Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

All about justified right now and I wants a  southern gentleman IE Timothy olyphant 10 gallon hat and all





Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


What else could I do but just keep staring up at the over the top skyscraper ,this was just too much I couldn't believe I agreed to this.I looked back down just in time to see the cab driver put my last suitcase beside me I gave him a smile and said thank you.

 I returned my attention back to the building as the doorman apprised me , I couldn't blame him  it was three in the morning and I wore an oversized hoodie with basketball shorts with matching bed head  I didn't  look like I belonged to say the least . 
 He walked over to me and took my bags no question asked . I mumbled a thank you as we began to walk to the doors . The lobby was empty excluding a few wondering bodies , I don't know why I expected a full house it was three in the morning after all but there stood a blond bomb shell in a skin tight red dress tapping her heeled feet  as she waited for the guy  pacing on his phone to pay her attention. I waited as the bellhop placed my bag on the trolley 
   I walked ahead of bag boy to the Elevator and began to search  my bag for  my keys when I remembered , there was no such thing "fuck me" I said as I slapped my hand on my leg I looked up to see all eyes on me . Phone guy stopped his convo and smirked at me and I gave him a half smile noting  red dresses unhappy sigh I turned back to the bellhop" hey i gotta go to the front desk I don't have the keys ,so do you mind going ahead of me while I go to the front desk " I asked him,he smiled and said no problems told him my floor.
 I walked over to the front desk . He greeted  me with a Pleasant enough smile but once again I felt like I was being judged I didn't know if it was because of the way I was dressed or the color of my skin, I was a black women standing in one of the most Expensive buildings in Houston Texas and I didn't look the part.
"Welcome to Redwood Towers  how may I assist you tonight"he greeted.I read his name plate "well David it seems like I've misplaced my keys "and by misplaced i meant forgotten I felt them on the kitchen table in New York."so I was wondering if you hand anything here for a C.Cane "without another word he turned to his cubbies and returned with a red Envelope  with my name. I said my thanks and started for the elevator and who should still be there but Mr.Smirk and Mrs.Red Dress she had her hand around his tie pulling him closer into her body and I could hear him grunt into her mouth . Then the elevator chimed  and they broke apart I said a silent thank you ,I walked ahead of them and I debated on Whether to press the close button or wait for them to get on. Red dress made up my mind for me when she dragged Mr.Smirk in . The doors closed and I pressed my floor hoping it would be a fast trip then I heard moaning my breathe stopped ,please don't start it in here I thought then the sound of a zipper being tugged down made me turn my head abit Were  they really about to do the deed in a elevator I wasn't a prude by any means but I was standing right there . I was feeling bold so I turned back to see more and what I saw made me blush on a place that wasn't my face. 
 His head was up turned with his eyes closed she was on his neck like a vampire on her last meal his left are was snaked around her waists ,he grunted again and I looked at his face again and he looked pleased .she was doing something to him and I didn't think it was just the neck snacking,I looked at where she had her hand .she had her arm threw his zipper and she worked him back and forth  a small gasp left my lips ,I wanted to see his face again when I looked up I found grey orbs  staring back. I didn't look away I should have but I wouldn't they put on a show so I watched . He smirked then ,pulling her off his neck he whispered something to her . Look away,look away Candice for the love of god  I told myself . But I still couldn't then I saw her hands  go under that oh so wickedly tight dress and start to pull . And with than I looked away I took my phone out to busy myself and  kill whatever temptation I had to look back I texted Chris to let him know that I was there I didn't see the point in calling him it was way too late
  I heard the chime and checked to see if it was my the number "32"flashed letting me know to get the hell off . I couldn't help myself I turned back and like I knew he would he was watching me and again he wore that smirk and turned around and walked ahead to meet  up with bell boy.
  I got my key and note  from the red envelope and opened the front door to 24E . I told bell boy thanks and gave him a tip. I looked around the condo and sighed what was I doing I asked myself. i looked at the note in my hand and read it " Candy Cane I knew you'd leave you keys so I thought I'd leave these for you, I know how you feel about being here without me but remember your here to unwind this is my gift to you this is your new home I love you  C.C"
   I could help bit smile I walked over to the over the top window and looked at the start Huston sky "welcome home" I said.






Chapter End Notes:

Let me know what you think sorry for the typos 







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.