Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

More of Jodi's Lonely saga...




Author's Chapter Notes:

Don't forget to read "Lonely" before proceeding.

Enjoy!




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Moton, Missouri...Jodi's den...6:30 a.m.

 

"Come on, babe! You can do it!" Steve exclaimed.

He moistened his dry lips and swallowed to lubricate his dry throat. He looked down at Jodi's face. Her sweat covered forehead was an indication of her exertion and determination.

"Look at me. Put all other thoughts out of your head, babe. Push! You're almost there. Breathe through it!" he began to shout.

He could hear her begin to pant and exhale loudly as she attempted to follow his commands. His eyes shifted to the biceps on the arms supporting her head, then to the trickle of perspiration between her exposed cleavage and on her heaving abdomen.

Lust filled eyes lowered further to the sweat pattern between her legs.

His dick twitched at the sight of its self-proclaimed home, but he did his best to ignore the aroused feeling.

His grasp on her ankles tightened.

"Forty-eight, forty-nine, fifty! You did it!" he exclaimed and quickly moved on top of her for a kiss.

Jodi had just completed her final regimen of sit ups. Thank God the workout was now over.

 

When she left Boston her workout routine practically ended. Eddie had kept her on task and motivated. Luckily she hadn't gained any of the weight back that she'd lost since she returned to Moton. Twenty-five pounds was hard to lose.

 

Steve repeatedly complimented her on her weight loss, although he would quickly add that he didn't have any qualms with her former size. Jodi would often cheekily retort that her "hole" size was still the same so of course her weight didn't bother him.

 

The comment always managed to piss him off.

 

When she explained her workout setback to him, he had immediately volunteered to replace Eddie as her personal trainer. This meant rising early on 3 work day mornings because the evenings were out of the question. They both often had unexpected things that would transpire during the work day that lead to staying late.

 At first she was hesitant because the last thing their "relationship" needed was added stress. She just assumed that he would be overbearing enough to anger her. They still didn't know much about each other outside of the bedroom, but that was her burden not his.

 

He wanted to have a relationship and she had avoided his question. It had been nearly 2 weeks. She felt that a relationship would ruin things. She feared he would get to know her better.

 

What if he didn't like what he got to know? The real Jodi Lowry. The slutty, whorish...no, she wasn't going there.

 

Strictly sex with Steve was enough. Hmm, Strictly Sex with Steve almost sounded like a movie or book title. Was she using him for sex? Did she want him around so that she wouldn't be lonely?

 

Eventually, Steve used early morning rising as an excuse to sleep over. Neither of them seemed to be able to share a sex free night, so both would groan whenever the 5:30 alarm sounded. They agreed to work out in her bedroom. It was spacious enough.

 

She had reluctantly agreed to the work outs and sleepovers, but hadn't regretted it after 3 or 4 sessions. At first the problem hadn't been an overbearing ogre Steve, but instead a super, sexy, sweaty Steve, that she wanted to fuck every second of their workout session.

 

Exercise made her horny as hell - period...and Steve too!

 

At the present she was happily returning the intense grinding that he was putting on her. Yes, this was her reward for a workout well done, she thought proudly.

God! This man was insatiable and maybe she was too! They could hardly wait for the workouts to end so that they could have a sexual workout!

 

She could feel her sports bra being pushed up to expose her swollen breasts as his enormous erection pushed against her pussy though the spandex workout pants. It felt so good!

 

He shifted his weight and began to noisily suck her right nipple.

"Steve", she protested as she did every morning, "I'm sweaty. Let's go to the shower."

He paused to look in her eyes. "I like you wet, so sweaty falls in that category".

They both laughed.

Meanwhile his hand slipped under the elasticized waistband of her pants. He eased his middle finger in her wet pussy, moved it in and out for a minute or two, and then his index finger joined, quickly followed by a third finger.

Her abundance of pussy juices could be heard throughout the room.

Jodi exhaled and hissed loudly. "Ah, I feel so full, it feels so g- "

Her words were interrupted when he captured her mouth in a passionate kiss. He paused to simultaneously push her panties and pants down to her ankles. When the clothing reached her calves she tried to assist him by attempting to push one side down further with her foot. It would have been easy since she was barefoot, but he stopped her movements.

"Let them stay", he said as he vigorously continued his finger fucking. A few more minutes passed.

Jodi breathed heavily and could feel herself about to come. Steve must have sensed this because he removed his fingers and moved before her on his knees. He started to part her legs wider by pushing her ankles apart. Jodi felt her juices run out.

She found Steve's movement awkward since her ankles were still confined.

"What are you doi-" Jodi started to ask before she saw him pushing his shorts aside to expose his huge, heavily veined dick. He then smoothly slipped through the opening her restrained legs created.

 

When he settled on top of her, he began to deeply tongue her again.  They both moaned loudly.

Jodi could feel her legs being bent and pushed back towards her shoulders. Since they were restrained it didn't give Steve much room to move, but this didn't seem to deter him from his goal.

Her legs opened one moment and she felt Steve's rock hard dick entering her tight pussy the next. The heaviness and closeness of his body comforted her.

 

"Ah-mmmm-Ah!" she cried as she heard Steve's staggered breathing against her ear. He then began to roughly fuck her deeply. Boy, did he fuck her! The short, quick thrusts had just the perfect force behind them.

 

They moaned loudly as Steve placed his elbows next to her ears. He didn't bother to hold her legs anymore. His aim was precise and directly on her g-spot. Added sensation came as her suspended legs automatically swung back and forth.

Steve unknowingly shifted them 4-5 inches from their original spot. Jodi felt her head rubbing against her workout towel and it also knocked against her bottled water.

"You like the way I fuck you, babe?" Steve whispered with his mouth millimeters from hers.

"Yeeesss, ahhhhh!Mmmmm! Don't! Stop!', she exclaimed as she felt him thrust more rapidly, ending with a deep circular motion.

This is what she loved about him. He knew just how to fuck her, she thought.

‘Ba-be, fff-uck me! Tear my puss---ssy up!", she managed to get out.

"Tear your pussy?" he chuckled. "Don't you mean fuck my pussy?" he hissed picking up the pace.

"AAAAHHH! MMmmmm! Yes! Give it to me!!" Jodi screamed closing her eyes tightly and grabbing his toned ass.

"Fuck!" Steve yelled. "You're so tight! Yeah! Take my dick! Take it!" he yelled and latched on to her breast sucking it hard.

She could feel her orgasm building.

"Shit! OHHH! Aw, shiiiiiitttt! Ahhhhhh!" She yelled as she came on his dick.

Steve reached behind him, grabbed her legs, and without a beat yanked the clothing off her ankles. He threw it across the floor, hiked her legs on his shoulders and began to pound into her.

"Aw, Shit!" he yelled looking at her intensely as he picked up the pace.

 

His predatory gaze captured her surprised one as she suddenly came again.

"AAAAhhhh!!! AAAAAhhhh!!! UHHHHH OOOMMMmmm!" she screamed hoarsely squeezing her eyes shut.

When her high subsided it's as if he knew exactly when.

 

He quickly released her legs and pulled his dick out. She grabbed hold of it, opened her mouth, and began to suck just as quickly. He then shifted forward and approached her mouth.

 

She rapidly pumped his dick, swallowed quickly, and sucked him dry, relishing every drop. This is what she wanted on occasion - to be ridden bare and have his cum shot in her mouth. Since she wasn't on the pill...

She insisted that he not wear a condom every single time. Both of them were tested and had negative results to STDs.

 

When Steve was spent she threw her arms around his neck and pulled him on top of her. He placed his palms on the floor beside them to brace the fall. They immediately began to kiss passionately.

 

They were both exhausted and drenched in sweat.

 

 

8:00 a.m. ...

 

"Jodi, are you ready?" Steve called from the bottom of the stairs. He was dressed and had gone to the kitchen to make coffee and eat a bagel. "I have to go in early. You have to pick up the pace, babe."

No answer.

"Babe?" he called again.

Jodi was in the bathroom. She heard Steve's voice but didn't know what he said. She looked at her reflection in the mirror.

After trying to freshen up some of her twists and applying makeup, she had to give herself a silent pep talk. Now dressed she stared unseeingly.

 

Today would be her first session with the new psychiatrist. It wasn't the same Dr. Eason that Dr. Townsend referred her to because he had retired.

 

It was his son, Dr. Patrick Eason. His office called her a week ago to let her know that the elder psychiatrist was no longer practicing and his son had taken his patient load.

They wanted her to know up front so that she could make the decision to see him.

 

She had acquiesced. Why not? she thought.

 

She definitely didn't want to see a woman. In her experience women had always judged her and she didn't trust them at all.

 

Exhaling loudly, she hastily went to her bedroom doorway in stockinged feet. She didn't want him to come up there right now. She didn't want him to know about her appointment. Sharing the fact that she would be in therapy wasn't in the cards yet.

She wasn't ready to tell Steve for fear of losing him. She was damaged goods, but she didn't want to be alone.

"Babe?" Steve called again. It almost sounded like he had ascended a few steps

"I'll drive myself this morning, Steve. I'm not ready" she called trying to sound cheerful.

 

"Are you serious? You've had more than an hour. Women," Steve said playfully towards the landing. "Alright then, but I can't believe you aren't ready", he said sarcastically.

"HaHa, Mister, you're partially to blame, you know. I'll see you later," Jodi said towards the stair way.

Steve chuckled. ‘Okay, I'll see you at the office. Want to have lunch?"

"Yeah, sure" she answered barely realizing what he'd asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

Now tell the truth - how many of you thought they were "doing it" at the beginning of this chapter? LOL!

Comments please!







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.