Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Andrew Harding is A thrity-five year old Black male, the first to be senteance, to the facility of the Last and Bound Corrections, he was to serve two life senteances, for A triple homicide, of A father and mother, and their un-born child, when he was place in prison, he found out he was the only one there, (for now) Mr. Harding was feeling OK,  about being the only one there, feeling very thank-ful he didn't recieve the Death penalty.


Just sit back and serve his time, he was not locked down at all, he had the freedom to roam the en-tire prison, he notice all the empty rooms and was thinking, they too will have some-one in them soon, but for now he was going , to enjoy being alone, Mr Harding had time to reflect, back on the reasons and why, this place was to be his everlasting home(to die there) thinking back as far as he could remember, always brought him to his child-hood, words that was told to him day one, You will never amount to any-thing, you are no Dam good, you should had never been born, do all of us A Fucking Favor," Kill you Fucking Self"  he was thinking how bad, those harsh words hurt, made him feel so alone, he would go into his own world.


  In A part of his mind he would dwell there, in that world he was the ruler, if some-one crossed him in his world, they paid A horriable Price, they was to endure his Method of Pain.


********


.....Cassie Jean Butler, A forty-Five year old white woman, the first female sentance to Last And Bound, she's to serve natural life, no mean of Parole, for the murder of her Mother,  A person she claimed, torture her as A child, by allowing men to have sex with her,  starting at the age of Ten, a rage had build up in side of her, she vowed to her-self, one day she would kill her abusive mother, But she had to wait, as Cassie grew, so did her hate for her mother.


Cassie En-dured many men, she built up A wall within, telling her-self not to resist the men, lay there until it was over with, day after day, night after night, men had sex with her, giving her mother two dollars to five dollars, she remembered watching her mother counting the money, sitting on her big Fat Funky Ass, then yell out to her, Go take A bath," the others will be coming soon.


Cassie knnew she had no other, to come to her aid, to rescue her from the abuse, she was receiving from her Mother, she was told if she ever repeated any-thing, she would be taken away, and never heard from again, the words frighten her, so day after day, night after night, the abuse continue.


*******


.....Marcus(dip) Simms A forty year old Black man, senteance to serve life, for the murder of his nine-teen year old, prosistute girl-friend, he was  telling the courts that senteanced him, The young Bitch deserve to Fucking Die, and if I had to do it all over again, I would, The judge told him, It's my pleasure and the courts, to send you to Last And Bound Corrections, for the rest of your sorry life, the death penailty is too good for you, Marcus Simms told the court-room, This is some injustice Bull-Shit, How in Hell?" You Mother-Fuckers" Find me guilty"?" of killing some-one, that tried to kill me too?"I did other men A Dam Favor, by saving their lives from that young Bitch,"  she looked and acted like A woman, I didn't know she was only nine-teen, it didn't matter how Marcus Simms, said it went down the law won, he was headed to Last And Bound Corrections, making him number three, Marcus had no family, he was alone in the world, no one to give A good Dam,  some-thing that he knew very well, the gash on his arm he received from her, was only to remind him, that he killed the Bitch,  now on his way to A spanky new prison, for all doom ones, from what he was told about the prison, inmates was not locked in A room, no room was shared with Another, they would have color TV, cable, But you would not be allowed, to venture outside of the walls,"never would you be able, to breath the out-side air, you was to remain in-side the walls for-ever, no out-side contact at all............


*******       


The years came and went, more convicts was brought there, it was now over eight hundred harden convicts of every sort,the warden of the prison, was very please, no majior problems as of now, things was of the norm,the inmates was obeying all rules.


Until one late after-noon, number eight-hundred-seventy-four was brought in, the inmates knew some-thing, was really wrong with this prisoner, they brought this one in locked in A cage, five armed guards was at hand, no other inmate had caused, this much commotion be-fore, the other inmates knew, this one had done something awful, to the out-side world, they stood and waited for him/or her to be release from it's cage, they waited eagerly, the cage was unlocked, two gurads pulled the inmate out, standing for all to see, was A young man no older than twenty, the warden was watching from afar, the new inmate was taking to A empty room, the door was locked, this was something new to the other inmates,"no one door had ever been locked before, some was asking each other What the Fuck?" this Young son-of-a-bitch done?" to be shackel like A Dam Animal?" How soon would they know, the new inmate was an derange animal, he murdered ten young kids, under the age of nine, and had left four others fighting for their life, just to look at his Ass, he looked if he wouldn't harm A Fucking Fly, he was placed in solitary con-finment.


He was not to be around, the other inmates at all, the warden had read his profile, and was shaking his head in dis-belief, only thinking What A Fucking Dam Nut-case, he watched as the shackels were being removed, the inmate stood very still, number eight-hundred-and-seventy-four, Mervin Gregory Jenson, the only son and child, of A very rich oil tycoon, Yes Mervin was born, with A silver spoon in his mouth,


Only to grow and mature into something, that all Mother's feared.






Chapter End Notes:

tell me what you guys think?







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.