Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Prologue

December 25th 1990

Camille Jackson gently laid two of her fingers on the tiny baby’s chest through the incubator.The four-pound baby girl squirmed a little in protest to the very slight touch.

“I know sweetie” she whispered “it’s alright you’re doing just fine”

Camille sighed she hated to see this little one in distraught with millions of cords connected to her.The baby was very lucky that the doctors were able to unwrap the umbilical cord from around her neck just in time.

It was now three in the afternoon and the little girl was now breathing properly.

She was a beautiful baby and with her light toffee skin Camille was under the impression that she was biracial seeing that her mother was white.

The child’s mother was another issue as well she died in childbirth this morning and Camille remembered it all too well. Priscilla Keller was only twenty-nine years old but the birth was rather difficult.

The baby’s little hand wrapped around Camille’s finger and at that point her heart just melted and she knew she couldn’t leave this child alone.

Camille herself didn’t know her own family growing up because she was put in the system. At eighteen Camille was finally able to get in contact with her birth parents she learned that they didn’t want her because she was too dark.

Apparently Camille didn’t fit in with her light complex black family so she couldn’t imagine the rejection this baby would receive.

While making preparations for the morgue to pick up Priscilla the hospital was trying to get in contact with both her family and the child’s father to claim the baby. After going through the medical records of Pricilla’s pregnancy the ugly truth was discovered.

The father of the innocent fragile child was Hiram Robert Whitfield Jr. son of one of the most notorious Ku Klux Klan families in the whole south.












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.