Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Current day...


 


I sigh after a long day, throwing my purse into the passengers side seat. I slam the door and click to the drivers side, glancing around the parking lot before sliding into the leather seat of my Lexus. I press my foot into the clutch and hit the start button, the soft engine purring to life as the radio pops on. I run my hand through my short locks before throwing it into first gear and taking off from my spot. My mind continues to flip through my day, unable to wind down as I tap my manicured fingers on the shifter. I roll my shoulders slightly, cracking my neck as I try and unwind, but the stress doesn't release easily. 


 


Once on the highway, I roll down the window, the warm breeze whipping through my hair and tossing it around as I grip the steering wheel with one hand as I shift with the other. I hit sixth gear quickly, my eyes glancing down at the speedometer at I hit eighty miles per hour. I pull out from behind a slower car and really lay into the gas, taking out my frustrations on the pavement as the sun begins it decent. I grip the steering wheel with both hands as I weave in and out between slower traffic, my boss' words still swirling through my mind. They're not happy Alexa, and when the client isn't happy, I'm not happy.


 


Fuck! What the fuck more do they want? I gave them everything they wanted in that presentation! They wanted a new logo, I gave them a new logo. They wanted a more playful, colorful, diverse image, I gave them that and they still aren't happy. Fuck that. Fuck them. I've been working my ass off for this damn account and they still wanna shit on me. Ugh. I lay into the pedal even more, pushing me past ninety miles an hour as I continue to duck and weave between these terrible ass Dallas drivers. I just want to get home to my dog, my wine, and my man. Is that to much to ask grandma?! I scream in my head as I swerve out behind an old woman who frankly, has no business being behind the wheel of a motor vehicle. 


 


The music dims suddenly as the Bluetooth in the car picks up the call from my phone, which lays at the bottom of my purse. Jamie's name flashes across the dashboard and I smile inadvertently. I press the small button on my steering wheel and call out to him, shutting my window, "Hey doll face." I coo.


 


He sighs and my smiles drops away instantly, "Hey girlie." He says quietly.


 


"What's wrong?"


 


He pauses for a moment, sipping something before he answers, "Nothing, just a long day."


 


I sigh myself, "I'm sorry baby. Me too. What are you doing?"


 


"Just let the dog out. Having a beer... or two."


 


"Or four?" I say mischievously, my eyes widening slightly as the smirk spreads across my face.


 


He chuckles lowly, "How well you know me baby."


 


I shrug, "Seven years of marriage will do that to you."


 


We grow silent as he continues to sip his beer. He sighs after a beat and I hear him moving around our high rise apartment, "I need to relax." 


 


And there it is. 


 


That word, relax. It means so much to us. It's the signal that we want to... play.


 


"You up for that baby?" He asks a few seconds later, his thick Irish accent floating to me.


 


I swallow as I bite my lip. Am I up for that? He needs it, that's obvious. I have had a bad day, maybe it'll lighten my mood and help me get rid of these knots in my shoulders. The images of our last play date came crashing into my memory banks and my body tightens immediately with anticipation and lust. Before I can even finish a thought, I'm consenting to his request, "Yes."


 


I can practically hear the smile spread across his beautiful face, "I'll be ready for you."


 


"You better be." My voice drops menacingly low and comes off harsher than I intended.


 


"Yes ma'me."


 


He hangs up and I shift in my seat, as eager as ever to get home. I pull into our parking garage about ten minutes later, pulling into my spot next to his candy red, 1967 Camaro SS. I throw open my door, grabbing my purse in haste and rush towards the elevator, hearing the faint beep from my car as I lock it. I rush into the elevator, slamming my finger down on button ten and tap my foot on the marble floor. I drum my fingers against my thighs and swallow harshly as the butterflies begin to swarm i my stomach. I lick my lips and try to keep her at bay, until I can at least reach the apartment but I roll my head back on my neck as my attitude begins to shift.


 


The elevator dings and I'm out in a flash, stomping toward 10C. I shove my key into the door and unlock it, stepping over the threshold and into my lush apartment. I get hit in the face by the AC as I shut the door and our dog, Lucky, bounds over to me. I drop down to my knees and greet him happily, scratching his head and talking my baby talk to him. I stand a few moments later, smoothing my hands over my skirt as I venture deep into the apartment. I walk past our bedroom door, my mood and attitude shifting darkly as I move toward our play room. I place my hand on the doorknob and close my eyes, taking a deep breath and closing my eyes as I slip away and she takes over. 


 


It's play time. 


 


I open the door and push through, closing it softly behind me. I walk past him, not even laying eyes on him as I head straight into the closet, flipping on the light. I run my hands over all of the clothing that hang from their wooden hangers. I decide on a skin tight, leather body suit, stripping out of my business attire. I wiggle into my outfit and turn to grab my matching leather, thigh high boots before exiting the closet and turning to my gorgeous Irish boy.


 


He's down on his knees, forehead resting on the floor, arms stretched out past his head, palms flat on the ground. His ankles are crossed over one another and he is gloriously naked. I walk up to him and run my fingers down his chiseled back, causing him to flinch slightly at the sudden touch. I walk around him, feeling his body underneath my fingertips as my head cocks to the side. I only leave his side to grab his collar and leash but within moments, I'm back at his side, holding his favorite accessories.


 


"Sit up."


 


He sits up slowly, sitting back on his hunches as he places his hands flat on his thighs, head down, "Yes mistress."


 


I place his black studded collar around his neck, tightening it slightly before attaching the matching leash to it with a click, "Thirsty?" I ask.


 


He nods, "Yes mistress."


 


"Come."


 


I pull on his leash and he follows me like our dog Lucky, down on all fours as I pull him towards his bowl. Once he reaches his silver water bowl, he stops, sitting back on his hunches as he waits for me to pour him something to drink. I grab a water bottle from the mini fridge and break the seal, pouring the cool liquid into his bowl, watching him carefully. He waits patiently, hands on his thighs, eyes down, chest rising and falling calmly. I throw the bottle away once it's empty and wait before giving him his command. 


 


"Drink." He leans down, placing his hands on either side of the bowl and begins to lap at the water, just like a good little dog, "Look at me."


 


His eyes flick up at me and he stares up at me through those long, dark lashes with those steely, blue gray eyes. He continues to lap at the water, it dripping deliciously off of his lips and chin, "Stop."


 


He stops immediately, still leaning over the bowl. 


 


"Sit up."


 


"Yes mistress."


 


I walk up to him, grabbing a fist full of his thick, unruly, slightly curly hair and pull his head back harshly, tilting his head toward the ceiling. I drop my lips to his and capture them fully, sucking the water from his perfect mouth and running my tongue over the wetness that claims his chin. He moans softly into me as he reaches out to me, his fingers grazing against my thigh. I pull away from him quickly, our mouths disconnecting with a loud smack as anger flashes through me.


 


"Did I tell you to touch me?" I ask lowly.


 


He drops his head, "No mistress. I apologize."


 


I click my tongue at him, wagging my finger in the air, "Too late for your apologies. Come."


 


I pull on his collar and he follows behind me, again on all fours. I walk toward the wall, grabbing a brown Patton leather horse whip from its place and lead him back toward the center of the room. I drop his collar and he assumes his usual position, crouched down on his knees, forehead on the carpet, hands outstretched above his head.


 


I run the tip of the whip over his back before smacking him harshly across his back, causing him to jump and gasp. I run it along his back and down to his bare ass, where I smack him again and revel in his groan. I walk around him, standing in front of him, "Sit up and look at me."


 


He sits up, his eyes trained on me, "Mistress."


 


I grab his hair again, yanking his head back again forcefully, causing him to grunt in pain, "You don't touch me until you have permission, understand?"


 


He nods, swallowing harshly, "Yes mistress."


 


I push his head away from me, my chest rising and falling harsher now as my blood begins to thin in my veins. I close my eyes and roll my head on my neck as my body heat index begins to rise, "Now, kiss my boot and tell mistress that you're sorry."


 


I stick out my right foot and he grabs it with no hesitation, bringing it to his pouty lips, "I'm sorry mistress." He whispers over and over as he kisses up and down my high heel, his hands massaging my calf as he does so. 


 


I drop my foot, bending slightly to grab his leash again and lead him toward bed on the opposite side of the room. I sit on the edge, pulling him in between my legs. Jamie sits on his knees and nuzzles his face into the inside of my thigh, "Aww, that's a good boy." I coo, running my fingers through his hair and rubbing his cheek affectionately.


 


"I'm sorry mistress."


 


He flicks those big eyes up at me and I almost feel bad for admonishing him. I lean down and kiss him gently but it soon turns into a passionate battle of tongues and lips. My fingers curl into his locks once more, pulling softly as I devour him below me. When I pull back, my lips are swollen with passion as I point to my neck. Jamie sits up and attaches his lips to my hot skin, nibbling and sucking just below my ear as he places his hands on either side of my legs. I tug on his leash as my eyes flutter shut as sparks begin to erupt from within. I tilt my head back and wrap my legs around his body, pulling him closer into me as I let out my first moan. 


 


Jamie pushes his mouth down my neck and to my collar bone, his tongue darting out from between his lips to lick his way across my flesh as he tugs and pulls at my leather outfit, "Mistress?"


 


"Yes?"


 


"I want your skin. I want to feel you." I dig my heels into the backs of this calves and he grunts, slamming his eyes shut as he lowers his head into my chest, "Please mistress."


 


"Go ahead."


 


He reaches behind me and tugs at the zipper, pulling it down my down, his fingertips grazing against my skin as he does so. He pulls the hot material from my body and I shiver slightly as the AC cools me instantly, goosebumps popping up on my tingly skin. He pushes the material from my arms, down my chest and stomach and to my hips, where he pauses only long enough to discard my boots somewhere behind him. He pulls the rest of the body suit away and then looks back up at me, "May I touch mistress?"


 


I nod slowly and his hands are on my thighs, gripping and massaging them as he bites his bottom lip. His big hands move greedily up my body as his lips trail hot kisses along my collar bone. He cups my left breast and my breath hitches in my throat as he rolls my nipple between his skilled fingers. My head dips back just as he bites down on my skin at the base of my neck and I scream out, pushing him away from me.


 


"Mistress I-"


 


I slap him hard across his face, cutting his sentence short. He pants harshly as his hand flies to his cheek but his erection defies his sullen look. He's hard as a rock as he sits back on his hunches, his hard, rippled chest rising and falling quickly. I look down where he bit me, running my fingers over the deep teeth marks that were left behind. My taut skin already begins to bruise and it burns slightly as my fingers graze over the wound. I look back at him and stand as his large eyes gaze on at me, now wide with worry and fear.


 


I stomp away from him, walking to the opposite wall and grab two pairs of hand cuffs. I walk back towards him, grabbing his hands and pulling them behind his back forcefully, slipping the handcuffs over each wrist.


 


"Mistress?"


 


"Shut up." I hiss.


 


He does as he's told but his body shivers beneath my touch as I start hand cuffing his ankles together. I click my tongue at him again, walking slowly around him as he drinks in my naked body, "I was going to be nice and let you fuck me into oblivion but you just couldn't help yourself, could you?" His lips quiver slightly as he stares up at me, "Now I'm going to punish you for being a bad boy."


 


I slap him again and he hisses as his face reddens and tingles from the harsh hit. He pulls at his restraints but he can't move. I sit on my knees in front of him, eyeing him carefully, before I bring my lips to the skin of his neck. He tilts his head back as I lick, bite and suck his warm skin, moaning slightly as he flexes his hips. I wrap my hand around his now throbbing erection and I begin to massage him gently. He struggles against his cuffs, trying to pull his hands around to his front but fails as I work him over, continuing my assault on him. 


 


"Does that feel good Jamie? Huh baby?" I whisper into his ear, moaning into him.


 


"Yes mistress." He breaths, eyes slammed shut tighter than I've ever seen them.


 


I kiss my way down his body until my lips are inches from his manhood. I kiss him quickly and he throws his head back, letting out a strained grunt. I sink my mouth over him, placing my hands on his hips as I swirl my tongue around him, before dragging my mouth back up his length and releasing him fully. I hear his cuffs clink against one another as he struggles. I claim him in my mouth again but continue to bob my head up and down, closing my eyes as his moans and grunts fill the room. I slink a hand to my own sex, rubbing gently against my swollen, sticky clit, working myself up for his punishment. 


 


I moan loudly and open my eyes to see him glaring down at me, his eyes leaving mine to fall on the hand that continues to rub against my center. He hates it that he can't touch me right now. I continue my slow rhythm, sucking him as he rocks his hips and massaging myself as my hips flex in and out against my own fingertips. I stop sucking him slightly and let my mouth go slack around him, as my fingers dip inside of me. I moan deeply, biting my bottom lip as the pressure begins to build in the pit of my stomach. I flick my tongue out over the tip of Jamie and he flexes his hips, still watching me as I push myself closer and closer to the edge.


 


"Let me touch you mistress, please." He begs breathlessly. When I don't answer, he tries again, more desperate this time, "Please!"


 


I ignore his pleas and screw my face up as the pangs of excitement and my impending orgasm threaten to explode. My moans become faster and louder as I fuck myself in front of him, causing him to struggle harder against his cuffs and shift uncomfortably. I sit up and throw my legs around either side of him, sliding my body right up to his. I wrap my arms around his neck, lifting myself up from the floor to sit on his thigh. I begin rolling my hips, rubbing my soaking center against his thigh as I pull his head into my chest. 


 


"Mistress!" His voice is lowly and groggy, full of need and desperation.


 


I continue to ignore him as I push myself right to the border of my orgasm, my body tightening as it readies itself. Taking him by surprise, I lower onto him when I ready and he inhales sharply as I wiggle my hips as he sinks into me, trying to get every inch of him inside of me. I begin a pounding rhythm, bouncing up and down on him as my fingers curl into his locks as he nuzzles into my neck. His breath hitches in his throat as his chest tightens and I know he's close. 


 


But I'm closer. 


 


I try and hold on as long as I can, wanting him to taste his own release before I deny him of it completely. He throws his head back, his mouth slack as he bites down hard on his bottom lip, "God, mistress." He pants as his hips move to match mine and I slam my eyes shut, ready to let myself go. 


 


A few more punishing pumps of me crashing against his willing hips and I'm all sensation as my orgasm rips through me. I pull completely off of him before he can come and lean against the bed as my fingers fly to my clit, rubbing quick circles against it, coaxing my orgasm to keep washing over me. I open my eyes and watch as he whimpers in front of me, hot tears slipping down his cheeks as he watches me come, unable to touch himself or me to free himself from his tense, worked up body. His breath comes quickly as his lips quiver at the sight of me, but anger flashes through his eyes as my orgasm begins to subside. 


 


I lay my head against the side of the bed, a slow smile cracking my face in two as my fingers slow. I look over him, he's still hard as a rock before me as he breathes so low and ragged, it sounds as if he's growling at me. I stand a few minutes later, my legs practically jelly as I walk past him, "Mistress?"


 


"Yes?" I ask, turning slowly just as I reach the wall and grab the keys for the hand cuffs.


 


"Please mistress." He begs.


 


"Please what?" I ask calmly as I traipse over to him, leaning to un-cuff his feet.


 


"Don't leave me like this." The desperation in his voice is back.


 


I chuckle, removing the cuffs from his feet and throw the key over his shoulder, hearing a soft thud as it hits the carpet, "Good luck getting out of these." I whisper into his ear, pulling on the cuffs that are still wrapped around his wrists. 


 


I turn on my heel and hastily exit the room, closing the door behind me and heading toward our bedroom. I walk into the bathroom, starting the shower before turning to view my reflection in the mirror. Well, I sure do feel a hell of a lot better. I roll my shoulders, closing my eyes as I rub the back of my neck and right shoulder. Mistress is still in control as I head into the shower, humming softly as I step underneath the warm water. I wash slowly, taking my time to make sure he's had time to think about what he's done and why he's being punished. I step out, wrapping myself in a towel before heading back into the bedroom where I plop down on the bed. The apartment is deathly quiet as I wonder how Jamie is coming along in there. I lather my body in lotion before standing again, and leaving the bedroom, heading for my poor little bad boy.


 


I enter our play room, still naked and smile as he sits on the bed, the cuffs laying on the floor by his feet, "Good boy." I call as he slips to the floor, sitting on his hunches.


 


I stalk towards him and stop, grabbing his arm and pulling his index finger to my lips. I kiss the pad softly, running it back and forth across my bottom lip as he watches me, his eyes wide, "Please." He whispers. 


 


I drop his hand and climb on the bed, laying on my back, "Come."


 


Within an instant, he's hovering over me, hands on either side of me as he positions himself in between my legs. I wrap my long limbs around his sides, pushing my heels into his back to pull him closer to me. I can feel him just at my opening, the heat from him radiating against me like a heat lamp. I lift my hips to him and groan slightly as his tip pushes inside of me. He closes his eyes, silently begging me to let him sink into me. I lower my hips, resting them against the mattress and he lets out a breath, swallowing harshly, "Mistress." He drags out the last letters of the word, as if he's in pain.


 


"Yes Jamie?"


 


"Please let me fuck you." He whispers, closing his eyes slightly.


 


I cock my head to the side, watching him above me, "But you were a bad boy."


 


"I'm sorry. Please mistress, I need you."


 


I run my manicured fingers up and down his arms, humming and smiling at the sound of his begging, "That's right baby. You need me and only me."


 


He nods quickly, his mouth going slack, "Only you mistress."


 


I drag my hands back up his toned arms biceps and wrap around his neck, massaging his neck lightly before running them over his tense shoulders, "Kiss my feet baby." I whisper.


 


He moves quickly, scurrying down the bed and to my feet as he washes them in sweet, wet kisses. I giggle lightly, wiggling them as he kisses the pads of my toes and dips them into his mouth to suck them softly. I shift as the pull in my belly returns as he worships my painted toes, "Come back." I call.


 


He crawls back up to me, resting his hands on either side of my head as he stares down at me. I keep my eyes on his as my hand runs down his side to his hip before I grab him and we both gasp, me at how hard he still is and him at the pleasure that rips through his tight body, "You want me Jamie?"


 


He nods quickly, his mouth slack once more, "Yes mistress."


 


"How bad?" I tease, biting my lip.


 


His lip quivers again and the urge to bite it washes over me, "Please don't tease me mistress." He barely gets out, "I want you so badly it hurts."


 


I hum again out of happiness from his words and I lift my hips to meet his awaiting erection again. His tip breaks the barrier of my center but I stop, withdrawing from him again but rub my bottom half against his hard dick. He and I moan as he slides in between the lips of my vagina, his tip rubbing against my once again swollen clit. I move my hips against his, watching as his face screws up as pleasure washes through him. I lean up, placing my lips right to his ear, "Fuck me Jamie, real slow baby."


 


He sinks into me deliciously slow, his breath ragged as his dark eye lashes rest against his creamy skin. He withdraws from my just as slowly and then sinks into me again, repeating it over and over and over again. He's so close. His body trembles on top of me, his breath coming in short bursts it seems as my body draws his to his brink.


 


"Stop." I say firmly, still wanting to punish him for biting me. He groans impatiently, but stops, "Out."


 


His eyes spring open, searching mine desperately. He withdraws from me, holding his position right at my opening. I let him calm down, rubbing his shoulders with my hands as he calms, "Again."


 


He sinks into my again, "How fast mistress?"


 


I glance past him to the ceiling, "As fast as you want Jamie."


 


Without hesitation, he begins his pounding rhythm, desperate for his own release. I absorb his grunts and moans into my mouth as he rests his forehead on mine, his lips mere inches from mine. I hold him to me, claiming his mouth as mine as I moan with him, my own body beginning to build higher and higher as my stomach tightens. His hips become feverish, his slams become disjointed and jerky as he groans my name over and over again.


 


"Mistress! Ah, mistress! God!"


 


"Stop!" I nearly scream, lost in my sensation.


 


"Fuck!" He screams out, slamming his head down onto my shoulder as he stops, "Please mistress! Jesus! I can't fuckin'..."


 


I smile evilly, my chest heaving in and out, "What's wrong?" I ask.


 


He pulls his head up to reveal his red, wet eyes, cloudy with tears, "Please let me come. Please mistress, I beg you."


 


"You what?"


 


"I beg you! Fuck... please! Please! I'll be good!"


 


I bite my lip again, "You won't bite me anymore?"


 


"No, I promise. I promise mistress, please."


 


I wait for a moment, watching him struggle to keep his emotions at bay, "Out." I say after a moment and he drops his head in defeat, letting out a deep breath. He pulls out of me, "Sit back."


 


He sits back on his hunches, placing his palms flat on his thighs as he tries to let out deep, steady breaths. His head is down, so I can't see his big, beautiful eyes as I lean up on my elbows, drinking in the sight of him. My Jamie. Seven years we've been married. Ten years he's been my submissive. Ten years of him being at my every beck and call, following me around like the little, sick puppy that he is. My little puppy. I lift my foot and run it along his chest and he jumps, his body jerking slightly away from me. I love him like this. 


 


"You have no idea how much you please me." I whisper, running my foot through his chest hair and down to his happy trail. 


 


"I love to please you mistress. I want to spend my life pleasing you."


 


I smile widely at him, "Good boy. You are such a good boy." I whisper and he peaks up at me, "Come."


 


He crawls over me again and I position my legs around his sides. He sits, right at my opening once again, just waiting for me to grant him access, "Again."


 


He enters me slowly, letting out a breath as I envelope him, "How fast mistress?" He asks.


 


"Just as before."


 


And he's off again. I pull his chest down to mine, feeling his full weight against me as he pushes into me full force. He wraps his hands around my head, dropping his head to my shoulder once more, "Come for me Jamie. Come on baby. Come for me." I whisper, nibbling on his earlobe as he holds onto me for dear life. 


 


My own release is just beyond the horizon but I don't necessarily care. I just want to absorb all of his pleasure and pain, his happiness and his rage. I want all of him. I feel his tears against my bare shoulder and I dig my fingers into his hair, bracing myself for his delayed release, "Come on Jamie!"


 


My words are his undoing. He slams into me one last time and spills into me as I tighten my legs around his waist. He pumps into me a few more times as a string of unintelligible words fall from his lips. He jerks as he inhales sharply as his body finally relaxes against me and his full weight pushes me into the mattress. I run my fingers up and down his spine as he comes down from his high, both of us completely spent, even though I didn't get to come again. I close my eyes as Jamie runs his teeth along my jaw and then his plump lips capture mine, his tongue massaging mine as we stay connected. 


 


"Thank you mistress." He whispers against my lips, pecking at the corners of my mouth before kissing me fully again.


 


"You're welcome baby. Take me to bed."


 


He pulls away from me, and carefully lifts me from the bed, never disconnecting our bodies as he holds me to him and carries me into our proper bedroom. He lays my down on our California King and gazes down at me as his fingers stroke the sides of my face, "Mistress?"


 


I shake my head, grasping his face in my hands, "Alexa in here. You know that." I say quietly.


 


"Alexa?"


 


"What?"


 


He cocks his head to the side, regarding me intently, "You didn't come just now, did you?"


 


I shrug, shaking my head, "I don't care. I got mine earlier."


 


He shakes his head, smiling as he drops his head to my neck. He kisses his way down my body and it's on fire once again as his fingers play with my nipples before he flicks his tongue over my wanton sex. I giggle and I bring my legs up, flattening them against the mattress and spreading them for him.


 


"You are so insatiable Mr. Dornan."


 


He chuckles against me, blowing against me softly, "Oh, you have no idea Mrs. Dornan." He says lowly, flicking his wet tongue against me, causing a gasp to escape my lips. "I'm in charge now."












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.