Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


She likes the way his shirt crinkles when she straightens it up before his next meeting. It made a sound that reminded her of freshly washed laundry and she relishes in it. 

Her titan. Her Viking.

She would describe what they had as platonic admiration at most. Even now as she felt his body heat and watched the fingers that had been inside her hours before press against the mahogany meeting table, words like “platonic” and “friendly teasing” came to mind. 

He took a step forward and leaned into her tightly coiled hair, “You did a fantastic job on this proposal,” he breathed. 

She coyly ignored his very direct eye contact and straightened the handkerchief in his navy suit, ”Of course I did,” she replied in a singsong voice. 

He chuckles and steps back. He knows what she’s doing—this is their thing. He flirts, she teases, he pushes forward, she pulls back, a pat here, a grope there, then a flat sturdy surface. It was the fondest, closest friendship he’s had in years.

His warrior. His goddess.

“Are you coming to the journalism and advertising party tonight” he asks after he takes a seat on the leather sofa positioned in the furthest corner of his large office. He pats the couch cushion right next to him.

She rolls her eyes but slowly makes her way over to the couch and sits down. He licks his lips and watches her thighs brush together as she crosses her legs. 

“Sadly, I am missing it. My social calendar is rather booked.” She leans against her hand and tilts her head, “Why are you, the great Jonah Porter without a supermodel for the night?”

He lets out a laugh but also turns the slightest bit red. She thinks it’s adorable how much he didn’t like to talk about the women he was often seen with. And there were many. 

“I already told you, I don’t date supermodels,” he said and paid attention to loosing the tie she had just straightened, “Tall women are just attracted to me.” 

She quirked an eyebrow and gave him a long drawn out “Sure.” 

“What are you doing any way? Another one of your yuppie networking events” 

“Why are you so curious?” She leans into him and whispers, “Don’t tell me you’re going to miss me.”

“Who else am I going to find that will fake kidney stones to get out of a boring party?” he whispers back.

She recoils back and says, “That was one time and that couple was intolerable!”

He laughs and slides his hand over her cheek to draw her closer, “There is no judgment here,” he moves his thumb over her bottom lip, “And I guess I’ll miss you.”

She gives him thumb a slight peck, “You guess?” she opens her mouth slightly and he slips his thumb past her plump lips.

She swirls her tongue around his thumb then gives it a small bite. He grins and removes his thumb when she says, “You can do a little better than a guess.”

He loosens his tie but never takes his eyes off her lips, “Even with the proper persuasion, it’s a maybe at best.” 

She’s straddling him before he can take the tie completely off.

Her dress is already around her hips and she’s slowly grinding on top of him. He closes his eyes as he feels her slender fingers comb their way through his hair.

“You’ve read my proposals. I can be very, very persuasive,” she practically purred into his ear. His hands tighten around her hips as he presses his body up to meet hers. He closes his eyes and savors the feeling of her lips on his ear. 

 “Don’t you agree Jonah?” her voice is husky as she picks up the pace of her hips. She’s wet now and she bets he can feel her heat from behind her lace panties. He nods dumbly as he moves his hands to caress her neck, collar bone before his hands grip her breast.

“Was that a yes?” she’s practically humping him now, “Or a no?”

He takes her face into his hand and lays a firm, eager kiss on her. They’re tongues attack each other until they’re gasping for air. He tugs her face away from his by her hair and than gently slides his hand down her neck, his forehead rests on hers “Yes, that was a yes. You can be very persuasive”

Just before his fingers creep under her dress to cup her now moist sex, she jumps off of him and adjusts her dress.

Still hazy and incredible hard, Jonah could barely react to her jumping up and heading to the door, “Nina, seriously?” he sputtered out. 

She threw a wink over her shoulder, “Have fun at the party.”

Jonah looks from his now empty office to his now tightly fit pants and thinks that friendship has never been this good or this hard.






Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading. 







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.