[Reviews - 84] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

 

 

 

 

 

Zaira Jacobs and Eli Jacobs (her son) runs away from their past, from the pain, and from a 6 foot 4 German (Adrian Hitzag).

 

However, Adrian is not too eager to let his beloved mate escape from his grasp.

 

Follow the story of a determine mother, a curious son, and a possessive German.


Rated: Mature Content
Categories: Original Fiction
Characters: None
Classification: Supernatural
Genre: Drama, Erotica, Family, Fantasy, Romance, Suspense
Story Status: Active
Pairings: None
Warnings: BDSM, Dark Fic, Extreme Language, Original Characters, Sexual Content , Work in Progress
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 24066 Read: 43509
Published: April 01 2015 Updated: January 07 2016
Story Notes:

This is my first story which I started on Literotica. However, I have changed a lot of things from Chapter 3 to the Ending. I'll try to post a couple of chapters weekly (max 3 chapters). There is a slim possibility that I will post the Ending on Lit because the submission process is long, tedious, and frustrating. All comments/critiques are welcomed. Also, I will let the readers decide if Avoidng the Storm should become a series (Conrad's and Nelly's story)...It will become a series by popular vote therefore comment/e-mail!

 

P.S. I need a Beta-reader!!

 

Thank you & Enjoy,

B_B904

1. Opening Credits by black_beauty904 [Reviews - 14] starstarstarstarstar (37 words)

2. The Beginning [1] by black_beauty904 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2752 words)

3. The Collision of Fate [2] by black_beauty904 [Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2679 words)

4. Nothing but Nightmares [3] by black_beauty904 [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarhalf-star (4995 words)

 

Imagine the green glow was purple. 

The Creature 

5. The Calm before the Storm [4] by black_beauty904 [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2866 words)

Sorry for not posting last week, something came up... Since I missed last week post, it might be a double post this week. I want to thank everyone for their reviews and comments!! I especially want to thank KeiKei, my beta reader. The person pretraying Conrad is Seth Forena and Ron from Harry Potter (which I love BTW lol) 

 

I know this chapter is kind of low-key buy it's the "calm before the storm" lol. Without further adieu, I give you Avoiding the Storm chapter 4...enjoy & please any comments/critiques! 

B_B904

6. Revenge is best severed cold [5] by black_beauty904 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (3509 words)

First: I want to thank everyone for their comments and reviews 

Second: A special Thank You to my editor KeiKei 

Third: The MacLeod clan is another werewolf clan & Zaira is not Colin's mate... He's just a flirtatious bastard lol

Lastly: the Creature is not an Ogre but a demon 

 

Hope you enjoy 

B_B904 

7. Never let them tame your soul [6] by black_beauty904 [Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarstar (4419 words)

Sorry for the long wait... But there was a terrible accident and life became messy. Trying to get back on track, so please bare with me... & here is chapter 6 of Avoiding the Storm 

Hope you enjoy 

B_B904 

8. Darkness, take me please[7] by black_beauty904 [Reviews - 24] starstarstarstarstar (2809 words)

Here is chapter 7 of Avoiding the Storm. I know I said "I would post the rest before 2016" but life gets in the way. However, I will try my hardest to post on time and to also post for "Drunken Love". Hope you enjoy and leave feedback, it's always welcomed!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.