Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Summer's Delight

As the sun shone brightly, the kids in the neigborhood played in the streets. Jump ropes, bicycles, skateboards, hop-scotch, soccer balls and basket balls were out in full force. The streets became alive and the air was filled with laughter and squeals. Michonnne and baby Judith just came back from a barbeque at Andrea's. Most of the day was spent hanging out at the pool along with their other gal pals, Maggi, Sasha, Tara and Rosita.

Michonne enjoyed her time with the girls sunbathing and catching up on gossip while Judith played with her toys on a beach towel spread out under a tree close by. When they returned home, Judith was already sound asleep in the stroller. Michonne gingerly lifted her up and out and gently placed her in her play pen at the far end of the porch. Judith squirmed a little. Michonne stroked her back and hushed her back to sleep. As Judith slept on her stomach, Michone sat on the wicker couch across from her. She picked up a book that she left on the side table the night before and began to read it while her neighbours and their kids mingled in the streets. Wearing a yellow strapless cotton dress and flip flops, Michonne placed her feet on the white cushion atop the matching ottomon. She smiled and waved as Patricia and Lyle Smith lazily strolled by and called to her.

The house the Grimes Family lived in overlooked the neigborhood as it was built on a small hill. The wooden porch that faced the street was wide and had sturdy wooden rails framing it. Manicured jasmine shrubs that ran alongside the porch, with the exception of the stairs leading up to its landing, offered much privacy as anyone driving or walking by could only make out Michonne's face while she sat on the couch. The shingled roof and foliage and soft afternoon breezes helped to cool down the house during those long hot summer months.

Rick and Carl left the house before the crack of dawn to go fishing with the boys, Glenn, Abraham and Daryl. Michonne didn't know when they returned. But, while Carl went to the movies with friends, Rick was inside taking a nap. Before she left Andrea's, she ate some barbecue ribs, pizza and lemonade. With a filled stomach and feeling content, she closed her eyes and relaxed in the cool shade. Moments later, she woke up to the squeek of the screen door slowly opening. It was Rick. He was wearing a white Atlanta Sea Hawks tee-shirt and black denim shorts. Barefooted, he stood at the entryway, yawned and stretched and smiled at her.

"Hey. My girls are back.", he whispered aware that his daughter was fast asleep.

"How was your day?", He asked sweetly and squinted while his eyes gradually adjusted to the glare and walked over to the play pen to watch his daughter sleep. He was tempted to pick her up and hug her, but, he knew better and let her be.

"Great. We had a blast just us girls.", Michonne whispered and smiled up at him. She palmed the empty space next to her inviting him to sit down.

"And how about you? Did you catch anything?", Michonne asked further and kissed his lips when he sat down next to her.

"Yeah, I did. I caught us some bass. Yey big.", Rick replied as he set his hands apart demonstrating the size of the fish he caught.

"That big, huh?", Michonne asked smiling at him and thought how cute he looked with his animated expressions.

"Yep. Enough to last us for the week. I cleaned them up and put them in the deep-freeze", Rick said proudly and ran his fingers through his unruly hair.

"Oh I love bass. Sounds like you had a good time.", Michonne said not taking her eyes off of him.

"Uh, huh.", Rick responded in agreement and lay down and rested his head on her lap. He looked up at her and took in her beauty.

"Where is Carl?", Michonne asked looking into his eyes.

"He's at the cineplex with friends.", Rick replied and reached up and lightly stroked her cheek.

"And did Little Ricky have anything to eat?", Michonne asked in a soft tone and slowly combed her slender fingers through his silky curls.

"Nuh, uh.", Rick replied a negative and gave a playful pout.

"Well, Mommy has just the perfect thing for a hungry baby.", Michonne started.

Then, without warning, she pulled down the top part of her dress and her breasts sprang forth. Rick's face lit up to see her soft yet firm globes heaving above his face and out in the open for the taking.

"Hmm. Milkie.", Rick murmured. He reached up, stroked and lightly squeezed her luscious breasts.

Cradling his head in her arms, Michonne rocked him and hummed a happy tune while he licked and sucked her delicious teats. Her breasts were full and her nipples tasted like peaches. With eyes closed, he sucked and licked one tit while he played with the other. He moaned softly delighted in his treats.

As he tongued and slurped away, he listened to Michonne softly whimper and whisper his name.

"Hmm, ohhh, Rick. Baby.", she mewed.

"Mommy...", he moaned.

"Mommy?", a deep male voice querried.

Surprized, Rick opened his eyes and saw Abe, Daryl and Glenn glaring down at him with puzzled looks upon their faces. As cold grey concrete walls and metal bars stared back at him, he realized that he was at the prison. A sadness came over him to have woken up from his dream.

~OoOoOoO~

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.