[Reviews - 120] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Five years ago, Breezy Collins, left Baton Rouge, Louisiana and vanished without a trace leaving everything and everyone behind in order to save herself from further heartbreak from the only man she has ever loved. Breezy's sister Phoenix is the only person who knows her whereabouts but not her secrets. It's her sister's wedding that brings her back home for a week. She can only hope that she can avoid running into the man that still haunts her dreams and owns her heart.

Jace Bennett, has spent the last five years searching for something that he knows doesn't exist anymore. His Heart. He's colder and more distant. All the things that use to give him joy now only bring him misery because of her but a promise is a promise and he'll uphold his end of it no matter the cost. But when a chance encounter brings him face to face with the one woman who holds the key to his happiness, he'll do everything in his power to ensure that she never leaves him again. By any means necessary, he'll try to convince her to give him Just One More Try.


Rated: Mature Content
Categories: Original Fiction
Characters: None
Classification: General
Genre: Romance
Story Status: Active
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations, Original Characters, Sexual Content , Strong Sexual Content , Un-betaed , Work in Progress
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 19790 Read: 43828
Published: May 20 2014 Updated: September 13 2014
Story Notes:

This is only the beginning of the story.

1. Chapter 1 by Yevette Linn [Reviews - 32] starstarstarstarstar (2338 words)

Breezy and Paul see each other for the first time in five years.

2. Chapter 2 by Yevette Linn [Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2969 words)

none

3. Chapter 3 by Yevette Linn [Reviews - 14] starstarstarstarstar (2486 words)

`

4. Chapter 4 by Yevette Linn [Reviews - 17] starstarstarstarstar (2698 words)

Thanks for reading everyone. Please stick and stay with me. And keep the reviews coming. I promise to respond to each and every one of them and answer as many questions as I can without spoilers. Again Thanks!!

Yevette

5. Chapter 5 by Yevette Linn [Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarhalf-star (922 words)

Sorry for the delay. This is only part of Chapter 5. The rest will be posted on tomorrow. 

6. Chapter 5 (continued) by Yevette Linn [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1425 words)

the rest of the chapter

7. Chapter 6 by Yevette Linn [Reviews - 14] starstarstarstarstar (3253 words)

8. Chapter 7 by Yevette Linn [Reviews - 13] starstarstarstarstar (3699 words)

Sorry for the delay guys but a little thing called life stepped in the way and knocked me off my game. But I'm back and we can see what Breezy and Jace are up to now. Thanks for sticking with me and a special shout out to those that checked up on me.

Much Love to you all,

Yevette

P.S. This isn't some of my best editing but I promise as always to clean it up as I go. So bear with me.

Thanks

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.