Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

DISCLAIMER: I don't own any of POI, just borrowing it. Now if I did, Carter would still be living and loving up on Reese, but then we wouldn't have Cookie Lyons...and I absolutely love her. Oh well, your lost NOLAN! Ya bastard!

 

shotgun©2015 by DaSoulVicious




Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's some more fanfic! Hope you enjoy this one. It will be a short one.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Smother

 

It wasn't like before.

 

The last time he was with her wasn't such a chore. An effort to act like he was somewhat interested. His body still had urges like any other Red-Blooded man. And being able to satisfy them between the soft willing thighs of a beautiful blonde should be enough.

 

But it wasn't. Not anymore.

 

Normally Zoe was the aggressor, her alpha nature usually unfettered by her other lovers, but HE was different and after their first night - her assuming the once belittling role became almost second nature. That skeleton she kept close to breast.

 

He walked behind her bent-over form. Skirt pulled up over her slim hips. Legs spread, showing her readiness for him. Arms folded behind her arched back as always. Months of doing this, she knew the drill - compliance equals pleasure.

 

His first entry was always brutal...borderline scary.

 

Zoe quickly came to understand he had dark corners of his desires that tend to bleed into the forefront whenever a difficult case touched an almost forgotten part of him. Especially when the outcome didn't turn out in his favor or when his company for that case was the beautiful detective.

 

She knew that her role was simple and to wish for more would only lead to disappointment.

 

He left Zoe's room without as much as a goodbye kiss. They rarely perform those types of formalities. He fucked like a caged animal. She came. He came. And that's all the visit was for. Just a convenient distraction till what he really craved came into his sights. His beautiful little pet with supple brown skin and expressive doe eyes.

 

No calls from Finch tonight. He was glad, it would give him the needed and undisturbed time to watch her.

 

The unassuming street warrior behind a badge, Joss Carter. Unbeknownst to her, she has successfully worked her way underneath his skin. The beautiful detective somehow crept past his iron-clad defenses. A mighty feat. After Jessica...John thought he couldn't crave someone beyond the normal itch of having release inside a warm random body. The protective wall that kept the darkness from seeking something pure to infect or invade was easier to maintain with Jessica. Back then, he was stable. More human.

 

Joss made that darkness want.

She brought out this base animalistic reaction whenever she was near.

He wanted to claim.

He wanted to mark her.

He wanted to devour her whole.

 

Would she scamper off like a terrified tender fleshed doe, he wondered? It was a question that haunted his thoughts.

 

The hunger, a monster all on its own ranted behind the protective wall. Its sharp claws chipping away more and more. Each encounter with the lavender scented siren gave his hunger more incentive to fight more, to dig harder. She couldn't possibly know what was in her company every time they did a stakeout. Or who was watching over her and her son as they slept. The suit... an appropriate visage to hide the impatient passenger within its expertly tailored confines. 






Chapter End Notes:

Thanks ! More is coming!







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.