Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 2. Lydia meets her new supervisors (back stabbed and seducer).




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


"I am pleased to inform you all that I have Toshiko's suggestion about expanding our customer base into America. We will be joining a growing conglomerate of companies located throughout the United States." Stated Toshiko's uncle/CEOof Okada Trading Corp., Rin Okada.

Toshiko had to remember to close his jaw after hearing how his uncle twisted his months ago idea to fit his latest deed. 'My suggestion?' He snorted just as a heavy hand fell to his shoulder.

Slightly turning to the owner's hand, he heard Yuan's hushed warning, "Just keep in mind the real prize. Blow this off after work by finding some girl to fuck. Remember I'll pick up the newbie." The two refocused back onto what his uncle was saying.

"... to further move things along, I have even signed our company up for an international internship. I have selected and spoken with Mr. Tenshay. He has agreed to represent Okada Trading Corp. in America. We in turn will be sent a Ms. Lydia Michaels" Mr. Rin Okada informed his Board of Directors, various department heads, assistants, minor officers, and those not present would receive emailed memos. "She will be assigned to your department Yuanlong. I of course will make the introductions, but she will be none the less... your responsibility.

Unbeknown to Mr. Rin Okada, the reigning CEO of Okada's Teading Corp., his nephew does not approve of women working beside him as his equal in their company. There were women working in the mail prom, secretries, and even PAs. Yes, this is the twenty-first century and their are women working in their corporate world, but if this is to be his company someday soon, then this is a practice that must cease and desist quickly.

"Shall I retrieve Ms. michaels from the airport Mr. Okada?" Asked his youngest and aspiring executive, Yuanlong Cheung.

"Yes, by all means. I wish to make her acquaintance soon as possible. Have her leave her luggage in the limo. It is best to introduce her to the board, though Mr. Yamaguchi and Mr. Ryu's have met with Ms. michaels in the states and were greatly impressed with her skills and talents... As their reports indicated. Yes, I find myself quite curious as to her capabilities since Ryu's is not eagerly impressed." Rin noticed his nephews scowl concerning their newest associate.

"Yes Toshiko? Are you not confident in Ms. Michaels abilities?" Asked the CEO.

"I fail to see the benefits of having an outsider thrust upon us, simply just to get our foot in the proverbial door. I thought my position here would have warranted my say so of hiring an individual at this level, especially seeing as how it was my idea that I presented to you over two months ago, but you never showed the slightest interest for an intern. I assure I have at least three men ready to apply for this position you handed to a foreigner." Toshiko knew he was losing face with his CEO/uncle for not showing respect for his uncle's decision concerning the employment of the American woman.

"If you can't maintain a professional face as an executive for OTC, then try as my nephew not to embarrass your upbringing when meeting Ms. michaels." Toshiko bowed his head toward his uncle showing he understood, though inwardly he was seething. Being reprimanded by his uncle over a woman they had yet to even meet.

"I apologize for my candid behavior. It is just that I doubt this Ms. michaels person will fit or even benefit our company, let alone guide us into the mainstream of the corporate world of the United States." Toshiko hoped he did not have to spell it out to his uncle... 'No f@cking woman had a place in their company, or at least access to board members.' His biggest concern was of the type of influence she may have with the board and their CEO. Toshiko had plans for this business, once his uncle retired, he would axe the ancients that thought like his overly cautious uncle. He did not want to have to wait to get permission to make certain decisions. He had his own version of how to conduct business and his own selected board members waiting in the wings, where he held 51% and they answered to him and not the other way around.

"Yuanlong, I trust that you remember our discussion concerning Ms. Michaels... so, please go and fetch her for my uncle.Uncle says her plane will be landing soon. Mr. Goa has already stored the sign with her name on it in the limo's trunk. Uncle said to make sure i.... Uh, you are prompt."

~

Haneda Airport, Kawasaki, Japan

'I've finally landed. Good Lord if I ever fly again, it'll be too soon. How do people do this on a monthly or even weekly basis, Lydia muttered to herself as she headed over to the baggage claim and searched the crowd for whomever had been dispatched to pick her up.

As Lydia passed through the crowd with her luggage on wheels, she spotted a chauffeur looking very imposing in black shades, a low black driver's hat holding a sign with her name on it. "Yes? I'm Lydia Michaels, are you my driver?" The chauffeur nodded his head and leaned over taking her wheeled luggage and shoulder bag from her without saying a word, he then turned in the opposite direction, pausing slightly to adjust his hold on the sign under his right arm that shouldered her carry-on bag and pulled the wheeled bag then tilted his head to indicate she should follow him.

Approaching the black stretched limo, Lydia noticed a tall Japanese man about in his late Late twenties to his early thirties leaning against the limo. She knew when he noticed her walking toward the their ride, when he stood up and straightened his tie then shoved both hands into his trouser front pockets. As the chauffeur opened the trunk to store her things, the man offered his right hand for her to shake introducing himself as Yuanlong Cheung, CMO of Okada Trading Corporations.

Lydia noticed his strong jaw that seemed tense at first before he saw her, now it appeared slightly slack. There must be something wrong with her attire or perhaps she did something culturally wrong. His eyes took in her face, like he was committing it to memory. His eyes were a dark brown, under slender naturally arched eyebrows. His hair was styled professionally with a slight spike to its low cut. His hair was so black it looked blue. He had the clean cut corporate look down pact. He had the all about business look about him too. Very little humor there. Very straight laced demeanor. His nose was straight as well with a slight flare to it, as if he were taking in her scent. He had high cheek bones  and his pale porcelain complexion was clear. He stood about 6'1", tall for most Japanese men and even taller to her 5'4" height. 'But wait, he said his name was Cheung, that did not sound very Japanese, but then I'm coming from America, what did I know culturally what was a considered a traditional Japanses surname' she chastised herself.

Though he was just assistant in the marketing department she had been briefed via Skype the night before, so Lydia had a feeling his observation was the one that counted. She felt his look, though not lecherous, was no near professional either, as his look strayed from her face to her collarbone, her breasts, the type of blouse she wore (a soft ivory chiffon top with pearl buttons), her waist held a thin belt that secured her navy blue skirt that tapered down to an inch above her knees. To the sheer nylon hoses that disappeared into her three inch peek-a-boo egg shell hued heels. His look returned back to her face. After awhile, Lydia began to feel a little awkward, it seemed as if Mr. Cheung had forgotten he was still holding her hand, she knew she did. Lydia tugged her hand in an attempt to free it, in response he only tightened his grasp. Her action could have been viewed as her attempt to get Mr. Assistant Chief Marketing Officer's attention, but they both knew better.

"So, did I pass the mustard?" She asked with soft chuckle as she passed him to enter the limo.

"Excuse me?" Bewildered he asked, the expression unknown to him.

"I asked if I'd passed your visual inspection."

Unaware that he had been staring and caught at it, it was just that he had been surprised that Lydia Michaels was the not the beauty he hade xpected to meet. For some reason with all of Toshiko's pouting, he had neglected to inform Yuan of the beauty he was to retrieve from the airport, or the fact that she was an African American woman, capable of not only stopping traffic but his train of thought as well. The picture he had come up with as to what to expect was greatly underestimated.

The usually smooth operator/player began to stumble over his own words, "Umm... I apologize, I'm not sure what I... Um, er... Was expecting. I mean... based upon you accomplishments... uh... your portfolio, uh, I mean your resume... I was expecting someone different." 'There I said, whew,' Yuan did a mental sigh. Yuanlong thought rather reckishly. "Your luggage will be taken to your hotel, while you are to be presented to Mr. Okada and his Board of Directors. Mr. Okada, our CEO... instructed me to escort you back to OTC for your official meeting." He informed her as he stiffly joined her in the limo and sat down in the right corner of the backseat while she had settled into the far left side of the backseat.

'What the hell! She can't be the American, she looked like she was a college sophomore, not a corporate intern. Why... she couldn't be older than 21, if that old. He couldn't stop looking at her face. So young, so fresh... So bloody untouched.' She made his dick jerk a bit. 'What the fuck, shit!' This presented a new problem, he could barely concentrate around her... or perhaps it was a new opportunity... for a new sub. He had began to feel stumped with his usual women, but what if Ms. michaels could be introduced. Yuan couldn't help but to wonder how she would look with a collar, his collar around her caramel neck. He even caught himself wondering if her nipples were darker or just as brown as the rest of her And how they would looked clamped. Would she moan or beg for release. Was she even trainable? Yes, Ms. Michaels was going to turn some heads. Yuan decided then and there he would have to make a move on her before the sharks started circling. But fuck if he knew how! It had never occurred to him that she could be attractive or young, but to be both was double trouble. He couldn't wait to see the reactions of the Boards', especially his employer, Mr. Okada and his friend Toshiko. He had to laugh at the irony of it. Toshiko opposed her due to her gender and nationality, while his employer and the 'Ancients' would have issues with her youth and attractiveness. Thinking she would create a distraction for their male employees.

The ride from the airport was driven in near silence. It appeared Ms. Michaels was using that time on the limo to get caught up on her missed calls/voice mails in texts, emails, and text messages. He sat along side of her in the far right corner seeming to look ahead but was actually watching her using his peripheral vision. She was just too cute. He knew two or three people that would have an interest in her, make that four, him included. That is if she stuck around once Mr. Okada, the 'Ancients' and or Toshiko got through drilling her, that is if she even survived the introductions. He had to smirk at his own tasteless joke. This may work out to his benefit after all.

He sat back and took out his smart phone to send a text to his friend in Human Resources concerning the young lady sitting next to him. Liking a good mystery, Yuan was vague when he suggested his friend be present in the lobby when he arrived with their newest staff member. He neglected to mention her age, race, and especially her beauty.











Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.