[Reviews - 22] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

NIARA: in one summer a young girl could lose it all... (The Urban Girl Book 1) by [Griffin, Elizabeth]


Rated: Teen or Above
Categories: Original Fiction
Characters: None
Classification: None
Genre: None
Story Status: None
Pairings: None
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 15660 Read: 9278
Published: February 02 2015 Updated: March 04 2015
Story Notes:

NIARA: in one summer a young girl could lose it all...

(a coming of age story set in Philadelphia)

WWW.ELIZABETHGRIFFIN.NET

1. Prologue by Elizabeth Griffin [Reviews - 19] starstarstarstarhalf-star (5549 words)

     NIARA, is the first book that I have written and self-published.  It is young adult fiction.  NIARA is a coming of age story set in the city of Philadelphia during the 1980's.  It is a part of THE URBAN GIRL SERIES which is available on AMAZON. I hope you enjoy the read.  Thanks.

2. Chapter 1 by Elizabeth Griffin [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (5446 words)

I love writing about inner city teens.  The characters in my books  reflect a time period in the 1980's when life was exciting and new for me.  Rap was new on the scene  of music and Salt-N-Pepa was one of the female rap sensations of that time. 

I wanted to show that era in young adult fiction.  You will read about pay phones, walkmans and a lots of the gadgets from that time   The slang and language used in the book is slightly different from today, but I believe you will be able to follow the story.

I haven't read NIARA in years and I find myself laughing at some of the terms used in the book.  I hope you enjoy NIARA and follow The Urban Girl Series on Amazon.  Thanks.

3. Chapter 2-4 by Elizabeth Griffin [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4665 words)

Hi,  I didn't realize that I hadn't posted the ending of chapter one.  I apologize.  It is included with chapter 2.  Thanks.  I hope you enjoy. 

www.elizabethgriffin.net

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.