Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

its a dark and unusual stories but that is my theme with all of my stories, unusual and Somewhat Dark. Also this story does have an AA protagnist but has more focused viewpoint on sylvia throwing it out there.. :) Also it would be made into a series showcasing the Dark and Depraved wonders that is Rivet City.





Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


"Sylvia Dear, Where were You last night?" Olivia Questioned.

Sylvia eyed her mother through The Red Vanity Mirror and looked Her mother in the face, Olivia Demosa stood at 5'7 her hair in an pale blonde Bob, wearing an black lace Marc Jacobs knee length dress.

"Out Mother." Sylvia Softly replied. As she Brushed Her Hair.

"Hm, I hope not playing around with that disgusting Hobby of yours." Olivia Replied, as she put her hands on her slim hips.

Sylvia didn't reply nor did she have too. What she did most nights wasn't a secret and it wasn't disgusting to her. She can still remember the horrified look of her mother when she shot her prey between the eyes, pieces of brain and skull landed on her white Chanel Pantsuit and pumps.

Marisa wasn't to keen of cleaning off the brain later that night either.

"I came to inform you that we will be having an new employee at the company, I saw her resume and I thought she would make an lovely addition." Olivia Replied. "Even invited her to Our Dinner party tomorrow night to meet the other employees and make her feel welcomed."

" What's your angle mother?" Sylvia remarked as applied her red lipstick.

"No angle Dear, Surely you jest? She's very promising and Her background interests me." Olivia said, as she ran her fingers through her straight Bob.

"I must go to a meeting now, Dear try to remember when you come home from your activities, Not to track blood on my Persian Rug."

Sylvia watched as her mother walked out of her room from her large mirror, closing the large door behind her. Sylvia casually walked over to her large walk-in closet and opened the double Doors.

"You were very good now to not make a sound." Sylvia purred.

The man bound, gagged and naked looked up angrily at the beautiful Devil from last Night, How he wish he never Followed her into the Alley.

He shuddered remembering the slinky skin tight red dress bringing out her luminous pale skin, her full red lips promised Sin and Eyes that shown with intent, desire and something Dark.

He remember feeling his gun in his pantss, he was going to have the whore, Dancing around the club like no man was worthy of Her attention.

His father has always told him that women like her were spawn from the devil itself, Women needed to know their place.

The Dirty little whore.

He watched her. Watched the way she moved, swaying her hips back and forth as she she sashayed through the pounding music of the club. He watched her drink and dance with man after man, throwing her head back and laughing like she cared about their futile advances. She did not know her place.

He watched her lean in close, moving her red lips close to diffrent men ears and whisper something dirty he presumed. Watched her hand trail down her body as each man watched in undisguised lust.

It was a game, he knew. One she played well.

He was going to win that game he thought, He was ready. The whore was going to be under him. Women need to know their place,

but it didn't occur to him when he pushed her on the hard ground, smacking her around showing who was alpha, ripping her dress and having his way with that she didn't scream out, just stared at him.

Oscar felt like he was being mocked, He Went harder on her determined to make whimper in pain or do something then train those blue eyes on Him, He gripped her neck tightly and spread her bruised legs.

Slyvia moaned in pleasure, Oh sure was a masochist but he didn't need to know that.

That angered Oscar he was supposed to be causing this bitch pain, suffering and showing her who is the man. all his hits and rough handling is just turning her on!

But he underestimated her, when he spent in her and walked away her naked bruised body. He was freaked out that the bitch didnt act like the other bitches when forced who screamed for him to stop, she seemed to enjoy he felt the way she tighten around him and moaned. When walked towards his car a sharp pain impacted his body.

Now he was naked, bound and gagged. Looking at her now, she was still so beautiful and now he realized he may have tangoed with the devil to much for his own good.

The devil might as well handed him to his mistress to Tango.

Was she going to kill him? Make him her sex slave? He doesn't understand her. Women.. Only have two mindsets clothes and make-up.

Even in his current predicament he can't keep his eyes off her, her rosy nipples visible through her red robe.

He should be scared. But ha! This whore? Women were only good for cooking, cleaning and having babies also laying there during sex.

This bitch just doing this because I took her like a real man, I bet she was some stupid ass feminist.

He felt disgust and anger. He was going to kill her. He struggled out his binds feeling more angrier at the situation.

Sylvia noted his eye of disgust, lust and anger for her. He would be a lot of fun for tonights festivities.

She closed the closet door, She went to her vanity and pressed the button under it three times.

"Yes Ms. Dimosa?"

Sylvia always got excited seeing and hearing the tall, muscular man. He was raw, delicious and Dangerous.

He appeared in front of her sweaty, wearing tight black from fitting pants, combat boots and Sylvia eyed his muscular form in appreciation. Everything about him reminded her of the actor Joe Manganiello.

"Mikveh we have another player for the arena tonight, that makes an solid ten." Sylvia Grinned in Excitement.

"Ms. Dimosa in all through respect, I am not comfortable with the arena or handling it. I'm just security, I would prefer to blindly be kept out of your family's activities. While not Huron?"

Sylvia hated to be told no, hated when the odds weren't in her favor. Why didn't she just ask huron? Maybe she wanted to look at Mikveh or better yet.. Be on top of him.

But he always rebutted her advances, instead of deterring her from him, that just made her want him even more. He was one of the most well trained bodyguards there is and He was lethal in just about any weapon he processed.

"I am sorry Mikveh, I shouldn't have bothered you. I forget how queasy you are with the arena and You can send Huron here instead. Please have the rest of day off." Sylvia Gently Replied.

"Thank You so Much Ms. Dimosa, I will send Huron" Mikveh bowed slightly and Left the Room in an haste.

Sylvia sat on her canopy bed and awaited For Huron.

"Milady"

As always it never takes the staff more than 4 minutes to be at service, no matter what end of the massive house they were currently in. The employees know how unnormal the family was and causing them any emotion that is negative is not good. You don't get fire like regular employees..you disappear..or someone you love dearly disappears or ends up on Drake's table.

Sylvia waves her hand to the closet door to indicate to Huron to look inside while pulling out a file from drawer of her vanity.

Huron needed no more further instructions, He dragged the bound man out from the closet to the middle of the spacious room.

Sylvia flipped open the file, while studying the helpless man.

"Huron, meet Oscar McGill weighs 210 pounds , age 28 and blood type is B and height is 5'9. Mother Sandra and father Bruce lives in Clinton, father blue collar abusive and drunkard who also talked our guest of honor here into raping his Own Mother! slyvia trained her blue eyes on him and smiled deviously. Also Has a younger sister named lydia who he sexually assaulted on her 16th birthday 6 years ago whose location is unknown presumed dead or runaway. But through trauma experienced with the McGill family not surprising, He loves to rape apparently several different cases in several states. He will be our last contestant for the arena. I need you to take him to get properly ready.

Oscar was astonished, how the hell did this bitch get his information? What the hell is this arena? No one knows about his slut sister! Argh he wanted to ripe her jugular out with his teeth.

Huron picked up the man as if he was weightless and nodded to Sylvia, Oscar struggled against the big man to get free. He watched as sylvia licked her red lips and wave goodbye.

Let the Games Begin.






Chapter End Notes:

I would love to know your thoughts on slyvia.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.