[Reviews - 35] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

 "All the years we've been together was a lie. The I love yous we told each other meant nothing to him. The promises we made to each other would never happen. All of our hopes and dreams would never come true. I felt like I was in a bad dream that I couldn't wake up from."

 


Rated: Mature Content
Categories: Original Fiction
Characters: None
Classification: General
Genre: Drama
Story Status: Completed
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 1709 Read: 4567
Published: September 21 2013 Updated: September 21 2013
Story Notes:

Hey you guys! Im going through a case of writer's block at the moment. So I went decided to write me a one shot. To break through this writer's block. Hopefully it won't last long.

But this one shot was inspired by Meshell N'degechell - You Made A Fool Of Me. This idea just pop in my head last night. I hope you guys enjoy my first one shot!

Please excuse any errors and typos you see.

1. A fool in love. by Treale [Reviews - 35] starstarstarstarstar (1709 words)

Bailey

David (Imagine him with green eyes)

Veronica

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.