[Reviews - 71] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Formally Ashes, Ashes

Red flashing lights…

Heavy footsteps echoed through the deserted hallway.

Fire alarms blared...

Breaths lodged in throats as the search for survival worsened.

Pungent smell of death overwhelmed as the Z’s closed in...

Survival was futile now, running was the only escape; in this new apocalyptic post war world, living was no longer guaranteed.


Rated: Mature Content
Retired
Categories: Original Fiction
Characters: None
Classification: Alternate Universe
Genre: Action-Adventure , Drama, Horror
Story Status: Completed
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations, Character Death, Dark Fic, Extreme Language, Graphic Violence, Original Characters, Racism, Sexual Content
Challenges: Chamber Grindhouse Challenge 6
Series: None
Chapters: 18 Completed: Yes Word count: 65447 Read: 76606
Published: October 12 2013 Updated: June 05 2014

1. Run! by EJBradley [Reviews - 14] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2078 words)

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

2. Strange, Flow by EJBradley [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3486 words)

3. Stranger by EJBradley [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3660 words)

Sorry for the wait, and thanks for the reviews.

4. He, Who Watches by EJBradley [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3198 words)

Thank you for reading and Happy Halloween. Because of the holiday, I thought I'd give you a little treat and update super early. I hope you enjoy!

5. Michael by EJBradley [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2860 words)

Steamy things ahead, beware. 

6. M9 Beretta by EJBradley [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (5894 words)

So you guys have been so inspirational and I cannot stop writing. So here's the super long, uber quick update.

7. Dreams by EJBradley [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (4861 words)

Hey, everyone! Sorry it took so long, but here's my weekly update. Enjoy,

8. Who Are You by EJBradley [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2929 words)

Oh man, thank you for your thoughts, and it has definitely made me think a lot about the direction of the story. I even stopped watching the Walking Dead, because I didn't want to be influenced by the awesomeness of the show. So anyway, here's the next chapter and I can't wait to read your comments. Enjoy!

9. Lady in White by EJBradley [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2275 words)

Hey guys, so this is a short but sweet chapter. 

Also special thanks to those who reviewed, you rock! hope you enjoy.

10. Karen's 11 by EJBradley [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (4788 words)

Hey thanks everyone! So thinking about the title, I've decided to try something simple and changed it. I hope it wasn't hard for you to find.

And in the spirit of the weekend starting early, here's a long treat. Enjoy,

11. Sacrifices by EJBradley [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (3990 words)

Sorry for the delay, but this was a chunky chapter for me, lots of research involved. Anyway, I hope you enjoy!

12. The Beginning by EJBradley [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (4114 words)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Thanks everyone for all the love and support with this story, and as a gift I have another update. Enjoy,

13. Phase II by EJBradley [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2864 words)

 I'm so sorry for the hiatus, but between the holidays and frigid weather, my inspiration was shot. Finally, after writing a couple of pages here and there, I gained the drive to write again, and is still thrilled by this story. So without saying more, I give you the next chapter, enjoy!

14. Two Days by EJBradley [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (4127 words)

Hey all, see I told you I would update soon, and with a longer chapter. Hope you enjoy!!!

15. You're Not Alone by EJBradley [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (3104 words)

Hey!!! So this is a super quick, long chapter just for you. I've found my muse and its doing crazy things with my mind and words. So, as this story comes to an end, I can only start thinking of ideas for another one. So here's to a new chapter. Enjoy!

16. The Way Out by EJBradley [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (3343 words)

So as vacation comes quickly for me, I'm writing more and more, focused on finishing this story soon. About two more chapters left...

I hope you enjoy this one. 

17. R. C. C. D by EJBradley [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (4455 words)

Happy Friday, yall!!! I wanted to get this chapter in super fast, so no one curses me out. I have to give a big shotout to those who leave me comments, it definitely helps me to keep on going. Thanks!!!

So, hope you enjoy,

18. Fallen by EJBradley [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (3421 words)

OH MY! Well its been a long ride for me with this story. It was intended to just be something short and sweet, however I couldn't help but expand. So with that I give the finale chapter. Enjoy, 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.