Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I really couldn't resist posting this today too. So I had to edit this chapter's end because I realized it didn't at all fit everything I've written to go along with this story. So here's the fixed version and because I've been kinda neglecting this story I figured a second chapter was definitely in order.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

 

The air in the large cavern was thick and frigid biting at his pale flesh. He turned his head to look back at the entrance before sighing; there was no going back now. He had been summoned by his lord and knew without a doubt that it meant something terrible. The only time his lord ever called on one of them was for something awful. He knew this time would be no different.

 

Looking at the glowing yet murky water he continued on. Down the jagged steps that had been carved out of the stone that made up the cavern long ago and then under the Whispering Arch that was supposed to protect the creatures that awaited him from anyone wishing them harm. He groaned as he felt a shiver roll through him. It was a signal that the Whispering Arch accepted him and though he had felt it made times before he still hated it.

 

Finally he made his way to the water he had been looking at just moments before. Fog or steam, he wasn't too sure which, hung over the flowing liquid like meat clung to bone. Kneeling down, he pressed his face into the murky liquid before opening his mouth and letting out a high pitched shriek. Once he was sure they had heard him he pulled his face from the water and stood. One he had made the mistake of keeping his face under too long and had almost lost his eyes to the clawing hands of one of his sisters.

 

"Ah." "Ah." "Ah." Three voices sang out. He looked to the surface of the water and rolled his eyes when he didn't spot them. They just loved to play games.

 

"Our brother dearest has returned to us," a sickly sweet voice called out from the farthest end of the cavern.

 

"Oh joy," another voice called, this one a bit deeper.

 

"I wonder why he has come?" a third more high pitched voice questioned.

 

"You know," the first one answered.

 

"I know," the second one responded.

 

"We know," the third giggled.

 

He sighed at their games and waited patiently for them to tire of their play. After a moment of silence he heard them all sigh together and then in an instant three beautiful women were in the water before him. The one in the middle, Hyra, had long black hair and twinkling black eyes. She had her arms crossed before her, obviously disappointed that he didn't want to engage in their games.

 

The next was Lido who was stockier than the other two and had black hair that stuck up haphazardly around her head. Her eyes were the same twinkling black as her older sister's and her skin the same greenish hue. She offered him a wide toothy grin and of the three she was probably his favorite.

 

Last but not least was the youngest, little Ivion with her curly gold hair. He wondered how she had gotten it to stay that color so long, as she was originally a brunette like the others. She was also the thinnest sister, slight in every way. She pouted and stuck her tongue out at him playfully before splashing him. He offered her a wink after a moment of pretending to be upset with her.

 

Though they all annoyed him a great deal he sometimes missed the company of his sisters. Times like these made him remember that they had not always been this way, trapped in this damn cavern and at the mercy of the G-ds due to circumstances they had little control over.

 

"Tell me, lovely sisters of mine, what is the word you have ordered me here to hear?" he asked as he pulled the legs of his pants up and made to sit by the edge of the water. Lido watched him sadly before flicking her own tail out, breaking the surface of the water before tucking back under her bottom.

 

"We have been sent a message. From who we are not sure," Hyra spoke out first. She was the oldest and as such always took the lead.

 

"Deliver this message to me then," he murmured, his fingers gently skimming the surface of the water. He watched as all his sisters hummed their approval of his actions. The water was more than just where they slept and lived. It was attached to them in mystical ways.

 

"The sacrificed child has been retrieved from the land under the darkness. By what forces, we do not know," Lido stated.

 

"The child is in your world now and the gates of the darkness have opened once again," Ivion further explained.

 

"What does this mean then?" he asked, a bit confused.

 

"It means that the sirens, we, must sing our song. Our call must be heard. There will be war," Hyra hissed.

 

"The sacrificed child will destroy the old G-ds and with them the old ways and old rules. We do not know the intentions; good, evil, or otherwise.  Only the chosen can stop the sacrificed child."

 

"Where is the Chosen?" he questioned, knowing that they could not answer.

 

"We cannot tell. And if we could we still would not tell. We wish to see the old world destroyed," Ivion admitted, her face fixed in a deep frown as hatred burned in her eyes.

 

"We will never have freedom if the old ways are not changed," Lido muttered from her spot behind her youngest sister. She rubbed her sister's cold skin in long comforting strokes.

 

"What of our Lord? Our f...,"

 

"We care not. We will sing our song. We will sing and the darkness will return. The child will succeed. We will sing," Hyra concluded before turning her back to him and diving under water. He watched as Ivion followed right after.

 

"Your mate is coming," Lido said after a tense moment.

 

His eyes widened in shock. He hadn't thought of finding his mate in years, about a hundred of them to be more exact.

 

"I have seen her in my dreams. You will love her," Lido smiled wickedly before diving after her sisters.

 

He shook thoughts of his mate out of his head for the time being and returned to the more important details. Like the possibility of there being a few upcoming battles.

 

He knew they wanted their freedom, anyone would in their circumstance, but the thought of them calling for war angered him. Thousands of lives could be lost and they only cared about their own freedom. He stalked back the way he came deep in thought. Perhaps his lord would know... no, he could not share with his lord all that they had told him. His lord would only march to the cavern and try to fight his way through the Whispering Arch which would distress his sisters and cause an even worse situation.

 

There was only one person he could go to with something like this.

 


 

 

Khadijah moaned softly as she rocked her hips back and forth above Chauncey. He was as tall and built as they came, all man from the very tips of his toes to the ends of his loced hair. And right now, he was all hers.

 

"Shiiiiit," he murmured below her, his eyes squeezed shut tightly while his hands gripped her hips for dear life.

 

Khadijah leaned over, slowing down her movements, until her head was right next to his, her lips softly grazing his earlobe. "You like how I make you feel, don't you baby?" she asked, ending her question with a lick on the shell of his ear.

 

"Yes, Dijah. Damn you feel good girl," he answered. Khadijah laughed and jerked her hips forcefully, rewarding him for his good answer.

 

'You can't just get by no more, you've got to get over', yelled her phone. She groaned and reached for it after a short heated moment.

 

"Come on, bae. Don't answer it. We ain't even close," Chauncey pleaded. Khadijah rolled her eyes and offered him a swift kiss before removing his length from her hot center and answering the phone.

 

"Who it be?"

 

"Ms. Jordan?" a voice answered awkwardly.

 

"This be her, who's asking?" Khadijah inquired as she slid her sticky snatch against Chauncey's pulsing member. She grinned as he bit his bottom lip to keep from shouting out. The things Khadijah did to him had him seeing stars.

 

"This is um... Mrs. Wong's new assistant, Francine Baker. She's asked me to request your attendance in a meeting," the voice responded.

 

"When's the meeting?"

 

"Now," Francine stated. Khadijah coolly hung up the phone before jumping from Chauncey's lap. She quickly tore through her room to find a suitable outfit before running to the shower.

 

"So I guess I'm going to finish alone," he muttered to himself and sighed. Khadijah stayed running so he wasn't surprised. Just a tad annoyed.

 

Chauncey stood from the bed and wrapped a stray towel around his waist before heading to the small kitchen. He quickly made himself a bowl of cereal and waited for Khadijah. He could bet money that she was going to order him to leave his raging hard on alone and... Speak of the devil.

 

Khadijah ran quickly from her room with her wet afro dripping onto a towel she had thrown around her shoulders. She wore a cream colored bottom up blouse, khaki colored slacks that stuck to her like a second skin, and brown and peach colored oxfords. She looked gorgeous. If she didn't have somewhere to be he'd...

 

"Sorry bae. Gotta get to work, I’m supposed to meet the new team today. And don't you dare finish without me. When this meeting is done I'm coming back to work your ass over," Khadijah shouted as she made her way out the door. Chauncey chuckled and just continued eating his cereal. Yeah, today was going to be a good day.

 

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

So I have a bit of a thing about writing the word G-d or G-ddess. I always put a dash instead of an 'o'. It's a habit, something about respect, I think. Anyway I hope it doesn't bother anyone.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.