Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hi readers! After going back and forth with a close friend. Idecided to post this. This is something Ivr been attempting to get on paper for years. I posted an short piece fir you to get a feel for what its about. I welcome al criticism and feedback. I'd love to know if this is something that you like to read.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Summertime Sadness |

Tears rolled down her face as heated breeze beat against her back. In the mist of the wild violet field, where the grass was waist high; yards off from her family home, she knelt. She wanted to disappeared, to disperse into air around her. Nails dug into the dirt, as droplets of her sorrow bubbled and absorbed into the earth. Though her vision was blurred from salty tear, she could still see the slightly barren area less than inches from her. It was a perfect circle of dirt. His place. Countless times he'd sit there with his arrogant face taut with glee or with brows furrowed in deep thought. How she ached to see his mid-length blond hair whipping in the same breeze that carried the scent of wildflowers to her nose, or to hear his laughter as he'd poke fun at her for ruining perfectly good jokes. Her heart was shattered into pieces. She missed his raspy voice when he would tell say I love you or when he would scold her for being late. She would never hear that voice or run her finger through his golden hair again. Never again would she be wrapped in warm embrace and listen to his strong heart as it gave a hard thudding in his chest. 

"How am I supposed be without you, Logan?"

Her sobbing slowed, almost ceasing. It was if she was waiting for an answer. Her cropped black hair fell over her face.

"Who said that you had to?" The voice startled her. She looked up and around her. Nothing. No one was there.
"Great, now I'm losing my mind."
Shrugging it off, She moved to stand up. It was few hours before dusk would settle on this part of the earth. So her vision was not diluted. The peonies that she brought from the town florist smelled sweet as the wind caught their scent and whirled it in the air. She laid them gently on that dirt circle. Suddenly, the wind picked up and sent a chill through her that she couldn't explain. She shut her eyes to avert the dust that was being carried. When the wind finally died down, she opened her honey brown eyes. A pair of black and scuffed boots appeared in front of her. A familar scuff that made her raise her head. What she saw frightened and astonished her all at once.
" Mother of f..." 
"Hi, Sai." He said. "Did you miss me?"











Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.