Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

WARNING: STRONG SEXUAL SCENES




Author's Chapter Notes:

ENJOY




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

 

Caleb Garrison

 

 

 

 

It was spring. The short skirts and shorts were flaunted around the streets of London. Everyone was happy and go-lucky as the warm weather started to come around. Except Caleb. The twenty-four year old typed vigorously on his lap-top at his favorite cafe'. Unlike the other guys he ignored the revealed flesh from the opposite sex and continued to type his cover letter to a job in Austrailia, once he recieves his Master's degree. He was ready to go quickly and hoped that a call would come in three days or earlier. He sighed as he glanced to the two text messages from his twelve-year old sister Emma.

She was excited and he understood...but no excitement came from him. He text back with a 'I'LL BE BACK AFTERWARDS' and sent it, hoping his sister would stop texting him the news. He sat back and rubbed his hands across his face and stared at his lap-top screen.

"What's got your knickers in a bunch mate? Can't get it up?" Caleb looked up at his friend Nathan and flicked him off.

"Aww don't be like that mate, you just look kinda down." he said.

Caleb cleared his throat. "I'm not." he simply said. "Just trying to focus on my cover letter." He half lied.

Nathan shrugged. "Oh alright. So we up for tonight of partying then?" Nathan smirked. "There's going to be those two hot

chicks we met yesterday at Kelly's get together." He added singing the sentence. Caleb looked up at his always horney

friend and shook his head.

"Can't." He said. "I have other stuff to do."

Nathan put his hand to his head in an apologetic way. "Oh, that's right! That sister of yours is coming back to visit, yeah?"

Caleb darted his eyes at Nathan. "How'd you know?"

"Jenna won't shut her gob about it."He said. "Speaking of the she-devil, here she comes." Nathan whispered. Caleb turned

his eyes towards Jenna as she walked towards them. She looked exquisitely beautiful. Her long brunnette hair, and baby blue eyes, were brought out by her pale pink shirt, followed by a black flowy skirt she wore. Her skin was pure white, but not pale...almost the right shade for her face and body. She was indeed an attractive girl.

"Hi Caleb." Her voice  broke him of his trance.

"Hi Jenna." He simply said.

"I knew I would find you here. Your mother told me you left early this morning to do some studying." she said. Caleb smiled as he looked at his friend Nathan. Nathan immediately got the message, and stood up to leave.

"See you later Caleb." he said quickly, before smirking.

"Do you mind?" She asked.

Caleb shook his head. "Of course not." he said as he watched her sit down.

She smiled nervously. "It's been awhile, yeah?"

"Excuse me?" he asked.

"You know, since Grey has been gone to Barcelona."

Even the sound of her name made him both angry and happy at the same time. He simply said 'Yes'.

"I bet Emma is  excited...must be hard for two sisters so close to be away from each other."

Caleb chuckled begrudgingly, before quickly stating his next sentence. "Emma is blowing me up with text messages."

She laughed. "Aww how cute. But do you blame her? I mean me and Grey have been friends since sophmore year...I too see her as a sibling." she smiled, before giving Caleb a seductive look.

"Are you going to be there when she arrives. I mean I understand you are very into your studies and wondered if you'll be over your parents house with us." she said.

Caleb looked at her and gave her a small smile. "I'm her brother." He paused and clenched his jaws quickly. "I don't think I have a choice." he said.

"I'm glad." Jenna replied, before biting her bottom lip. "Caleb, how long have you and I known one another?" Caleb looked up and raised an eyebrow, before smiling.

"I'd say six years, including the ones you've known with Grey." He said.

"Six years..." She paused, before taking a deep breath. "Caleb, for six years I have always kept this to myself and forced Grey never to tell you, but I've always liked you the very first time I met you." She smiled and chuckled as she started to blush. "My god this is embarrassing." she said.

Caleb gave her a warm smile, but inside his mind he sighed. "You're cute." He said. "I always thought you were."

Jenna looked up at him with those deep blues of hers. She smiled. "Would you like to go out sometime, maybe for a drink?"

"I wouldn't mind that at all." He replied.

Jenna couldn't help, but show her teeth for a wider smile. She stood up and pushed her chair in. "See you tonight then."
She walked away from his table, out of the door.

From the corner of Caleb's eye he saw a snooping Nathan put both of his thumbs up. Caleb chuckled, but for some reason he still wasn't satisfied.

*****

     Caleb came late that evening as he saw his mother, father and little sister awaiting almost impatiently in the lobby of the airport. He rolled his eyes at his mother who constantly fixed Emma's dress. However, sitting down he noticed Jenna's parents and herself waiting calmly and laughing with his father. Jenna on the otherhand waved at Caleb. He waved back, and afterwards he put his dark hair in a ponytail.

"Caleb! There you are! Where have you been?" His mother yelled.

"The class meeting took longer than expected." He said as he shared light brown eyes with his mother's.

"Well you're still late." she said.

"Oh get off him Laura, the boy said he's sorry." His father butted in as he patted him on the shoulders.

Laura rolled her eyes and looked at Jenna's mother. "Men." she simply said.

Caleb put his hands in pockets and grasped his cell. He could feel Jenna's eyes on him. He looked up at her and smiled. Caleb might've been a gentlemen in his own way, but he wasn't inexperienced at all. Jenna was a beautiful girl and he would not reject stripping her clothes off and fucking her into the next dimension. He's had sex with many girls, since he could never keep a relationship for more than two months. Yet, even blowing his load into other girls could never take his mind off of...

"Grey! Mummy it's Grey! I can see her!"

Caleb and the others looked over Emma's shoulder as Grey walked towards them with a big smile on her face.

She wore a beige dress, with a brown shawl jacket around her shoulders, however, leaving some of her beautiful glowing brown skin to show. On her feet she wore brown boots that clanked along the hard floors of the lobby. Her hair was short and curly, which gave her a pixie like look and she dorned gold earrings in each ear. Caleb had to quickly close his mouth, for he was gaping at her. His adopted sister...of whom he wanted greatly to be away from.

Emma ran towards Grey in sheer delight. "Grey!" Grey ran towards her also as the two collided in a big embrace. Afterwards Jenna followed and they too embraced. Emma pulled her big sister by the hand towards their parents.

Her smile was bright and gorgeous as she hugged their mother and father. After the embrace of her father Grey opened her eyes to see Caleb looking at her. Her smile became wider as her white teeth sparkled. She turned their father a loose, and walked towards him.

"Hi Caleb." She said with her usual husky voice.

Caleb gave her a small smile. "Grey." he said. She chuckled as they took each other in one another's arms.

While in their embrace, Caleb could feel his heart pound against his chest. Touching her, and smelling her scent made his head swim. He wanted her to let go, but noticed she didn't even budge. He took it amongst himself to be free from her hazing embrace, as he cleared his throat. Grey looked at him in confusion at first, but was distracted when Jenna pulled her arm.

"We are going out to eat tonight! My treat!" She said.

Jenna's father cleared his throat. " You mean our treat." The families laughed. Caleb only chuckled for a moment, but his heart rate still paced. Jenna looked back at him and winked. Giving her a small smile, Caleb almost forgot about their talk earlier.

He started to pray that someone...anyone would call him back for the job, or he would be in for the fight of his life.

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

MORE TO COME







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.