time for them to watch. Letisha’s roommate, Hallie, walk through the doors with shopping bags.
“Hey—whoa.” She smirked standing at the door, her rail thin frame looked like it was going to tip over from the weight of her newly attained items. “Did I walk in at a bad time?”
Carmine laughed pulling his shirt over his head while Letisha covered up in her bedsheet. “Nah, I needed to get going anyway. Hadn’t planned on staying long to begin with, I just missed my girl.” He kissed Letisha one last time. “Love you.”
“Love you too.” Letisha smiled and looked over his shoulder at Hallie who had dropped her bags on her bed and fanned herself; she pretended to be faint for their brief PDA.  Letisha wanted to scowl but she knew that Hallie was only teasing.
When Hallie heard the door close behind Carmine, she shot Letisha waggled her eyebrow suggestively. “You guys are too cute.” Letisha climbed  out of bed and slid her shorts back over her legs. “I’m so surprised he’s taking things so well.”
Letisha buttoning her shorts, didn’t bother to look up at darker skinned woman sitting on her bed. “Taking what well?”
“OH MY GOD!” She exclaimed, bouncing up out of bed and placing her hands on her hips. “Tish you still haven’t told him?”
Letisha told looked up confused. She couldn’t remember having this discussion with her roommate. “What?”
“You need to be ashamed of yourself.” Hallie stated, shaking her head. “You’re the worst girlfriend I swear…”
Letisha raised a brow, placing her hands in her pockets. What was she talking about? She looked over at the calendar on her desk. She looked at today’s date again… June 14th, 1994. Then that would mean…  She couldn’t possibly mean…












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.