Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Alli and Kassidy were left alone after the guys exited the dining room.

 

 

They have been friends since they meet in the 6th grade at Aventura Middle School. It was Kassidy's second go around at the grade. She had failed math the previous year and had to repeat the entire grade. Allie says it was destiny that they meet and become best friends, so she had to fail in order for it to happen. Allie believes in fate and the all things happen for a reason logic. She once told Kassidy," The real reason I believe in that shit is because if I don't believe you and me go through all this family crap for a reason and that we will end up stronger, better, and happier at some point in our lives then it isn't worth it and I might as well kill myself now."

 

Allie's watching Kassidy with speculation as she eats her food.

"Kass, what are you doing?" Kassidy looks at her.

"What?"

"With that obscene amount of food." Kassidy glances at her plate then at Allie.

"Eat..ing.. it?" She questions slowly. Allie gives her a stern look.

"You know what I mean." Kassidy rolls her eyes.

"This is staying in me. I hardly do that anymore, anyway." Allie raises an eyebrow questioningly and Kassidy sighs.

"Unless, I'm extremely desperate which hasn't been in like 4 months. Today is my last day of overeating like this, I have 2 whole weeks to get it off. Plenty of time." She gives Allie a warm smile. "Thanks for caring. Don't worry, I'll be good. I promise."

"Okay." Allie answers, letting go of the subject.

 

 

The first time Kassidy ever binged and purged was when she was twelve. This was the year she started hardcore training for track. Her mother started her on a strict diet , low calorie, high protein, no fat. It was bland. No fucking taste at all. After 2 weeks of that flavorless shit, Kassidy couldn't handle all the constant thoughts of devouring a box of oreo cookies and a bag of Frito Twists  with a cold 20 oz coca-cola. So, she finally gave in and delighted in the gratifying sensation it caused in her mouth. Immediately after, the guilt set in. She would tell her Mother and everything would be fine, she told herself. It was only one time. No such luck. When Kassidy told Jocelyn, Jocelyn was pissed, she dragged her to the bathroom and shoved two fingers down her throat making her expel all the junk food she had just ingested. A shocked and tearful Kassidy then had to listen to her Mother berate her for her lack of basic control. After that incident, Kassidy never told her Mother when she would slip up on her diet, she learned how to take of it herself.

 

Putting her plate aside, Kassidy downs her beer.

"So, is Linsy coming today?" She wiggles her eyebrows at Allie.

"You're so corny." Allie giggles."Yes, she should be here soon."

 

 

Their Junior year Kassidy along with Malcolm convinced a very gloomy Allie to go on-line and search for gay and lesbian teenage meetup groups and hang outs. Kassidy volunteered to go with her but she had to snap out of this depressing mood. They found the Pridecenter of Florida dedeicated to gay, lesbian, and bisexual youths in the area. It had what Allie needed, social interacton with other teens going through what she was going through. It was at the Pridecenter that she meet Linsy, a cute Cuban girl.

 

 

"Are you and her official now?" Kassidy asks.

"Kinda. We are to each other, but when I tried to tell my mom she refused to hear it and walked away." She shrugged her shoulders with a sad look. "She still hasn't accepted it. You know, she threatened to lock me up in the house and I quote." She made quotation marks with her fingers. "If you do anything that embarrasses me by acting gay or lesbianlike while in Puerto Rico." Allie laughs humorlessly. "Our moms are really fucked up, huh?"

"Yeah. But, at least you have a step-dad that adores you."

"Ooo. Sorry Kassidy." She gets up and gives her friend a hug which Kassidy accepts willingly. "He's an asshole." Kassidy's Father has not spoken to her in 3 years and before that his interaction with her mainly consisted of belittling her. Kassidy doesn't know which is better.

"Well, your dad is an asshole, too."Kassidy counters. Allie's Father left her mom when she was 8 years old for the cliche younger secretary. He supports her financially but doesn't bother with her otherwise. The girls start laughing.

 

"Let's cut out all this depressing shit." Allie says. She goes into one of the bottom cabinets that line the wall, gets out 2 shot glasses and a bottle of Absolut Vodka. They both take 2 shots each, puckering their lips and waving their hands wildly after each.

"Better?" Allie asks.

"Better." Kassidy answers with a smile.

"Hey Kass, let me ask you something." Kassidy looks at her a little concerned. " Do you like Akira?" She furrows her forehead.

"Of course."

"No. I mean like find him attractive."

"Ooo. You mean like if I would give him a blasian love child kinda like? Then Fuck yes! That man looks freaking good. Mmmm, Japan did his body real good." Allie and Kassidy start cracking up.

"But, he doesn't see me that way. I'm good with us just being friends." Allie regards her friend.

"Hey, you know what? You should go find him, I know he really wanted to catch up with you and you pissed him off earlier dismissing him like that."

"Shit. I just didn't want to force him to hang out with me if he didn't want to. I was trying to make it easy for him." Allie gives her a puzzled look. "What? What guy wouldn't want to go play strip pool with some skanks instead of talking to me? I made it easy for him so he wouldn't feel bad for leaving." Allie pulls at her hair in frustration.

"Ugh!.. You two.." She shakes her head at Kassidy. "Just Ugh..!" She walks out the room leaving a bewildered Kassidy standing by the table.

Kassidy pours herself one more shot of Vodka before putting it up.

As she's walking to the pool room, she starts to feel a little tipsy.

"Shit." She braces herself against a wall for a minute.

She enters the pool room with one hand over her eyes and the other holding the door knob. "Kira?"

"He's not here, Kass." John answers. She starts backing away.

"Where is he?"

"Malcolm's room." She closes the door."Wait Kass." She doesn't wait to hear what John was going to say. Probably some perverted shit about stripping or something.

 

 

"O God. O god. Sorry." Is all she could say after the scene she walked into. She quickly closed Malcolm's door and rushed down the hall to Allie's room. She plops on the California King bed face first. "O God. O God. Did not want to see that." Kassidy replays the scene in the her head. Akira sitting on Malcolm's bed with his shorts around his ankles, head thrown back, eyes closed, breathing heavy. A brunette bobbing her head between his strong thighs. His arms flexed behind him bracing him as he moved his hips up with her bouncing motion. " O god. So stupid. Why did I go there?" Her voice muffled since her face is still buried in Allie's purple and green striped comforter.

 

All Akira heard was Kassidy's voice saying, "O god. O God. Sorry." He was shocked as hell when his eyes flashed to the door and he caught a glimpse of her retreating form. "Fuck!" He put his hand on Jessica Mason's head to stop the blowjob. He hurriedly pulled up his cargo swim trunks and rushed out the door looking for Kassidy. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck."

He finds Allie talking to her friend Linsy in the living room."Allie, have you seen Kassidy?" Allie gives him a distrustful glare and slowly asks.

"What did you do Akira?"

He bows his head in shame and leans down to whisper so only she can hear. "She walked in on me getting a blowjob." Allie smacks him on his head.

"The hell is wrong with you!"

"I didn't do it on purpose. Allie, I need to talk to her." A desperation in his voice. Allie crosses her arms in front of her chest.

"Listen Akira, I love you. But if you fucking hurt Kassidy, I'll fucking kill you and so will Malcolm. So, if you're serious about her, fucking man up and tell her. Stop playing around. If you still want to fuck around with girls then more power to you. But, leave Kassidy alone. Got it?"

He runs a frustrated hand over his face and huffs. "Got it. I'll tell her." He says seriously.

 

 

Kassidy suddenly stands up  and says to herself. "I came here to party and that's just what I'm gonna do." She rushes out of Allie's room.  She squeezes her way into the crowded kitchen and spots Skylar who's handing out drinks.

"Hey Skylar! Get me a shot of anything!" She figures that's the quickest way to get her buzz going.

"How many dollface?" She contemplates the question, 1 beer, 3 Vodka shots, hmm, 3 more shots should do the trick.

"3" She hollars back. Skylar lines up 3 shots for her on the kitchen island/bar. She takes the first one and scrunches her face and shakes her head.

"Holy Shit! That's strong!" She picks up the second shot.

"Kass! I didn't know they were all for you. Be careful, girl. Those are tequila shots with an additive. They'll fuck you up fast."

"Good." She downs it. This time she sticks her tongue out and fans her mouth. Skylar removes the third one from her grasp.

"I tell you what, why don't you go party for a while. I'll save it for you." Kassidy smiles wide and gives him 2 thumbs up. O yes, she's finally feeling really good. Time to go indulge in dancing and having fun. As she's heading to the double French doors, a hand grabs her arm. She looks back to see a remorseful Akira.

 

She pats his face." Hey Kira, sorry about walking in on you. I didn't know."

"No. Kassidy, I'm sorry." He says sincerely.

"No Akira." She shakes her head. Shit. Not good. She stops shaking it and waits until the room stops spinning. She smiles. "John tried to tell me but I walked out not wanting to listen. It's cool." She turns to continue her journey to the patio. Akira stops her again.

"Wait. You're not mad?" She looks at him perplexed.

"Mad? Why would I be mad? You don't owe me anything." He feels his anger rising by her indifference.

"Fuck Kassidy, you could at least fucking care."

"What? Care, that now that you're not a fucking virgin you're gonna fuck every fucking slut that throws herself at you? Damn Akira, I didn't know you had such a huge ego."

"That's not what I meant. This isn't going like I want it to." He says in a low voice.

"Listen Kass, I want to talk to you somewhere quiet so I can explain." He asks hopefully. She stares at him.

"I'm like really buzzing right now and just want to go out there and dance." She points to the crowd of bodies gyrating and grinding by the pool. " I'll catch up with you later."She removes herself from his hold and walks off. He follows her after a second.

 

The fresh water pool is straight out of a magazine. The beautiful greenscape with palm trees, shrubbery, and exotic flowers elegantly decorate the ouskirts of the oversized pool. Man made extravagant rock sculptures serve as borders on one side and the traditional cement on the other side. It has a long, winding slide that spits you out in the deepest part of the water.This is what Kassidy has her eyes on.

Kassidy removes her crop top and shorts revealing a sexy bikini that stops Akira dead in his tracks and catches the attention of the guys close by. The coral halter bikini top molds to her leaving just enough of her caramel perky breast exposed to appreciate them but not too much to appear slutty. It is paired with a coral string bikini bottom giving a full view of her long lean legs and an incredible view of her plump ass. The coral color of the bikini brings out her gorgeous complexion. Damn she looks good, Akira thinks. His thought is voiced by someone.

"Damn Kassidy, where have you been hiding that body, girl." Someone yells out.

Kassidy giggles."Enjoy it while you can boys and girls cause all these luscious curves will be gone in a few weeks." She says running her hands seductively down the contours of her body.

No. No. Hell no. Akira wants to put her clothes back on and drag her the fuck out of there.

"Allie, Linsy! Come slide with me!" Kassidy shouts. The two girls are dancing in the middle of a mass of people. They smile at Kassidy and wave.

"I'll slide with you, babe." Bryant, a tall dark skin African American leads her with both hands on her waist to the slide. Turn down for what by DJ Snake and Lil Jon is playing and Kassidy is rhythmically swaying her hips as she walks through the swimsuit clad bodies.

When they reach the top of the slide, Bryant sits first and beckons Kassidy to sit between his legs. She does and feels a distinctive poke on her back.

" You are fucking hot, Kassidy." He whispers in her ear. Not what I what to hear or feel, she thinks and pushes her way down leaving Bryant behind. She crashes into the refreshing water.

When her wet, glistening form emerges from the water Akira's mouth drops at the sexiest sight he's ever seen. She seems to be moving in slow motion just for him. She slowly wipes her hair back granting him a full view of her beautiful facial features. When she reaches the edge of the pool, she uses her arms to raise herself up, she bends forward exposing more of her ample breasts. Akira feels his dick start to grow. She exits the pool.

"Ready to go." Allie says holding Linsy's hand. Kassidy nods and it make her extremely dizzy. Bryant snakes an arm around her waist, she turns to him and that makes her more disoriented. O shit. The nausea hits her hard and she knows she is going to throw up. Kassidy covers her mouth and runs to the patio doors. Allie follows behind her. Akira stops her.

"I got her."

"Okay." she consents. Akira rushes through the crowd to the bathroom where he finds Kassidy bent over the toilet hurling all the contents of that huge plate of food she greedily ate earlier. He bends down next to her rubbing her naked back. He soothes her until she is only dry heaving.

"I think I'm done." She says out of breath and sits back. Akira flushes the toilet and gets up. He wets a hand towel and stoops down to her wipe her mouth tenderly.

"You alright Kass?" Kassidy has her eyes closed. She attempts to nod but that sends her head spinning again.

Akira sits behind her with his legs spread around her body. She leans her head on his solid chest and he wraps his arms around her.

"I feel like shit." She whispers. He kisses the top of her head.

"It's alright. I'll take care of you." Akira's hands move in small circles along her arms. He is loving holding her close like this. He doesn't want to move.

He doesn't know when Kassidy fell asleep or how long he's been hugging her. But, his peacefulness is interrupted by a knock on the door followed by it opening slowly. Allie comes in.

"How is she doing?" She asks in a low voice.

"Better." He answers in the same quiet tone. "Allie, I want to take her home, but her mom.."

"Her parents aren't home." Allie cuts him off. He feels a surge of happiness at the news. He smiles at Allie, glances down at Kassidy's tranquil face and gently caresses her cheek.

"I'll take her home."

Allie nods." Let me get her bag. Tell her I'll call her tomorrow."

"I will." Akira stands up cradling her in his arms. Kassidy lazily opens her eyes and smiles at him. She wraps her arms around his neck and snuggles her face in the crook of his neck.

"I'm taking you home."

"Mmm." She hugs him tighter pressing her bikini clad breast against his chest, her soft breaths caressing his neck. He groans.

"Thanks Kira. You're the best."

 

 

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.