Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


CHAPTER 8: Robinson's Screw

It was the final half hour to closing when Sam did the last bar call. Things were a bit slow that night and since no one showed any interest, Tara went about clearing away empty bottles then stacked away glasses that were previously washed and dried. She also re-stocked the shelves and fridge in preparation for the next day. The last thing for her to do after cleaning the counters was to throw away the rubbish in the dumpster out back. As she picked up the garbage bags and headed for the back door, her mind ran on the upcoming party and up how she needed to get satin to line the dress she was working on. An accomplished seamstress, she didn't see the point of spending loads of money on a party dress when she could sew her own.

It had almost been a month since she and Sam started seeing each other seriously and she'd grown to really like him, in fact, love him for many reasons. He made her laugh, liked the same things as her, movies, books, simple things. One thing for sure, no man she's ever known to be as tender as he's been with her. Besides her cousin Lafayette, Sam gets her. She felt most happy when she's with him. He even suggested them moving in together. It was tempting, but she turned him down. She felt she wasn't ready.

He's been real good to her. After he told her that he loved her, she wanted to tell him the same and didn't know how to say it. She's been wanting to tell him this for weeks now but the 'L' word just gets stuck in her throat whenever he came near. Fuck, I'm such a pussy when it comes to commitments and shit. Time to stop putting blame on a drunk mom and start believing in yourself Tara Mae. Tonight you're gonna tell him that you love him.

Sam lay waited her at the threshold just as Tara walked past his office on her way back from outside. He grabbed her and pulled her in closing the door behind them then kissed her on the lips.

"Sam, don't you have better things to do?" Tara pulled a little away and impishly grinned enjoying the thrill of being seized by a handsome man with a pair of strong hands. She too, was impatient for later.

"Yeah I do, such as ravishing you for hours. That's what." Sam's voice rasped in her ear tauntingly as he pulled her close and squeezed her sexy ass.

"Is that a threat or a promise?" Tara giggled. She wriggled free of him and winked at him as she walked away.

Hungrily, he watched her sway her sensual hips to and fro in her stretch jeans as she headed for the the bar. A dish cloth fell to the ground beside her and she bent down to pick it. He could see that she wasn't wearing any bra under the white wide-necked cotton peasant blouse. He sucked in sharply and agonized having to wait twenty long minutes before he could have her all to himself.

"Oh, that's a promise." Sam growled under his breath.

After everything was squared away and everyone but Sam and Tara had left, Sam locked the front door from the inside and turned off the lights. Finally, they were alone. The flood lights from the parking lot shone weakly through the windows but was enough for the two lone figures to find each other. As they stood in the dimly lit room, they held each other and kissed hotly. Sam's lips explored her sweet mouth. He moaned when he tasted her kiss. She tasted so good. He broke away and trained his lips along her soft cool cheek and then down her smooth neck before lingering on her brown shoulder. Without warning, he then pulled her blouse down past her breasts exposing them. She gasped at the sudden move.

Kissing her clavicles, he cupped her breasts in both his warm hands. Tara letting out a tiny moan said, "Hmm, not here..trailer". He then led her down the passageway through the back door. Once they were outside, he grabbed the bunch of keys from out of his pocket and found the right key in record time before locking the door. Pulling ahead of him,Tara ran up the steps of the porch.

When she got to the top, she paused and turned around and gave him a daring look. He looked up from the bottom of the steps wondering what would be her next move. She then pulled off her blouse over her head and threw it at him. He caught it and smelled it. Her breasts were full, round, luscious and like ripen fruits, yearned to be plucked. While he watched her bare chested slowly unbutton and unzip her jeans, he rubbed his growing piston through his trousers. Tara slowly removed her jeans and stood before him in nothing but her white bikini cut panties.

Enamored by her exotic beauty, he silently stood there watching while his pants tightened about him. Tara has stripped for him before and every time she did, it was like a whole new sensual experience for Sam. He'd only been to a strip club only once and that was at Marvin's insistence, years ago when they'd just turned twenty-one. Even then, it did nothing but turn him off. He hated strip clubs but wouldn't turn down a private show from Tara. No other woman has ever ignited this much heat in him as she has. Strip clubs certainly had nothing on this goddess. Abruptly ending her little impromptu peep show, Tara turned around on her heels and quickly let herself inside his trailer leaving him standing alone outside. Sam followed, ran up the stairs picking up her jeans from off the ground along the way.

He found her standing in front of the small kitchen counter, waiting. Sam dropped her clothes on the floor next to him and promptly locked the door. Tara watched him as he removed his clothes and fling them to one side. Excitement rose in her hen she saw his organ, already teased to full length. Eyes fixed on her, he took determined steps to her, lifted her clear off the ground and placed her seated atop the counter. Her smooth toned legs bent at the knees dangled off the edge. Unwavering, he eased her panties past her hips, down her slender ballerina legs, over her petite feet then threw them on a chair close by. He told her how beautiful she looked.

He then kissed her passionately on her lips while she wrapped her arms around his shoulders. Kissing her softly he trailed down to her neck and then her chest. Sitting upright, she kept her arms straight by her sides with her palms flat on the surface. She watched him as he honed in on her inviting breasts. One by one, he licked the tips of her nipples making her gasp softly.

Tara arched her back and brought her breasts closer in line with his mouth, begging for more.

Like a babe he suckled, paying each breast equal attention. He licked and sucked while pulling hungrily on her taut nipples with his lips. Eyes closed, she threw her head back and moaned softly permitting him to do whatever he wanted. Her sweet sounds spurned him on more. He licked circles around her areola enjoying their softness and sweetness. He sucked and nipped at its tips all the while smelling her sweet musk rising up from between her thighs.

Tara pulled up her legs and rested her feet on the edge of the counter. She reclined partially back putting her weight on her elbows while her forearms rested flatly on the counter. She looked up into his piercing blue eyes. Her stares wanting, needing. She parted her legs, silently pleading. Knowing exactly what she desired, he knelt down on the rug beneath him and settled between her thighs. Then slowly, dipped his tongue into the folds of her moist warm pleasure zone. He groaned as he did this, enjoying her sweet saltiness. His sounds and his tongue enraptured her, she moaned softly. Her breathing became heavier as he kissed, sucked and licked her closer and closer to ecstasy. Flickering her warm nub, he massaged his large circumcised cock from under the counter. Its tip shone as pre-cum welled up at its opening. She angled her pelvis upwards to his caring mouth and cradled the back of his head in one hand whilst draping her legs loosely over his wide shoulders.

Losing herself to him, she gyrated and writhed on his tender hot masculine lips. The pressure mounted in her, her heart raced, it seemed to hum in her chest. Then suddenly, she climaxed. Crying out as involuntary contractions grabbed her and gradually released her.

As her body lightly shuddered in silence, Sam tore the wrapper that housed the condom, all the while watching her, enjoying the fruits of his labor. He then rose to his feet whilst rolling the condom onto his handsome erection. He stroked his cock, now hard, throbbing, tempting, threatening. Steadying his pulsating meat, he eased himself in slowly. He pulled back slightly before thrusting deeper inside her. Tara's eyes rolled back as she felt his girth and length fill her. Oh fuck, he's huge.. so fucking good.She licked her lips and clenched her teeth and commanded her pelvic muscles to squeeze.

"Oh Tara." Sam's eyes widened.

He could feel her pulsating pussy tighten around his cock, pulling him in. He fucked her soft then hard. She became wet. Her creamy box lubricated his shaft with every thrust he made. She's so fucking wet...I could come now. He continued pumping her pussy harder, deeper and faster. They both began to moan above the sounds of the little kitchen counter protesting beneath them. Finally a screw loosened from out of the adjacent stud and caused the counter to suddenly shift out of place. The counter still remained horizontal but teetered precariously on the pole anchored to the floor. It now rocked side to side.

"Hold on" Sam ordered and in one sweeping motion lifted her off the counter, his hard cock still sheathed in her, her legs wrapped around him and her arms around his neck. He carried her over to the bed. On his way there, as he held her firmly by the buttocks, she bounced up and down the length of him.

Plopping them both down on the his bed, not holding back he pounded her into the sheets. She cried out his name. He loved hearing her say his name, sexy and sweet. Digging her fingers into his firm ass, she squirmed below him while her legs hugged him. They changed position, this time with her on top and like a master equestrian, she rode him. He reached up for her soft round breasts and squeezed. She moaned. She loved it when he played with her breasts. Leaning forward, she invited him to suck on them. One by one he licked and sucked making her more aroused while he continued to work his pelvis up and down. Tara came as she writhed in ecstasy on his dick. His organ glistened in her juices drove him close to insanity.

"I'm coming.."

Sam cried out as he erupted spewing his hot juices.


They held each other in the bed taking a few moments to recuperate. Silently, Tara watched Sam on his back. His eyes were closed and his face looked sweet, peaceful, content. She loved watching at him. She opened her mouth to say something, but, when he opened his eyes and turned to her smiling, she froze. Her throat tightened.

"Hey, you OK?" Sam asked looking concerned.

"I..yeah, uh, just my throat. It feels hot in here doesn't it? I need a shower" Tara got up and made a bee-line to the bathroom. Pussy! She wanted to kick herself.

"Well, you know where to find fresh towels. My bathrobe is hanging on the door" Sam lazily waved and closed his eyes again until it was his turn to shower.

After they were done with their ablutions, Sam donned a white towel round his waist and Tara wore his green bathrobe. In the kitchen, Sam grilled up some burgers while Tara pitched in and toasted buns and buttered them. Finding a jar of pickles in fridge, she smiled to herself impressed by how he kept his fridge and cupboards well stocked.

"Hey, do you realize it's just three days to the party? Do you know what you're wearing?" Tara perked up.

"Yeah. Tomorrow I'm picking up my stuff at the tailor. How about you?"

"I'm making my dress."

"Really? Didn't know you could sew."

His back towards her, she watched him in adoration as he turned the burgers dressed in nothing but a towel. She thought: Cute. Sexy. She hugged him from behind enjoying him. I've got to tell him.

"Didn't know you could cook." She chuckled.

"I never cooked for you? Maybe that's because you always sneaked off before I woke up." Sam winked back at her from over his shoulder.

"Yeah, about that. That's because you bark in your sleep."

Sam shifted about nervously.

"Oh heck, you were probably dreaming. You know what, forget what I just said."

Sam was glad she wasn't facing him to see the expression painted on his face. He chuckled and said,

"They're almost done, hon. You want some onions with yours?"

"Sure thing baby, I'll slice up a few."


After they'd eaten themselves full, they analyzed the damaged kitchen counter.

"I guess it's too late to get that Robinson's screw driver." Tara giggled.

"Actually, I got one as you suggested and it worked, it was real sturdy after I fixed it, well, so I thought." Sam laughed shaking his head.

"It ain't so bad. We can still make it even sturdier than before. A strip of lumber, and wood screws and drill, we can fix it." Tara said with certainty.

"You know, you're right!" Sam exclaimed. He paused as he looked into her brown eyes smiling back at him. He loved her spirit. He loved her using the word "we". He was certain that he loved her. He was afraid to but he knew he needed to tell her that he's a shifter. She had a right to know. But, he wasn't ready. Hey asshole, the longer you wait, the harder it gets! Sam told himself.

"What is it Sam?" Tara brows came together trying to figure out the odd expression on his face.

"Nothin'." Sam voice went up an octave. He blinked and shook his head.

"Come on, what were you just thinking?" Tara pressed, suspecting something.

"Oh, I was just thinking how happy you make me feel." Sam replied smiling.

Tara walked over to him and hugged him.

"You make me happy too baby."

Tara she felt something was amiss.












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.