Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story may be too steamy for this site.  Let me know if I need to go to Literotica...I don't want to offend anyone.




Author's Chapter Notes:

Here goes...




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


She had just paid for her groceries and paused in the exit aisle for just a moment to find her sunglasses.  Jodie hated purses.  They were a help and a hindrance.  As she rummaged through her purse, she made an upward glance.  Less than 50 feet ahead of her were a pair of piercing eyes. She couldn't see what color they were but they did something to her.  Was it excitement or fright that made her quickly look away?

 

He couldn't be looking at me. Or could he? She took a glance behind her then to her left and right.  She didn't see anyone that he could've been looking at...maybe...it was her?  She looked his way again and he was still looking at her.  She saw those eyes again! OMG! He was so hot!  She looked away quickly again. Oh my God, Oh my God!  He is looking at me!  He was about 6'2 or 3', dirty blonde, she still couldn't see the color of his eyes. His body was perfect and he looked to be in his mid or late 30s. It was the type that she loved to look at, touch, and have on top of her.  She had to stop. She was being a cougar, for God's sake! She was in a public place after all! Oh, but, those biceps. He had on a waist length athletic t-shirt and athletic shorts-he was so fine!

 

She found her sunglasses and gathered herself. She carried them in her hand and headed out of the store.  She had to walk past him.  She then saw his children.  Oh goodness, how could she miss them?  It was like it was just her and their Dad, yes, their Dad, in the store.

 

"Daddy I have to go to the restroom!," the little girl said as she danced a jig from one foot to another.  Jodi then realized that the kids had been there the whole time.

 

"Daddy!" the little girl shrieked.  Just as Jodi reached the "Dad" shifted his eyes away from her! Jodi  struck a close mouthed smile and said a quiet "hi", but he didn't respond he just kept looking ahead! He ignored her!  OMG! Jodi could just cry! What rejection and humiliation, she thought, as she put her groceries in the car.  Why would he be interested in me?  She asked herself. Maybe he wasn't looking at me-no! He was looking at me. I know he was looking at me! I looked at him three times and he was definitely looking at me!

 

As Jodi got in the car and cranked it, tears burned her eyes.  She cried all the way home. The tears just wouldn't stop coming!  Rejected at her age! At age 42! It brought up all of Jodi's insecurities about herself.  Her body, her face, her body, her face.  She was a plus size girl.  Her clothes didn't fit her well and she used to be cute-in her opinion. Some people called her pretty and said she dressed nice.  These statements came from women and men.  But now at this moment that didn't matter...she thought this over and over. She felt so nauseous and her body kept getting this piercing pain running through it. Oh God!  This is too much!  I hate my life.  I am now imagining a man looking at me!

 

She finally made it home and put the groceries away.  All the while she wondered why or how she could make such a mistake.  A white man! - in a small predominantly white  town no less! Why would a gorgeous guy like that be interested in her?  He had 2 children!  Maybe he was looking at her because he couldn't stand the sight of her! Maybe he hated her! His expression was unreadable. It could have been hate. 

 

She put the last item away. I have to stop thinking about this.  She went upstairs to go lie down. It was only 2 p.m.!  She couldn't help it. She just couldn't deal with the world today.  She decided to read a dirty story on her computer. That always helped her-yes. She would read and masturbate for a couple of hours and then take a nap. Like she just had a good lay! Yeah, that sounded like a plan! She gave a toothy grin and got busy!

 






Chapter End Notes:

So continue here or move to Literotica...maybe you need to judge by the next chapter.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.