Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Collision collide.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 4

Michonne sat in her cell and waited. And, waited. An hour crawled by, then another. Michonne checked the wall-clock in her cell in what seemed a thousand and one times.

Two hours. Yep. It's official. He ain't coming. She thought. She was convinced that he will never turn up.

Tonight, she stayed clear of food and she stayed clear of people. She was hungry as all she had for the day was beef jerky. She couldn't eat anything even if she could since her nerves was rattled at the horrid thought of everyone whispering and laughing behind her back now that they all knew about her having a crush on Rick. Beef jerky, waiting on Rick, plus bad nerves did not sit well with her stomach at all.

Usually, around this time of day, she would've already eaten and be either working out in the gym or playing some board game with her friends in the library. Tonight was games night which would explain why Cell Block C was quiet. She was the only one sitting in her cell while everyone else were in the library. For now, she decided to keep clear of everyone and stay put. She just couldn't bear facing a single soul.

After giving up on the notion of Rick coming by, she regretted giving into those girls by getting all spruced up for nothing. Why did I even bother. I'm not even his type. She thought. "I need a distraction.", she quietly said.

The sun had already set so she switched on the solar-powered lamp on the shelf next to her bed and picked up a comic-book to read. Laying back, she turned to page one of The Ultimates, volume three. She was happy when she found the comics as she was curious to find out what was going to happen next between Captain America and Dr. Hank Pym aka Giant Man. Deeply engrossed in her comic-book, time was no longer of essence, then, Rick showed up.

"Um, hey.", Rick said standing at the entrance of her cell.

"Gahh!" Startled, Michonne cried out. Arms flaying, her comic went one way and the and lamp the next. The lamp clankered onto the hard concrete floor and immediately stopped working. Her tiny room plunged into darkness. She looked up and saw the silhouette of Rick standing at her doorway.

"God, you gave me such a start.", Michonne said with a hand held over her chest.

"Sorry I scared you." Rick said apologetically.

"Oh great, my lamp is broken.", Michonne said disappointingly as she bent over and picked up what was left of the lamp from off the floor. Sitting back down on her tiny bed, she tried to remember the place where she last seen the lamp.

She deliberately gave more attention to her busted up lamp than to Rick partly because she was tired and partly because she was pissed at him for having her wait three hours. Well, truth is, they never exactly made plans in the first place, so maybe she outght to give the guy a break. Or, maybe not. Then, she made the hasty and unwise decision to make him pay.

"Hey Rick, wut up?", she said nonchalantly and remained seated on her bed. In the poor lighting, she couldn't make out details, but looked in the general direction in which his dark figure stood motionless.

Rick didn't know what to do and felt odd standing at her doorway. Whatever he planned on doing, it played out well in his head but when it was time to put it into practice, he froze.

Nervously clearing his throat, he began, "I..I, wanted...to..."

Michonne suddenly cut in and said, "Oh, you mean the shaver? Heyyyy, don't mention it. Welcome. You are welcome. Anytime. Any..time. Well, I guess it's beddie bye-bye for me. Yawwwn!". She faked a yawn and abruptly ended their short conversation. She turned around and began to plump up her pillow.

While her back was to him, he said, ".. G'night.", and walked off. I knew it. This was a bad time. He thought and blamed himself for being a clutz as he made quick strides down the hall.

Turning back around, she saw that Rick was no longer around. The air felt empty. She realized she'd made a terrible mistake. How could I have been such an ass, she told herself inwardly. She wanted to kick herself for not being a tad more receptive. She thought the man deserved better. She thought he deserved a second chance. She thought she herself deserved a second chance. In a split second, she got up and ran after him. At that very moment, Rick too made a split-second decision to turn right back and tell her what was on his mind. On his way to her cell and she on her way to him, midway along the dark hallway, they collided into each other.

Completely caught off guard, they held onto each other. Their hearts raced, their chests heaved and for a short moment, for the first time ever, Rick held Michonne in his arms and did not want to let go. While she showed no resistance, he realized that he'd never been this close to her. He could see by the weak moon-light coming through the window above them that her eyes were perfectly shaped and her desirous lips were meant for him. He noticed that she'd put up her hair, enhancing the gracefulness of her smooth neck. She wore a hint of make-up showcasing her already stunning features. She looked absolutely, breathtakenly, beautiful.

She looked up at him and saw that he'd shaved and that his hair was cut. She could now make out his chisled features. His eyes that were now looking straight into hers shone brightly and appeared like sapphires. Transfixed, she couldn't take her eyes off of him for he looked delishously and devilishly handsome. Without a single word spoken, they held each other in silence. They knew. They knew this was their moment. They knew this was their time. They knew they had to have each other tonight.

With her hands, she reached up and lightly touched the sides of his face. He sighed when she did this. Then, he slowly took her hands into his and gently put them to his lips. He closed his eyes and kissed her softly upon her finger tips.

His tender kisses sent her heart racing, so fast that it felt as though it wasn't beating at all. Then, at the same time they leaned in. With eyes closed, their lips met.

A simple peck rapidly advanced into full on desire-filled, leave-your-kids-at-home, passionate kiss. To Rick, Michonne's lips felt soft and tasted delectably sweet. He'd never tasted lips this delightful before. He let out a low moan. Hearing his throaty sounds turned her on.

Next she treaded her slender fingers through his curly mane. It's softness drove her insane. She'd been wanting to run her hands through his hair for such a long time. He smelled good, he tasted good, she had to have more. She pulled his face in closer to hers as they kissed. His arms like an anaconda coiled about her athletic petite frame. His warm hard body meshed against her warm softness. This was what she'd dreamed of many nights before. As they stood there kissing, they didn't care if anyone else saw them. To them, the world was forgotten and seemed to disappear from around them. Kissing and holding each other close, they relished the moment. Alas, this was not enough.

Rick broke away and crooned in her ear, "Michonne, I want you."

"I want you too." she whispered back.

"Come with me.", he commanded.

Hand in hand, they left Cell Block C.

"Where are you taking me?", Michonne asked as she followed him down one dark hall after another.

"You'll see.", he replied.

He took her outside across the courtyard and straight into the south tower. The spiral stairs were lined with lighted candles all the way to the top. When they got to the landing, Rick opened the door and allowed her in. She had been at the tower before whenever she was on watch duty, but, tonight, it looked different. Everywhere was covered with fresh red rose petals. In one corner, lighted candles created a romantic glow. In the center was a thick, fluffy futon covered with red velvet blankets. A bottle of white wine and two stemmed glasses were placed to one side of the futon.

Michonne didn't know what to say. She did not expect this.

"I've been wanting to do this for a long time.", Rick confessed.

"Oh Rick. This is ...", Michonne began.

"Shhhh.", Rick hushed her softly and placed his fingers tenderly upon her lips. He wanted to take her right away. Right here. Right now. He didn't see the point in wasting a single moment more. So, he pulled her in close and kissed her hotly, deeply, passionately. Again, she felt dreamy and melted in his embrace. He opened his mouth and gave her access to his tongue. She moaned as she tasted him. She wanted more.

In between their kisses, they removed each other's clothes. He didn't want to stop kissing and tasting her but he had to. He had to see. What he saw, he liked and so did she.

xXxXx

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.