Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


CHAPTER 13: Payback Time

On their way back from Jameson Inn, Sam received a call on his cell phone from his mechanic informing him that the part he had ordered for him two months ago had finally arrived and that he was ready to install it today. This meant that Sam had to hightail it to Fort Edna after dropping Tara off. He still had other errands lined up so it looked like he was going to be away from the bar for most of the day.

By the time Sam drove Tara to her house it was only 11 am giving her ample time to change and head out to Merlotte's in time for her early shift from 12 noon to 8 pm. Stepping through the doors, she saw Arlene briefing a new waitress. Soon after Sookie came in and was in her usual cheery mood. The moment she caught sight of Tara she pulled her into the hallway leading out back. Lafayette hearing the commotion joined in in quizzing Tara on her date with Sam. Smiling from ear to ear she told them about Sam giving her earrings, the club, the twins Marvin and Martin, Mrs. Thompson and Morgan. She didn't tell them the real relationship between Aunt Vie and Sam. Finally she told them about Sam busting a move on the dance floor which left Sookie and Lafayette in a fit of laughter.

"What's so funny? Sam can dance!" Tara said failing to sound serious while she watched Sookie and Lafayette slap their thighs and wipe their eyes. As for Jameson Inn, she decided to keep that to herself. Sighing inwardly, she wished she and Sam were still back at the inn. Before the trio returned to their duties, Sookie and Lafayette showed interest in going to the club as a group.

Time seemed to quickly march on by and when her shift was finally over, Tara waved goodbye to everyone and headed out through the back door with one of Lafayette's tasty chicken wraps. Just then, Sam drove in and parked next to her car in front of his trailer.

"Hey beautiful." Sam called to her as he engaged his emergency brake. Smiling and loving the way he said 'beautiful', she walked over to him while he was still seated in his vehicle. On the tips of her toes, she leaned in through the window and kissed him tenderly on his lips.

"Did you get everything done?" Tara asked.

"Yup. I negotiated a good price with a new wine supplier and I finally bought that latte machine I've been meaning to get for the past week. As for old Betsy here, now that the part is in, this baby is purring like a kitten now." Sam smiled giving the dashboard a little rub.

"That's great sweetie. Staying late?"

"Yeah, got to do the books."

"I could help out with that you know if you'd only teach me. How about I come in early Monday and you show me the ropes." Tara suggested.

"Hey, that's a good idea. Deal!" Sam shook her hand and then gently kissed her on the lips.

"Don't leave, stay." Sam pleaded seeing her handbag slung over her shoulder. .

"Baby, you know I'd love to stay but I have a ton of laundry to do and I won't have much time tomorrow for anything else after I go to the supermarket, swing by the gift shop and then head out with you to Aunt Vie's." Tara said and rubbed the tip of his nose with hers.

Sam playfully gave a little pout and then got out of the truck. After he shut the door behind him, he reached out and pulled her in close giving her a warm hug.

"Alright, go home but keep your cell close by. I'll be giving you a call at around two o'clock. Love you." Sam said then lightly kissed her on the lips.

"OK, will do. Later baby. Love you too." Tara bid him farewell then skipped over to her car just steps away.

Watching her car bend the corner and then amble up the road until it was out of sight, Sam counted the hours before he'd see her again.

As Tara headed down the road in her brown Pinto, she started to miss Sam and hoped he didn't think she was blowing him off just now when she turned down his invitation to spend the night at his place. In fact, she was beginning to think that maybe moving in with him wouldn't be such a bad idea after all. Now that her mother seemed to be making some strides in kicking her addiction on top of getting involved in church, making new friends and working part-time, Tara thought that maybe this was the time to think about her own needs. Even though this had been the longest that Lettie had been sober ever, still, Tara feared that her mother would have yet another one of her many relapses. Shit, I am not the parent here. Must I always tend to her needs for the rest of my life? I've put many things on hold for her including my education. It is time I live my own life, Tara thought to herself as she drove home.

By the time Tara got in, she washed a load of laundry in the washing machine and then hung them on the clothes line outside. After she ate her chicken wrap, she fell asleep halfway through an episode of Lost and didn't wake up until 1:45 am. Rubbing the back of her neck and shoulder she said to herself, "I think I'll treat myself to a nice long bubble bath". The thought of marinating in scented soapy warm water seemed more and more appealing especially since she had the single bathroom house all to herself. Lettie Mae's weekend excursion to the Grand Canyon with her church mates meant no interruptions for her.

Turning off the kitchen lights and switching on the porch lights, Tara secured the doors and windows before heading upstairs. Already dressed in nothing but a bathrobe, she stoppered the tub and ran the water. While the tub filled, she added bath crystals and lavender bubble bath. Lighting two scented candles setting one on the face basin and the other on the corner of the tub, the small bathroom became filled in a gentle orange glow. Placing her cell phone on the rug next to the tub she then turned off the taps when the water reached a desirable height. Removing her bathrobe she eased into the welcoming warm heavenly suds. Resting her head back onto a blow up pillow she closed her eyes and sighed, "Ahh, this feels so good."

Half an hour passed and Tara's pink razar hummed alive until she grabbed a hold of it and flipped it open.

"Hey Tara." Sam said sweetly.

"Hey baby. I missed you." Tara replied.

"Oh, you don't know how much I do too. How are you? Did you get some sleep?"

"Yes, I did. How about you? You've had such a long day, you must be tired?" Tara asked squirming in the bath delighted in hearing his masculine voice.

"Yeah, a little. Are you in bed?" Sam said while he yawned.

"Nope. I'm all alone taking a nice long bubble-bath." Tara replied.

"Hmm, I'm getting hard just thinking about your wet soapy body." Sam rasped.

"Oh, izzat so? Do you know vat I'm doing vid my hands right now?" Tara purred doing an Eartha Kit impression.

"No. Tell me." Sam's growled hungrily.

"Tsk, tsk, not until you unzip your pants and pull out your cock." Tara demanded with a throaty voice.

"Done. Now tell me." Sam said in a hurried tone.

"I..." Tara paused when she heard a loud pounding on the front door coming from all the way downstairs.

"Fuck sakes. Who is at the door at this god damn hour! Sam? Sam?"

Nothing. She snapped the phone shut then got out of the bath. Quickly throwing on her bathrobe, she headed downstairs. Whoever it was was still pounding away at the door.

"Who is there?" Tara shouted from behind the door.

"Open up, it's me." a familiar voice returned.

"Sam?" Tara quickly threw the locks and flung the door wide open.

Before her stood Sam looking smoldering hot with a bottle of red wine in one hand and two stemmed wine glasses in the other. She wondered how on earth he could still look so desirably handsome after having had a hectic day and closing up his place this late.

Unaware that her bathrobe had become undone, the corners of Sam's mouth curl upwards as his eyes hovered somewhere between her chest and pelvic areas. Looking down at herself and then back at him, she raised her arm above her head and rested her forearm against the door jam next to her. She stood there with her legs slightly apart with her titties hanging out and sporting a closely trimmed pussy. Looking at her damp smooth brown skin glistening in the porch lights, Sam took a step toward her then bent down and held a ripe nipple in his mouth. As he licked and sucked deeply on it, Tara moaned and arched her back inviting him to play with the other neglected breast. Enjoying the sensations that ebbed through her body, she couldn't care less if they were seen.

Releasing her breast with a slurping sound, Sam stood up straight and said to her with a dreamy look in his eyes,

"Care if I join you." Sam smiled with one eye brow raised.

Pulling him inside, she locked the door behind them.

"Sounds good to me. Now scoot on upstairs before the water gets cold." Tara pushed him towards the stairs before ushering him to the bathroom. Hanging her robe on a hook behind the door, she watched Sam remove his clothes and smiled to herself as she took in his naked form basking in the warm candle light.

Sam slipped into the bath first then taking her hand, he helped her in. Although the tub was barely large enough for one person, they made do. They took turns scrubbing each other with a rag. Tara playfully heaped a wad of thick white foam on top of Sam's head. He made a clown face causing her to burst out in laughter. Slicking his wet hair back, his chiseled features became more pronounced and his eyes took on a darker shade of blue. Tara looked at him and sighed softly at how handsome he looked.

Turning her back to him, Tara slid backwards and nestled between his legs which were now bent upwards at the knees. As she reclined onto his firm body, he wrapped his muscular arms about her small frame and pulled her in even closer. Resting the back of her head on his shoulder, she melted into his being. The warmth of his body comforted her. The lathered water came up to Sam's mid chest and just covered the tops of her breasts. Sipping on some delicious wine they drifted in and out of relaxation and contentment. Lazily playing with bubbles, Tara broke the silence and said,

"Sorry my bathtub is a bit cramped."

"Hey, no complaints here. I'm enjoying this. Can't you tell." Sam breathed his reply in her ear.

Feeling his rapidly growing penis poking her butt cheek, Tara agreed with a chuckle.

Slowly running his hands over her flat stomach and full breasts, he whispered in her ear, "Remember this morning over breakfast, you said I owed you big time."

"Yeah, it's payback time." She replied breathlessly while he nibbled on her ear lobe.

"Now my beauty, stand up, turn around and face me." Sam ordered using the sexiest voice imaginable.

Obeying his command, she gingerly stood up and turned around to face him. Her hands were proudly set on her hips while white suds ran down her wet smooth body causing Sam's penis to expand and lengthen even more. Jesus, this woman's body is heaven on earth, Sam thought to himself.

"Hmm..now put your foot on the edge of the tub." Sam instructed her.

After Tara raised her leg and planted said foot on the tub's edge, Sam, remaining in a seated position, eased down closer so that he was situated right under her. Cocking his head slightly at an angle, he extended his tongue upwards. She twitched when his tongue lightly brushed her sensitive nub then pleaded for more. "Oh Sam, don't stop." she cooed.

Moving in closer, Sam licked and sucked her moist folds all the while enjoying how good she tasted. In response, she made small back and forth movements with her pelvis on his firm lips. Most of the time his eyes were closed but when he looked up, he caught her fondling her breasts and tugging at her nipples. Her head was thrown back and she moaned softly. Under the water, he stroked himself with one hand and with the other he slowly inserted two fingers knuckle deep into her wet welcoming pussy all the while sucking on her swollen clit.

Her flood gates of pent up desires were now thrown wide open. Taking hold of his head in both her hands, she grounded onto his hot mouth. The tension rose up in her until she couldn't take it anymore. Careening over the lustful end, she jolted and bucked her hips coming on his face and hand.

Sliding his fingers out of her, Sam leaned back and looked up into her wanton eyes and continued to stroke his ready cock.

Tara climbed out of the tub and gave him a backward glance before heading for her bedroom. Hoping out of the tub, he followed her grabbing a strip of condoms from out of his pants pocket along the way. Sitting on the end of her bed, Tara eyes followed his gaze as he walked over and stood before her with his hard dick pointing blatantly in her face. Taking him into her mouth, she sucked on him hungrily.

"Oh Tara." Sam moaned in the dimly lit room while a cabbage patch night light shone in the corner.

Running her tongue on the tip of his meaty helmet, she tasted his salty pre-cum. Releasing him from out of her warm mouth, she then caressed his erection with her soft lips, gently kissing up and down the entire length of him. As she watched him tear open the foil encasing the condom, she stopped kissing his cock then gently took the prophylactic from his hands. Expecting her to sheath him, he was surprised when she simply threw the rubber to the floor.

Looking straight into his eyes, she said, "I want to feel you."

Then she moved herself into the center of her double-sized bed. "Are you sure?" Sam asked even though he knew she'd been on the pill for two weeks and it should be safe. She answered him back with a tiny nod of yes and reached up to him in silence.

Climbing into the bed he settled between her legs and leaned over and kissed her deeply while she wrapped her fingers around his throbbing member. As she guided him towards her entrance, he had always wondered what it would be like to make love to her without using a barrier, to truly feel her, skin to skin. The moment he entered her, he was blown away by how she felt around him. Oh Jesus, oh Jesus, I could just die now, Sam groaned inwardly. He could feel her wetness coating him and wave-like contractions pulling him into her. Moving in and out of her felt so intimate and oh so good.

Tara came many times over and each time she did, he could feel her climaxing powerfully around his thick cock. Unable to hold out much longer he cried his release filling her up with his juices.

Riding the orgasmic waves, Tara turned on her side with her back to him. He snuggled up to her smelling the lavender on her soft skin. They cuddled silently until they fell asleep from sheer content exhaustion.












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.