Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thanks for reading...




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


œ[

“Why didn’t you tell Storm that we work together and you take me home?”

Mitch and Sally were sitting in Sally’s car in front of his apartment having left Jack’s not too long ago. Sally had ignored Storm the whole night.

“Because he’s distrustful and I don’t have to tell him anything. I didn’t do anything wrong,” Sally defended herself.

“I didn’t say you did anything wrong Sally, but how can you say he’s distrustful when he doesn’t know about me? You’re his girlfriend and I felt like the other guy. He’s mad as hell that I slept over…I understand why he’s pissed Sally and you have to see his side too.”

Sally turned to Mitch. “What is it? You guys get together, have a few beers and suddenly I’m wrong? He’s perfectly justified in being an asshole because I didn’t tell him about you doing what every other human on the planet does, sleep?”

“No sweetheart, that’s not it…”

“And in case you were wondering, I was defending you.”

“Yes and you don’t need to. Sally, no one said you were wrong…”

“He did. He’s an ass. And you are too.”

“Maybe I am, and he seems like he can be but that ‘ass’ cares about you and doesn’t want you hurt.”

Sally sighed again and looked out the window for a few minutes before turning back to look at Mitch, “You know what I don’t understand, how can you guys just defend each other like that. All it takes is one night drinking with each other and you become best friends?”

Mitch laughed, “We’re not best friends, far from it. That guy is never going to like me and I won’t be surprised if he tells you to end our friendship. But I understand what he’s thinking. I would think the same way too especially after knowing what I know now. I never told you this because I didn’t want it to change my friendship with you but in two days, I have to take my third HIV test. You see my ex was sleeping with my friend. It was my friend who got her hooked on drugs, and he knew she was sleeping around and never told me. I ended the relationship when I found but I spent all the money I saved on rehab for her but she doesn’t want to go. So I did the only thing I could when I became desperate, I called her parents to come and get her.” Mitch looked out the window. “I’m so desperate right now and she blames me for everything; that I chose school and working over her. I feel like everything I do is wrong.”

“Yeah, I know what you mean,” said Sally softly.

Mitch looked at her before continuing, “I grew up in foster care and I don’t want to be homeless anymore. Someone going on the trip is paying for their portion and that’s why there was extra funds to help me pay for mine. I can’t afford it but if it will help me get a scholarship and into a good grad school, I have to take the chance. I used you to take me to and from work. It bothers me that I can’t give you more towards gas and you never ask; that’s why I walk it home sometimes.”

“That part I figured out already.”

“You never said anything.”

“You were being an ass. I wanted you to suffer.”

“Hahahahaha…” Mitch looked over at Sally who had a smirk on her face. “You like helping people don’t you?”

“I think you only ask for help from people you like,” she whispered.

“Sally, Storm can’t trust someone he doesn’t know around the woman he cares about.”

“I know who I am…”

“Yes, but do you really know who I am?”

“Not yet, but that’s why were friends. We find out as we go along,” she whispered.

“Then you have to give Storm the same chance too.” Mitch looked back up at the light that shone from the window of his apartment. “You’re the only friend I have right now. I don’t want to go in there and have to deal with another argument. I want just one night’s peaceful rest before going back to the lab tomorrow.”

“Then stay at my place.”

“Sally…”

“I’m not gonna be there. New toothbrushes are under the bathroom sink and help yourself to anything in the fridge. Do laundry also and we can pick up something in the morning.”

“Are you serious?”

“Yes, I’m serious.”

Mitch smiled, “Thank you.”

 

œ[

Storm heard the front door open. Getting out of bed, he went to the room with the light shining under the door. Quietly, he entered the room. On the floor going to the bathroom was her clothes and next to the bed was her book bag. He sighed and returned to his room. It wasn’t where he wanted her, but at least she was back in his house.  

Her silhouette cast a shadow in the doorway where she stood wearing only the t-shirt. He was lying on his back but didn’t make a move as he watched her walk quietly to her side of the bed. She laid as close to him as she could without touching him and whispered, “I’m sorry. He’s only a friend.”

Storm sighed and pulled her to him where he placed her head on his chest. He kissed the top of her head and went to sleep feeling very comfortable again.

 

œ[

Sally’s back was pressed into Storm’s front. She didn’t want to be awake, not right now. Storm’s arms tightened around her and she snuggled closer to him before forcing herself back to sleep again.

About forty minutes later she stirred again, this time becoming full awake. She turned around in Storm’s arms and began placing soft butterfly like kisses on his chest.

After a few minutes Storm said, “If you keep that up, you’ll never leave this bed. Not even to attend the conference.”

Sally smiled and looked up at him. “I’m sorry.”

“I’m worried.”

“Why? About what?”

“I want you safe.”

“I am.”

“No you’re not. I don’t know where that cop is and I don’t know…”

“Mitch is my friend. We work together and he has his own problems to take care of.”

“And when people have problems they can be easily influenced to do the wrong thing.”

“I don’t’ think he’s like that.”

“I want you safe.”

“Storm, I am.”

“When are you moving in?”

She looked up at him again. “You still want me to?”

He frowned down at her, “Why wouldn’t I?”

“We were fighting…”

“We weren’t fighting, you were being stubborn.”

“I was defending myself.”

“I was wrong for accusing you. I apologize. When are you moving in?”

“I’m still not sure about it.”

“Sally we are going to have disagreements. It’s a part of being in relationship.”

“Let me think about it some more please.”

“Okay but not too long. I want an answer after you return from the conference.”

 

œ[

Sally’s phone was ringing. “Hey Storm could you get that for me please?”

Storm looked at Sally’s phone and saw it was Mitch calling. He frowned. This was their day together, and he was not interested in sharing her today with work or anyone else. Reluctantly he answered the call.

“Hello Mitch. Sally’s busy.”

“Hey Storm. That’s cool. Please let her know that I’m getting a ride from someone else to the airport so she doesn’t have to come and get me.”

“Oh that’s right, you’re going on to the conference also.”

“Yeah, I am. “

“Will do. Bye.”

“Thanks.”           

Storm smiled as he delivered the message.

 

œ[

Someone was banging on the room door but Sally called out as she got closer.

“Sal, it’s me. Let me in please,” Mitch pleaded.

Just as she reached the door, her phone rang. She had a good idea who it was since Storm called her daily. They were at the conference and Sally had upgraded her room to suite.

“Hey,” she answered her phone, “Storm hold on please.”

“Hey sweetheart, yeah okay,” Storm replied.

Sally opened the door and Mitch rushed in. He stood by the door on the side and put his fingers up to his lips to indicate that Sally should remain quiet.

“What’s going on?” Sally asked whispering.

“I’ll tell you soon but please say you have not seen me,” Mitch pleaded.

Suddenly Sally heard banging on her door. “Who is it?”

“Hey Sally, may I come in for a moment?” Erica an attendee to the conference asked.

“I’m in the middle of something. What is it?” Sally replied.

“Have you seen Mitch? I was looking for him but his roommate said he left a few minutes ago.”

“No I haven’t. He was going to walk around a bit in his free time. He should be back soon.” And to caller on the phone, “Yeah, sweetheart, just give me a few more minutes please.”

“Who are you talking to?” Erica asked suspiciously.

“Goodbye,” Sally replied sternly.

“If you see him, tell him I’m looking for him.”

“Fine.”

Both Sally and Mitch heard when she mumbled ‘bitch’ and smiled. Sally motioned Mitch to follow her to the bathroom and not to speak.

“So what was that all about?” Sally asked.

“Hey, what’s happening?” Storm yelled getting both their attention.

“Shit! I’m sorry Sally. Don’t let him know. I don’t want to cause any trouble between the two of you,” Mitch pleaded.

“He already knows. Hold on, I’m going to put him on speaker.” Sally put the phone on the counter, “Storm, are you there?”

“Yeah I am and I already know Mitch…what was that all about?”

“Mitch has a new girlfriend,” Sally said laughing at Mitch.

“More like deranged psychotic stalker,” Mitch replied.

“Why don’t you just tell her to leave you alone?” Storm asked.

“Because she is one of the directors for this program,” Mitch replied.

“Hey if you want, I can draft up a sexual harassment case for you?” Storm offered.

“He doesn’t need that. He just needs to be nice so that she’s happy on this very short trip,” Sally interjected.

“I can’t wait to leave. She is such a bitch and don’t think I’m going to let her get away for calling you…” Mitch finally remembered that Storm was listening to the conversation.

“Calling her a what?” Storm asked.

“Nothing, she was just being rude. No big deal,” Sally replied before Mitch could answer.

“Hey you want to go out tonight?” Mitch asked.

“No, I’m going to stay in tonight,” Sally replied.

“Okay. Do you think it’s clear for me to leave now?” Mitch asked.

“I’ll go check to make sure she got on the elevator. If she did, then you can take the stairs. Cool?” Sally picked up her phone and took it off speaker, “Storm can you hold on for a little while longer or do you want me to call you back?”

“I’ll hold,” Storm replied.

Sally made her way to the elevator. Seeing that Erica was not in the hallway, she motioned to Mitch to get to the stairs.

“Thanks babe you’re the best. Sure you don’t want to join me?”

“Yeah, I’m sure. I’m going to speak with my jealous boyfriend and watch tv. I’m a bit tired anyway.”

“Okay. If you need anything, send me a text. I’ll check often for you.” Mitch kissed Sally goodnight.

“Be safe. See you tomorrow.”

 

“Finally we’re alone,” Storm said as he heard Sally close the door to her suite.

Sally laughed, “I’m alone and so are you.”

“I know but not for long. You get home in two days.”

“Yes, I can’t wait. I miss you.” Sally took a deep breath saying that. What was wrong with her? Storm sat up on his bed and smiled broadly. “I didn’t mean to sou…”

“Don’t, I’m happy you miss me. I miss you too.” After silent moment, “What are you wearing?”

“My robe. I just got out of the bath when Mitch knocked and you called.”

“So he was in the room with you wearing only a robe?”

“Yes, and he’s my friend,” Sally stressed.

“I still don’t like it.” After a moment, “Are you naked underneath that robe?”

“Yes and you have to get used to it.”

“Oh I will, I promise you I will. Take the robe off.”

“What?”

“You heard me, take off the robe.”

“I’m not taking off my robe. I’m cold.”

“I promise you’ll be very hot soon. Take off the robe and lie down on the bed.”

Sally looked around the room. She was uncomfortable. “What are you wearing?”

“I’m in bed in my boxers.”

“You don’t like boxers in bed.”

“Yes, I know but you’re not here. Take it off Sally.”

Sally took off the robe. “Okay fine, I’m standing naked in the room. This fells so awkward.”

“Not for long. Lie on the bed and not under the covers. I want you on top.”

“But I’m going to be cold.”

“Just do it.”

Sally did as she was told. “Fine, I’m on the bed. What now.”

“Touch your breast,” Storm said softly.

“What?”

“Do it Sally, tell me how you’re touching them.”

“Storm…”

“Do it.”                 Sally’s hand move to her breast and she held the soft globe in her hand. “Are you nipples hard?”

“Yes,” Sally replied softly.

“Pull at them, squeeze it hard.”

“Hmmmm,” Sally moaned as she closed her eyes.

“I wish I was there putting that nipple into my mouth. I want to suck on it, bite it. I want to hear you gasp at the pleasure and pain of having it between my teeth.” Sally moaned again. “Do you wish I was sucking your nipple into my mouth?” Sally breath deep. “Answer me Sally.”

“Yes, yes I do.”

“Spread your legs. Bend your knees and spread your legs.”

“Storm…”

“Its okay sweetheart. It’s only me, only you and I in this moment. Do it Sally.” Sally did as she was told. “Do you feel exposed?”

“Yes,” she whispered.

“Move your hands down the front of your body slowly.”

“Storm?”

“Yes, babe, I’m right here.” She took a deep breath. “Oh Sally, I wish I was there. I want to touch you right now.”

“What are you doing?”

“I’m holding myself right now. Part your pussy.”

Sally ran her finger down her slit and parted her folds. She closed her eyes and pulled her lip between her teeth as she moaned.

“Good girl. Are you wet?”

“Yes, very.”

“Good, take one finger and run it along your pussy softly. Move it up and down…are you doing that babe?”

“Yes…yes…yes.”

“Don’t touch your clit…is it hard Sally? Can you tell me if it’s hard?”

“Yes, it is, please…please.”

“Please what Sally, what do you want? Tell me!” Sally moaned, “Come on babe tell me,” Storm pushed.

“I want you. I want you to touch me.”

“Do you want me to taste your sweet pussy?”  

“Yes, yes, I do.”

“I want to, so badly now…you have the sweetest pussy I’ve ever tasted. I can’t get enough of it. I could eat you all day long.”

“Hmmmm….I’m so sensitive and wet…”

“Yes, that good baby, so good. Take your index finger and gently insert it in your pussy.”

“Storm…I can…”

“Yes, you can. Do it baby…put it in slowly and all the way.” Sally moaned as she did as she was told. “Imagine it’s my cock going inside you.”

“Ugh!” Sally exclaimed and closed her eyes to the imagery created by his words.

“You want that Sally? You want it to be my cock?”

“Yes, yes, please.”

“It will only be mine baby. You’re mine Sally, all mine.”

“Storm what are you doing?”    

“I’m imagining it’s your pussy my cock is in. My hand is trying to imitate what being inside you feels like. Nothing compares to the real thing. You have the prefect pussy. I want to be inside you all the time. I want to feel my cock moving in and out of you, hard and then soft. I want you fuck you day and night. I want to fuck you until you’re sore and tender.”

Her breathing quickened, “Storm, I’m cumming,”

“That good Sally, baby, rub your clit. Go on Sally, rub it. How does that feel?”

“Storm, oh…Storm, I’m cumming, I’m…”

“Yes, baby, I’m with you.”

“Storm, please…”

“Yes Sally, you’re almost there. You’re almost there.”

“Storm!” Sally yelled as she arched off the bed.

“Uhh…Sally, yes, yes,” Storm yelled also as he spilled himself all over his hand and stomach.

After a few minutes, Sally asked, “Storm? Are you there?”

With a more calmed breath, Storm replied, “Yes, baby I am. Are you okay?”

Sally smiled, “Yes, I am. That was strange.”

“I can’t wait to see you do that in front of me.”

“I’m not doing that in front of you,” Sally said indignantly.

Storm laughed, “We’ll see.”

 

 

œ[

Sally looked around the terminal for Storm, but he was nowhere to be found. They were at the airport having returned from the conference.

“Isn’t Storm picking you up?” he asked.

“Yeah, that’s what he said but I don’t see him. Maybe he’s delayed.”

“Hey Sally, I’m going to get the bus home. I’ll see you at work.”

“No, absolutely not. It’ll take you until tomorrow to get home.”

“No it won’t,” Mitch replied rolling his eyes. “You exaggerate. But seriously Sally, I don’t think Storm is going to be cool with this.”

“Storm won’t be cool with what?” Storm asked from behind them both.

“Hey, you’re late!” said Sally as she hugged him.

Storm returned the hug smiling happily as he kissed her briefly. Turning to Mitch, he asked again, “What won’t I be cool with?” Mitch said nothing.

Storm looked at Sally who was looking at Mitch. “Tell me what I’m not going to be cool with.”

“Hey, I’ll get going. Take care…” Mitch interrupted.

“No you don’t. You’re not going to take the bus home,” Sally said to Mitch before addressing Storm. “Storm would you mind giving Mitch a ride home? It would take him a few hours to get home if he took the bus.”

“That’s it?” Storm asked Sally but looked at Mitch who turned away.

“I’m fine. I don’t need the ride. Furthermore the bus ride will be great relaxation for me.”

“Sure it will. Let’s go. Are you guys hungry? I have not eaten yet,” Storm said to them both.

“No, I’m fine,” replied Mitch.

“Yes, I’m hungry and so is he,” Sally replied looking at Mitch.

“Okay then let’s get something to eat.”

“No really, I’m fine,” Mitch stressed looking at Sally.

“Is there something going on that I should know about?” Storm asked looking between the both of them.

“Yes/No…” both Sally and Mitch answered simultaneously.

“What is it?” Storm asked Sally.

“He’s afraid of you,” she replied

“I am not afraid of him,” Mitch replied. He signed and addressed Storm, “Listen this is your time with your girlfriend and I don’t feel like being a third wheel.”

“I agree, this is my time with her, but I wouldn’t have invited you if I felt you were a third wheel. Furthermore, I have to get to know you better if you are going to be hanging around as much. Let’s get one thing clear, she’s mine, and what’s mine, I keep.”

“She’s my friend and I would like to keep my friend also,” Mitch replied. “I’m fine, I’ll make my way home.”

“I also like her happy and it’ll make her happy if you came with us,” Storm replied.

“Yes, I like to be happy. You have to come with us,” Sally replied smiling.

“Arm twisting?” Mitch replied looking at Sally’s smiling face. “You must have learnt that from him,” he mumbled.

Storm smiled, “Yes, I’m teaching her all sorts of things.”

Sally hit his arm as they left the airport.

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed...







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.