Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I saw X-men days future past not too long ago and have since been obsessed with Mr. Michael Fassbender. The man is a menace with his good looks and other endowed features. He has been invading my dreams a lot recently so I needed to write about him.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


The excitement bubbles in my stomach as I anxiously wait for the doorbell to ring.

Yesterday after a long and frank conversation with my closest and dearest friend Michael Fassbender (yes that one) we decided that we should take our friendship to the next level.

Benefits...                                          

Our lunch was only supposed to have been two friends catching up on the events in each other's lives, but Michael had turned that conversation to sex quite quickly. Michael had complained to me about his sex life or lack thereof one at the moment because of his commitments to the films he's working on.

I sympathized with him because I also hadn't been fucked properly in a long time as well which I confessed to him it was then that he suggested we become friends with benefits.

After his suggestion I choked on my drink trying to clear my throat and in return gaining the curious looks of the other patrons in the restaurant. My cheeks felt enflamed from the embarrassment and I tried to quickly get a hold of myself.

"Why would you even suggest that" I asked him grabbing ahold of my glass of water and taking a sip of it.

"Because as you said before we both need to be fucked properly sooner rather than later" he said his voice deep and his brogue thick and filled with humor I loved to hear him talk.

"But you could have anyone you wanted like a super model or some actress you don't need to fuck with little ol me" I retorted with a snort thinking the whole idea ridiculous.

"Ahh but my dear I trust you and know that whatever happened between you and I would stay between you and I. I can't same the same for those models and actresses" Michael replied.

I sat there and contemplated his words and thought to myself I have often daydreamed about his cock especially after watching him in shame, and wondered if it would taste and feel just as good as it looked.  It was then that I realized that I was going to go through with this for both equal parts curiosity and need.

"So if I say yes how do we go about doing this I'm not sure I know the protocol" I asked him hoping that he would clarify things a little bit more.

He started to laugh flashing that famous smile of his "You're always so serious about everything, it can happen whenever we both want it to if you'd like we could leave right now and go back to my hotel room and get a bit more comfortable" he finished by caressing his hand over mine.

I gulped hard and thought to myself There is no way that we can fuck tonight I haven't waxed my bikini line, or even painted my toe nails, hell I don't even have on my sexy drawers. I moved my hand from under his as I told him "Not tonight, but how about tomorrow night? We'll have some food and good wine and then see where the night takes us".

He smiled at me again this time not the friendly open one from before but the sensual I'll be seeing you nude smile as he raised his glass to me "To friends with benefits" he toasted "To friends with benefits" I repeated as we clinked our glasses and drank our wine.

That is all why I'm checking the food in the kitchen again for the one hundredth time trying to keep my resolve. The doorbell chimes as I am sprinkling sesame seeds over the chicken enchiladas in mole sauce. I wipe my hands on my apron and go over to the intercom "Hello" I say in a sing song voice "Hello gorgeous buzz me in" he responds back his voice deep and rich a chill rolls up my spine.  I press the button to let him in and rush over to the mirror to check my appearance one last time.

Today while I was out getting a pedicure and a bikini wax I passed by a store that had the cutest black knit sleeveless skater dress. I immediately turned back around and went into the store and purchased it.

The cut and the style look amazing against my hazelnut colored skin I fuss with my braids one more time before going into the kitchen and grabbing a bowl of tortilla chips and guacamole to put on the coffee table.

He knocks on the door just as I place the bowls down I smooth down my dress as I walk over to open the door. Upon opening it I find leaning against the door frame holding a bottle of wine and a smile "Come in" I say stepping to the side so that he can enter. "Thank you for inviting me over it smells amazing in here" he says as he moves past me.

"Thanks I'm just waiting for the main course to be done, but there are chips and dip on the table if you'd like to have a nibble right now" I say.

"I can't wait for the main course its making my mouth water" he says licking his lips I think to myself I've got something else to make your mouth water I shake my head at the thought and smile "Michael I can put that bottle in the fridge for you" I say to him "That's not necessary I can do it just show me to your kitchen" he follows me into the kitchen.

I pretend that I'm washing a dish as I watch him put the bottle in the fridge. Tonight he is wearing a white t- shirt, a pair of jeans, and flip flops. His hair is longer than usual, wild, and bright the summer sun has lightened it along with the beard he's sporting. It's funny to think that even in these simplistic clothes that he still looks like a million bucks.

I admire his ass as he is bent over and trying to maneuver the bottle onto the lower rack of the fridge. He looks over at me to say something and catches me staring at him before I can even avert my eyes.

 

I've been caught.












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.