[Reviews - 41] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Sometimes Minerva 'Minnie' Washington questions her sanity when she interacts with her boyfriend. Behind the handsome face and sexy voice lies a goofball that always manages to say the wrong thing at the wrong time. After four months, she'd think she would've been left him--especially when he's always asking for favors.

This time he's asking her to babysit his nephews for a few hours while he's out. She thinks it'll be a walk through the park, but she's about to find out how wrong she is. Three boys; one's playing an intense game of truth or dare, the other is obssessed with aliens and the last keeps trying to kiss her. Laugh as Minnie has the experience of a lifetime!


Rated: Teen or Above
Categories: Original Fiction
Characters: None
Classification: General
Genre: Action-Adventure , Comedy , Family, Friendship
Story Status: Muse went on vacation, no idea when it will be back
Pairings: Male/Female
Warnings: Original Characters
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 12454 Read: 10607
Published: July 04 2014 Updated: July 22 2014

1. Chapter 1 by Sweetest Voice [Reviews - 13] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2613 words)

This story is supposed to make you laugh and not to be taken too seriously. I hope you enjoy! 

2. Chapter 2 by Sweetest Voice [Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarstar (4794 words)

Your reviews make me laugh! They also make me update quickly! Thanks so much!

3. Chapter 3 by Sweetest Voice [Reviews - 18] starstarstarstarstar (5047 words)

Sorry for the wait, I just did a bit of moving recently so I had to put it off. Anyway, I'm liking and appreciating the reviews!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.