[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Gazelle did not die during that fateful fight. She wakes up, trapped in the hands of a Kingsman and finds out she's a... Fae? Worse, she is accused of killing a human and is released only after she agrees to help Harry, a Hunter, track down evil fae and bring them to justice. Gazelle wishes to escape, but will she be able to or remain trapped in this fantasy world forever?


Rated: Teen or Above
Categories: Movies
Characters: None
Classification: Off Cannon
Genre: Drama, Friendship, Romance
Story Status: Active
Pairings: Male/Female
Warnings: Adult Situations, Un-betaed , Work in Progress
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 1003 Read: 2323
Published: April 08 2015 Updated: April 08 2015
Story Notes:

A fanfic for the movie Kingsman: The Secret Service. I wanted to pair Gazelle with Harry because i feel that even though they are different,  they are also the same in many ways.  They are both dedicated to their cause,  intelligent,  and trained to kill.  The two come from different backgrounds one is white the other brown,  one is disabled and the other abled, which will make it all the more interesting to explore their relationship in this fanfic. 

1. Chapter 1 by Tragedy of Life [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1003 words)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.