Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Mike had sent a text to Charity saying he’d be in the studio. She told him she was having a class, and he could come. He went to the studio to see a chunk of women, with a three guys, sitting in the back of the studio, while Charity, Lia and four more dancers dancing to an semi-upbeat pop song. They were all in sync, and the group cheered when they finished. “Okay, next up we have Kiara, Rayne, James, Rachel, Diane, and Makayla.” Charity said as the next group came up to dance. “And remember to get comfortable and get sexy.” She started the music and walked towards Mike.

“Hey, you ready to show everyone your moves?” She asked.

“Eh, I can do these moves in my sleep.” He said.

“Okay, pay close attention because if you mess up in my class, you’ll have to stay and.” She teased.

“I wouldn’t mind that.” Mike said, nudging her as they watched the dancers.

After watching the rest of her dancers, Charity decided to let Mike give it a shot. “Okay guys, this is Mike, he’s gonna give the choreography a shot to let us see his moves.” The women and men cheered, cat calling Mike and giving him lustful stares. Mike stood beside Charity, the music started and they started dancing. Popping, and grinding, the group behind them whistled and cat called louder, watching the dancing chemistry between the two. When they were done, class ended, and Charity sent everyone home.

“I’ll see you at the house, girl.” Lia said, smirking at her friend. Charity rolled her eyes. Some her students were rolling out, a group of girls were standing around Mike, giggling and flirting with him. Charity huffed, getting annoyed.

“Okay, okay, break it up guys. It’s time to go.” She said sternly, walking towards them. The girls frowned, grabbing their things, and then leaving the building.

“Are we getting jealous?” Mike teased.

“Are we getting annoying?” She clapped back. Mike chuckled before picking her up, and putting her over his shoulder. She screamed in shock, “Hey! Put me down!”

“Okay, if you say so.” He said, pretending like he would drop her, this only made her scream louder.

“I swear to god if you drop me!” She shouted, kicking and thrashing in his arms. He put her down. “You know, if I wasn’t so…let me stop.” She stopped herself.

Mike raised an eyebrow. “If you weren’t so what?”

“It’s nothing, forget it.” She said waving him away. “Look, um…we’re doing a show tonight where I work, um if you’d like to come, you can.”

“Yeah, I’ll think about it.” He replied.

“I mean, it’s only fair. I’ve gotten a lap dance from you, you might get a lap dance from me.” She teased.

“I’ll count on it.” He said. She gave him a flyer with the information, and he left her to close the studio up.

 

~|~

 

“What is this?” Ken asked, reading the flyer over Mike’s shoulder.

“It’s Synful Seduction, man.” Mike said. “A burlesque club!”

“Gimme that.” Richie said, snatching the flyer away from Mike. “It says first timers get in for half price.”

“My friend, Charity, invited me to come, so I figured I’d bring you fuckers.” Mike said.

“Charity? The girl you were all snugged up against at Rome’s?” Malik asked. The guys whistled, patting Mike on the back.

“Already forgetting ‘what’s her face’?” Richie asked.

“Naw, I mean we’re just friends. That’s it.” Mike said. They all gave him a skeptical look. “Whatever, let’s just go.”

“Alright!” The boys agreed.

 

 

~|~

 

 

The crowd cheers and sings along to the beautiful woman that’s dancing onstage in nothing but her panties and nipple tassels. She ends her song while brazenly shimmying, the crowd loves it, and she takes a bow and leaves the stage. “Give it up for Brandi!” the MC, Rose St. Syn shouts into the mic. The crowd hoots and hollers.

“Now, Now, my next lovely lady knows how to strut her stuff on a stage. Let’s see if Cherry Noir can wind it up for y’all.” The spotlight is now on a woman dressed in a black and red plaid schoolgirl outfit, with blunt bangs. She’s posed like a doll, slouched over with a wind up key on her back. Rose turns the key a few times, then the girl stiffly rises. She’s reveal to be Charity. Mike sits up a bit in his seat. The music starts, and Charity’s stiff movements are now sexy yet precise. She’s mouthing the words to Wind it up by Gwen Stefani, smiling and engaging the crowd. Mike was impressed when she flung herself to the ground, hitting her knees hard, but not looking like she was in pain. She got up to rip the blouse open, revealing a black and red bra. She took her tie, walked up to a man, and wrapped it around his neck; while still singing. The crowd laughed when she rolled her hips then flashed the man her frilly lace red and black panties. Strutting back to the stage, she shimmied the skirt down, kicking it to the nearest table. The crowd was now whistling and hooting when she ended her dance with a split.

Once she was backstage to change, and get ready for the final dance, Charity closed her eyes for second. “You were amazing out there, Cherry.” Brandi said.

“Thanks.” Charity said while taking a sip of water.

“Cherry, there’s a guy that says he knows ya. Goes by Magic Mike, want me to send him outta here?” Rose asked walking into the dressing room.

Charity smirked, “No no. I’ll go talk to him.” She said, getting up and leaving the dressing room.

She saw Mike standing near the door with Rose. “Hey?” Charity said, completely confused.

“Hey, I just wanna say that was sexy.” She blushed as he praised her. Then she realized she was still in her bra and panties, it was too late to cover up. He’d already seen the goods, well almost.

“My friends are over there, they can’t believe I know you. Do you wanna meet ‘em?” Mike asked, but didn’t give her time to reply or cover up. He was dragging her to his table with seven men. Grabbing an extra chair, he gestured for her to sit next to him.

“This is my new dancing friend, Char-“

“Cherry.” She said before him.

“Uh, this is Richie, Tito, Tarzan, Ken, Andre, Tobias, and Malik.” He said, pointing to all of the men at the table.

“It’s nice to meet y’all.” She said. “I better go backstage. We have a finale to do.” When she walked away, all of the men were staring at her ass.

“You gonna bang her?” Ken asked Mike.

“I don’t know. I want to, I mean I know she could keep up with me.” Mike said.

“Bro, just bang that one for all of us.” Tito said, getting the other guys to agree with him.

“Look, I’m just gonna keep it platonic for now.” Mike said.

 

“I think I get what you mean, Mikey.” Ken said. “The problem with your past relationships was that you tend to fall too hard too early.” Mike nodded, taking a swig of beer. He agreed with Ken, then tuned him out once he went into a spiritual rant. The stage was dark now, the finale was about to start. The crowd quieted down as the music started. Mike sat back, getting ready to watch the end of the show.












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.