Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 The day was cold. It was rainy outside but it wasn’t as cold as the tears that streamed down my face. The pain was too much. And I nearly begged my guard to let me write early ahead of schedule. I needed to get this out. My hand shook as I took up the pen, its bright light providing a haven for me. At least here, I could fully use my language. Because as we know, speech is dangerous. How you use it and when is the important thing. 

 

*** 

 

    I dreamt about you again. It pains my heart and it is almost enough torture that I beg the guard to kill me and relieve me of the suffering.  All I look at is these four disgusting walls everyday and have to be in close quarters with smelly bitter women. I…I miss you. My darling. My love. You always will be. I know, when I look back on it, it seems funny how we turned out to this point. Where we fell so deeply in love with each other that it seemed we were each other’s drug. I guess I had always loved you. Even when I said I didn’t. I lied. 

 

    My fingers stopped as the tears fell and blurred the ink. I couldn’t. I was sick of writing letters that never would be sent or seen. I was so tired. My hand resumed of its own accord, almost as if possessed. 

 

    Gael…. I must be honest with you. When your name comes to my mind… is it foolish that immediately my body reacts? My heart hurts after that one tender moment of hope? My palms start to sweat and my smile, the one you told me you loved comes out to play and my knees get weak. 

    Tears have fallen from my eyes and I’m sitting here crying. My soul… my soul is crying out for yours. More than my friend, my lover and my husband, you

 

were my soul mate. Sent to me by God himself. Don’t you know how selfish it is for you to have left me? Why did you leave me here to face this world alone? Why? I suppose if you had had a choice, you would have gladly given up your life for mine. The selfish one is Txeis. Why couldn’t they have just let us keep our child and live in peace? We paid our taxes; we contributed to the community and to the world with our research. Why couldn’t we be left alone to live the simple life that we desired? 

    I am a woman here without a man’s touch. And I crave yours most intensely than I ever have. Even if it is simple as the brush of your thumb against the back of my hand or the gentle press of your lips against my forehead…I am stupid to desire a dead man but I do Gael. I want you so badly it hurts me. My mind is tortured with the memories of our lovemaking, whether heated and rough or sweet and lazy. 

 

    I had to stop and bite back the moan that nearly slipped out. I-I couldn’t. I was desperate… Slipping my hand into the dirty pants, I brushed past the coarse wild curls of triangle and gently found my bud, already swollen. I gasped loudly, the tears now starting to fuse with the sudden snot that left my nose. I hurt… I wanted to feel good for once… 

 

*** 

 

    He came into the lab and I tried to erase the sudden dirty thoughts of him out of my head. He looked up to no good and that smirk… the one that meant trouble was on his full lips. 

    “Gael, what do you want? I’m busy.” I tried to keep my face emotionless. 

    “I thought about you all day in my department.” Oh Lord… when his voice dropped that low… my thighs clenched together. 

    “Can’t this wait?” 

    “It’s almost the end of the day. And I think you could use a break.” My mouth grew dry. My husband had such natural sensuality and swagger. 

    “I can not take a break. I have to get this research in.” He walked further into the field and came behind me. 

    “Stop for one minute. You’ll overwork yourself baby.” He said softly against my cheek. His breath was warm. His scent drove me crazy. He was so close and I craved the feel of him. 

    “Gael,” He slid his hands around my waist and pulled me back against him and I felt his arousal press into my bottom. 

    “I want you to take a break. Hm?” His smirk was back and he pressed into me a little more. I bit my lip and gripped the counter. He was not going to make this easy. Perhaps he was right. I had been working since the early dawn. 

    “O-Okay Gael. All right. I’ll take a break.” I reached up and pressed a small button on my watch. It brought forth my time sheet. A visor formed over my eyes and I pressed a couple words indicating break. Waving with my hand, it disappeared. I sighed and turned around. He smiled handsomely at me and I reached out to touch his cheek. He sighed into my palm. 

    “I don’t like that we are so far apart in this place.” I smiled. 

    “It is a bit much.” He backed me against the table and slid his hand down my leg before lifting it and wrapping it around his hips. 

    “Gael….. wait… There are people right in the next field. What about the cameras?” He pressed his lips against my jaw. 

    “Let the film roll. Maybe those techies could learn a thing or too. Besides… isn’t it more exciting to know you’re being watched?” I felt heat come to my cheeks. My husband was not afraid of anything or anyone. Who was worth fear? Even still, I gripped his wrists. 

    “Gael,” He smirked and pulled away from me. He pulled the air and created  separate private field where all there was were the two of us, silence enveloped. Now, I could be as intimate as I wanted and not worry about our privacy. I could be free.     I pulled him closer and softly kissed him. He sighed and pressed closer against me. He turned to kiss my cheek, further down to my shoulder. He soon slid down my body, having lifted my other leg and his head disappeared under my dress. Soon I whimpered and moaned softly, my fingers tangled in his dark hair.  

 

*** 

 

    I grunted as I released and I laid my head on the small desk, my breath heavy. It wasn’t as intense as I wanted it but it was enough not to drive me insane. When times grew to be like this, I had no choice but to touch myself. It was the only pleasure I received and there was power in being able to dictate and control your own body. Panting, the heat fell away and left me cold. The tears welled back up and I bit my lip. 

That was enough writing for today. Enough. Everything. 










Chapter End Notes:

A/N: This story is very complex and what I find beautiful about it all is how fragile humans really are. Even more so, how we literally need Christ to survive and go day to day because of this fragility. I've explored this before :) <3 It's really depressing off to start I'm sorry but it will get better as the story goes on! ^_~ I promise. Considering all they have been through both seperately and together, only Christ is keeping Xaen and Gael together. They juuust don't know it yet. :D <3

 

 

 

 

 

 

Soundtrack: 

Where does the Ocean go-Illaria Graziano

 

 

 







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.