Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


WARNING: EXPLICIT LOVE MAKING LIES AHEAD SO PREPARE YASELVES. RAE AND ROTO HAVE SNAPPED. GET COLD BATHS TOGETHER IF YOU NEED EM CAUSE AIN'T NO GAMES BEEN PLAYED THIS CHAPTER. THANK YOU. 

Soundtrack: 

(LISTENING TO IT WHILE READING IS ENCOURAGED)

Sabrina Claudio-Belong to You 

 Sabrina Claudio-Stand Still 

 Sabrina Claudio-All to You 

Sabrina Claudio-Orion's Belt

Jill Scott-I'm Not Afraid 

















Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 






    The smell of lush green and wood drifted into their nostrils and the sun was still so bright as it bared down on them. It was mid June and they’d traveled down to Kyoto for her first Iwase celebration of the season. Summer Solstice. Apparently, it was a big thing; reason why everybody and they mama had gathered here. 


    “Baby where we goin?” She asked, blowing hair up that had fallen from her braid. 

    “Just a bit further anata.” The pounding of the feet against stone made her swallow and she pitied the man who carried them on the rickshaw. Soon, they came upon massive torii, brilliantly red. Her mouth dropped open and she was at a loss for words as the man slowly lowered them. IWASE carved in stone sat outside the torii. Looking up at him, she watched as he smiled and got out of the seat, helping her out. 

    “Roto…this is your family property?” He smiled handsomely with a brief nod.  

    “Mm. It’s one of our original family homes.” She’d never seen this place before. The beauty of it all was making her dizzy. Turning, he bowed before the man and paid him. Thanking them, he took off. Coming to smile handsomely, he nodded his head towards the huge house. 

    “Ready?”

    “Yep.” 

*** 

    It was a bit of a walk from the main entrance but once they’d arrived, he let out a breath. All of it screamed home. Coming to help Rae up onto the small bridge leading to the main house, he took in her expression. Water surrounded them, lily pads and flowers floated so delicately up top and still she hadn’t said a word. 

    “Rae?” Turning eyes onto him, she took a breath. 

    “I’m… speechless baby. It’s… it’s so beautiful here.” Feeling his cheeks warm, he pulled her closer. 

    “I’m glad you feel at home here.”

    “Of course.” 

    “Hey, you made it!” They turned to find Tomoya walking up the stone path. 

    “Tomo, good to see you.”

    “Yeah, same here. Rae, oh my God you’re a vision!” Pursing her lips playfully, she crossed her arms. 

    “Still flirty as hell I see. You ain’t ever learned.”

    “We Iwase men like to do things the hard way if you haven’t already found that out.” He replied with a flirty wink. 

    “Getcho cousin Hiroto.” He grinned while Roto smirked. 

    “Ooh hoo hoo. Still feisty as ever too. Damn.” 

    “You’re going to get punched Tomo.” He said, laugh deeply humored. 

    “Tomoya, leave Rae alone.” The sound of Hana’s voice made her squeal and she ran past him to engulf her in a hug. 

    “HANA!”

    “Hi Hime.” 

    “It’s been forever!”

    “Mm. Hiroto’s been taking good care of you. I can tell. You’re still glowing bright as ever.” She blushed becomingly, bringing a grin to his face. 

    “Yeah, he’s… he’s been amazing.”

    “Good… Hiro-kun.” She said with a cheese as big as the sun. He came to her and took her face in his hands. 

    “How are you sakura?” She leaned into his touch with a pretty smile. 

    “I’m fine. Good to see you.”

    “Same.” 

    “UNCLE HIRO!” A young girl ran towards them, face bright with excitement. She ran all the way until she smashed into him, knocking a breath out of him. 

    

    “Saehime…”

    “Yes, it’s me.” He stood back and took her in. 

    “My have you grown up.” She blushed. 

    “How are you my little bird?” 

    “I’m well. I’m out of school for summer break.”

    “Ah. Have you been studying?”

    “Yes.”

    “Are you leaving the boys alone?” She giggled. 

    “Yes Uncle Hiro.” He grinned and laid his hand on top of her head. 

    “I will come by to visit you.”

    “Why, so you can scare off them off?”

    “That’s my exact reason.” They all laughed and she pressed her face against his chest. 

    “Uncle Hiro…I’m being a good girl. I won’t disappoint you.” His heart melted and he pressed a kiss against the crown of her head. 

    “You’ll always make me proud princess. Mind your books and stay away from the boys hm?” 

    “Mm.” 

    “Hi Rae-chan.”

    “Hi baby girl.” The two hugged tightly. 

    “You’re blossoming into such a beautiful little lady Hisae.”

    “Ah…t-thank you.” 

    “Okay we’ll all here so I say we get settled and grab some food.” Tomoya announced to the crowd, pulling them apart. 

    “Rae, let’s go put our things away.”

    “Okay babe. Hana, Sae…we’ll see you two in a bit.”

    “Mm.” Leading her down the ancient narrow hallways, they came into a massive suite filled with luxurious finery. All around, plentiful gardens surrounded them, opened by shoji.  The leaves seemed to speak, wisping with the gentle breeze.

    “This is our room?” He chuckled, bringing in her suitcase. 

    “Mmhm.” 

    “Damn.”

    “It’s been modernized over the years but pretty much everything has remained the same, save some elements.”

    “You ain’t kiddin.” He sighed once he got everything in. 

    “Did you want to go look around?” 

    “Boy yes! You kiddin?” Grinning, he reached for her hand. 

    “Let’s go while things are still relatively quiet.” 

*** 

    Men dressed in samurai regalia were by the door, made of stone, their stares hard and unwavering. Junhitoe were displayed in large clear cases, drawings of women they belonged to next to them. Breathless, she went up to one of them, placing fingers  on the glass of one.    

    “This is beautiful…” 

    “Ah, mm.” Hands came around her waist. 

    “The Court Ladies used to wear these. They were very heavy I’ve heard. Some of upwards of 14 separate robes worn.”

    “Whoa…”

    “Mm.” Coming to stand in front of a woman who looked much like the men, she lifted fingers to drift across her helmet. 

    “Roto, who is this?” 

    “Onna bugeisha.” 

    “Onna…bugeisha?”

    “Mm. This is a statue of Tomoe Gozen. She is regarded as a woman who shaped Japanese history. The women in my family, most of them were female warriors and they fought alongside Tomoe-dono.” She stared in awe. Whoa… 

    “This family just keeps getting better and better.” She said with a grin, eying him as he smirked. 

    “Indeed.”  Slipping fingers through hers, he continued to lead her on an adventure around the property until quite remeniscent of their early years, Shou announced dinner in the great room. When everyone had gathered, he stood up and cleared his throat. 

    “Thank you to all who have joined us this year for the solstice celebration. It’s good to see you all are well.” Sitting next to him, she slipped a hand around his arm, pulling it against her chest. 

    “I would like to inform you all that this year will be a bit different. There is something that must take place before we are to engage in our usual festivities.” The serious tone of his voice grew chatter to a close. 

    “It has come to my attention that one of our own has violated someone in the family, a slew of sins that must not be tolerated. For now, I will leave them anonymous. However, being that we come from a warrior family, a noble family.. it is only right that we settle this matter the way we’ve always done so. There will be a battle a day from now. Both parties are required to abstain from any distractions and mentally prepare themselves.” She grew cold as Shou glanced towards them, his eyes locked with Hiroto. 

    “At midday it shall commence. For now, enjoy dinner.” As he sat down, she turned to look at Roto. 

    “Why was he lookin at you?” She asked, letting go of him. He grew stiff but was careful not to let any emotion show on his face. He wasn’t fooling her. 

    “Let’s talk about this later Rae.” 

    “We’ll talk about it now.” Hana turned to glance at them, Tomo not too far behind. He tightened his jaw, avoiding her gaze. 

    “Later.” Annoyance all over her, she poked him in the chest. 

    “I said now.” His eyes drifted up to hers. 

    “Rae, what’s going on?” Tomoya said, coming up to their little table. 

    “Ask Hiroto.” He sighed, irritation starting to blend into his features. 

    “I will talk about this when we are in private Rae. Sit down. Please.” She sucked her teeth loudly and crossed her arms. Not happy about it, she sat down, eyes glaring at him.  Tomo exchanged looks with him but he said nothing, calmly eating as if there wasn’t any tension between them. She couldn’t wait for dinner to be over. Her stomach wouldn’t stop rolling and turning and she needed answers.  


*** 

    “What the hell was that?” She hadn’t waited until the shoji was closed at least. Sighing heavily, he closed them. 

    “Rae,”

    “Nah, don’t ‘Rae’ me. Answer me Hiroto.”

    “I will engage in a battle with Takamasa.” Her face grew incredulous. 

    “Are you serious?”

    “Dead serious.”

    “And you didn’t think I was important enough to tell me about this?” She growled, growing closer, anger blazing across her. 

    “It’s not like that.”    

    “Well how the hell is it? You was just gon up and fight this man and not tell me!”

    “Rae, it’s tradition. I won’t forsake that.”

    “Hiroto…” 

    “No. That’s the end of discussion.” She gathered up all of her anger and pushed him, radiating pain through his chest. 

    “Don’t you dare talk to me like that! I am your wife!” As she turned around, he grabbed her by the arm, pulling her back against him. 

    “What do you expect me to do?” He breathed against her, breath warm with anger. 

    “Consult me first! I deserved to know about this!” He loosened his grip on her arm and instead, brought his around her, holding her close. 

    “You’re right.” Angry tears welled up in her eyes. Even though he vibrated with emotion, his touch was gentle as his fingers skimmed her cheek. 

    “I was wrong for not telling you Rae. I apologize for that.” 

    “Yeah? And what of this stupid ass battle?”

    “That will still happen.” Sucking her teeth, she pushed away from him, the tears now starting to fall. 

    “So I have been rendered voiceless on this matter.” 

    “Baby… look at me.” 

    “No…” Coming behind her, he brought her gaze to his, touch light. 

    “I am your husband and I am undeniably an Iwase. I can’t ignore this and I will not let it go.  I will protect you. No matter what.” She sniffed and bit her lip. 

    “What if he hurts you Hiroto?” 

    “Don’t worry about that.” 

    “Promise me you’ll be okay.” He wrapped her up in his arms and lifted her, bringing her to rest against the thick wooden wall. She sucked up her tears, breathy inhales against his mouth. He didn’t say a word, not yet. Bringing his fingers up to tease her braid, he gathered it in his hands and pressed his lips against hers. Moaning softly, she gripped his gi tightly with her fingers. 

    “Promise me this Rae…” 

    “Yeah?”

    “After it’s over…promise that I can have you for my reward.” Fingers tightly grasping her bottom, he had come alive against her thigh and how he hungered. Licking her lips, she hummed softly as he came to kiss her neck. 

    “You can have me over and over again.” Opening her eyes, she held his gaze. 

    “Only if you don’t get hurt.” Licking her bottom lip, he pulled it into his mouth before speaking, voice low and throaty. 

    “I promise you that.” 

*** 

    The sound of a match sounded in the quiet room. Lighting candles, she quickly blew out the flame. Shadows cast on the walls and the smell of bubble bath wafted through the air. Sighing, she sluiced fingers through the water one last time. Putting her hair up and away from her face, she headed into the bedroom. Cool tatami chilled her feet and she came to sit down in front of the low mirror. Staring at herself, she examined herself from head to toe. Slowly, shoji opened. 

    “Mrs. Iwase, they’re ready for you.” Nodding, she licked her lips and stood up. Outside, her husband was preparing to spar. It wasn’t practice. This was the real deal.             Standing up, she checked herself one last time from the ornaments in her hair to the red paste that had been spread across her lips. It was time. Pressing her hand into the offered gentleman’s he slowly led her down the long narrow hallway. The shoji had all been opened and the heat from the summer was sticky and moist.

     Coming around the corner, all eyes fell to her. But, only one gaze rivaled that of the sun. He sat in hakama, brilliantly red. He didn’t have on a gi so his chest, abdomen and arms were on display. She swallowed thickly and bowed low, almost coming all the way to the floor in a curtesy but pushed back up on her legs and began to walk towards them. It had taken her a while to master that, thanks to Hana. 

    Lush green and stone gardens surrounded them, easily viewable by the many open shoji. His father Shou sat beside him, clothed in a formal kimono. He soon spoke. 

    “Thank you all for joining us. Today is a day that will be marked in our family history.” He motioned to the man she had prayed she would never see again approach them. Eyes cutting to the face of her husband, she watched as he instantly grew tight, intense anger forming in his features. 

    “Our Takamasa Iwase has committed a grave crime and it is up to us to rectify it.” 

    “What has been his crime?” An older couple demanded, sitting off to the side. She pursed her lips. Those must be his parents. 

    “Not only has he maliciously harmed a multitude of young women but he has coveted the wife of my son. These crimes are unacceptable.”

    “Shou, be reasonable here. Wanting another woman is not unordinary of Iwase men. That is our way.” Takamasa’s father reasoned. His mother, however, sat demurely behind him. Mute. 

    “It is not mine.” Hiroto spoke, voice low with thinly veiled rage. 

    “You are of the newer generation Hiroto-sama. It-”

    “When your son decided to go after what was mine, he made a grave mistake.” She grew warm and bit her lip. 

    “What have you to say for yourself Takamasa?” Shou hissed, looking at him like he was but a speck of dirt on the ground. 

    “I thought we settled this Hiroto. I haven’t sought you out since you almost dismembered me in my apartment.” 

    “It would have been a knife instead of my hand if I had it my way.” Hiroto shot back, anger making him tremble. 

    “We shall make this brief. As is our tradition, we spar to resolve our issues. As head of our family, you have not only wronged Hiroto’s wife but you have wronged us all Takamasa. You must atone for that.” 

    “He’s no fucking better than me! He’s been on a pedestal for far too long and I am fucking sick of it!” Takamasa snarled, pulling his gi out of his hakama hastily. He threw it to the ground and rushed out to pick up a katana. 

    “Let’s get this over with!” He called out, assuming a stance.She wanted to go to him but it wasn’t her place. She gripped her kimono at the knees as she watched him slowly get up, the anger inside of him making him look dangerous. He turned towards him. 

    “Will you not apologize to my wife? She deserves that much.”

    “I only apologize that I couldn’t take her when I had the chance.” He cracked his knuckles and started to descend on him. Takamasa didn’t wait and charged at him, swinging the katana. She began to get up but Hana grabbed her hand and pulled her back down. Gripping her hand tight, she watched as her heart beat into her feet. 

    Hiroto swiftly swerved out of the way and ran towards the rack that held weapons of choice. Quickly picking a katana, he unsheathed it and blocked another attack. 

    “You’re a fool Hiroto. You’ve brought her right to me.” 

    “As long as I’m breathing, you won’t touch a hair on her head.”   

    “We’ll have to change that then.” Hiroto charged at him and he grunted as he parried his blow. Everyone grew deathly quiet as they watched them fight. Takamasa started to pant and came to circle him. Hiroto didn’t move but his eyes followed his every move. 

    “If you had offered to share her, we wouldn’t be here. What kind of Iwase are you?” That didn’t get a reaction out of him and it pissed him off. 

    “I’m tired of always having to bow to you. The only one meant to bow underneath you is that pretty little wife of yours.” There. He said not a word but came towards him. He put up his katana to block and barely moved in time. Hair in his face, he glanced down at his hakama, now a gaping hole in them. He had still made contact and that unnerved him.

    “Parading her around in front of me is cruel Hiroto.” Hiroto said nothing, staring at him with enmity. He took the silence to laugh.

    “I don’t blame you. I’d boast too if I had that tantalizing little body underneath me.”

    “That’s always been your problem. Always wanting what was not yours to have.” His voice growled, low and full of venom. Her breath caught in her throat and as much as she didn’t want to in this moment, she couldn’t help growing moist. 

    He glistened with a thin sheen of sweat and his biceps rippled as he moved. His hakama clung to him like a second skin and drops of sweat moved their way down his chest in rivulets. He danced around Takamasa, moving with elegance and grace. Gripping her hands together, she licked her lips. Kick his ass Roto.

    As if he sensed her eyes, Takamasa met her gaze and the desire she felt quickly left her body.

    “You’ve forgotten your way Hiroto. You’re nothing now but a pussy controlled bitch.”  He grinned, sliding his eyes down her body. 

    “But then I can’t say I fault you too much. If I stayed buried between those cheeks of hers, I’d be lost too. Terribly lost.”   

    “Shut your fucking mouth!” Hiroto barked suddenly, making the hair on the back of her neck stand up. 

    “Choose your words about her carefully. They might just be carved into you.”

    “Now you see what I’m talking about Rae.” At the use of her name, she glanced at him, sick to her stomach. 

    “He never lets you do anything. Never lets you be free. I’d liberate you. I’d let you roam as freely as you wished.” She twisted up her mouth to reply but at a swift shake of the head from Hana, she bit her words back with her teeth. Her reply might make it worse and Hiroto looked like he was done playing with him. Now, he wanted blood.He inhaled deeply and crouched low, waiting for any sort of movement from Takamasa.  

    “I bet she’s dripping wet right now watching us fight like dogs over her.”Hiroto charged, twisting on his foot, bringing his katana down from above. The grin on Takamasa’s face quickly fell away as he tried to block it. He was too busy being distracted and hadn’t been fast enough.  The blade sliced his face, bringing blood to splatter across the ground. He grew hysterical clutching his face.

    “You motherfucker!” He shrieked, coming towards him. Yet, Hiroto didn’t move. She had started to sweat, her fingers gripping each other tightly. Move out of the way Hiroto. Still, Takamasa came until he swung at him. He drew an audible gasp from them as he caught his arm with almost lightening speed. Snapping his wrist, Takamasa screamed in pain and attempted to kick him. Before Takamasa could make contact, Hiroto caught his leg and pushed off of his feet, turning to cartwheel kick him. Once he landed on the ground, he grabbed his wrist. Hiroto lifted his katana and slowly approached him like a predator would his prey. Lethal. Face emotionless. 

    “My wrist! You broke my wrist!” He hollered at him, tears starting to well in eyes filled with hatred. Pulling a tantoout of his hakama, he leaned down quietly. Pressing the blade against his scrotum, he took in the fear that came over his face. 

    “N-no… w-wait…”

    “Where’s all that talk now you son of a bitch.”He flicked his hand and nicked him, the small incision making him yelp.  

    “H-Hiroto I-I take it back! I d-d-didn’t mean it!” 

    “Apologize to my wife.”Doused with sweat, Takamasa glanced towards her with panicked eyes, who in turn looked at him with disgust. 

    “I-I’m so-sorry R-Rae.”

    “Fuck you and your fake ass apology.” She spat, anger on her breath. 

    “You’re nothing like Hiroto and you never will be.” Pulling the blade away from in between his legs, Hiroto shoved it in the ground, right between his fingers, bringing a quite unbecoming scream from him. 

    “As of now, you will be barred from any and every Iwase property except for that of your parents. Consider the money we’ve given you cut off. You’ll no longer receive anything from the estate. All the sins you and your parents have committed will not be tolerated by anyone else in the Iwase family.”He turned eyes onto his parents. 

    “You’ve been given a strict budget that you must adhere to as of today. Every transaction you make will be monitored and given as report to me. Is that clear?”His father started to protest but his wife finally mad a move of her own, yanking him back down. 

    “Of course Iwase-sama.”She bowed before him, face pressing against the wooden floor. His father bit his tongue and soon bowed below him. 

    “Thank you for being so gracious with us. Our son has brought us disgrace and we stand by your disownment.” Shou stood finally and came over to where they were. 

    “Hiroto has been named victor of this sparring. We may now retire. Shouichi, help Takamasa off the premises.”The large foreboding man came and yanked him up, bringing a pained cry to him. 

    As the family started to disperse, she remained. Watching as he knelt to grab the katana, she swallowed as he struck the dense wood of a practice pole.

    “Hiroto,” Breathing hard, he turned to face her, his jaw tightened. 

    “Come here baby.” Lifting hands up to his face, she welcomed his arms that came around her.

    “It’s okay…you’re okay.” He was still tight with anger, muscles tight. 

    “No. It’s not. The way he talks about you…” He lifted, eyes meeting hers.     

    “He deserves to have his tongue cut out.”

    “I know babe.” Smoothing his hair back from his face, she kissed his cheek. 

    “You proved your point though. You did good baby.” Swallowing thickly, he pulled away from her.  

    “Rae,”

    “Come with me.” She stood and outstretched her hand, smiling softly at him. His gaze softened and he sighed, lifting her hand to press a kiss to it. 

    “Mm.” 


    


***

    Inhaling deeply, he relaxed under the gentle touch of small fingers as they deeply massaged his shoulders. Tonight had been draining. The whole process had been draining. But, all in all he was relieved. Up close and personal, she’d seen first hand what happened when you tried to come for what belonged to him. Feeling his chest swell a bit, he felt vindicated and he was sure she did too. Shou as well. He had grown furious upon hearing of what Takamasa had done. As her husband, he had to defend her honor. As his son, he couldn’t have let it slide. Sure, he’d made his little visit before hand. But the demand to fight hadn’t taken him by surprise. It was the Iwase way. They’d both taken the oath to defend their women, honor and tradition.

    “Relax Hiroto.” Her voice washed over him, lilting and soothing. Taking another deep breath, he opened his eyes to look up at her. Bringing a hand from the water, he slipped them into the heavenly mass of hair, now cascading past her shoulders. 

    “I am calm.”

    “No you’re not. You’re still tense from anger.”

    “Who says it’s from anger?” He spoke quietly, lifting up to kiss her bottom lip. 

    “Cause.” 

    “What if it’s not?” Relaxing her fingers against his shoulders, they drifted across his chest. 

    “Look, you need rest.” He pulled her closer, gaze growing dusky. 

    “I need you more.” Humming softly against his lips, she nipped his lip. 

    “And you’ll get me. After you get some rest.” He breathed her in, glancing up at her, gaze intense.Tonight she smelled like moon lilies and chamomile. Intoxicating. Inhaling deeply, he let her slip away. The cicadas chirped just beyond the shoji and he withdrew from the bath, stretching deeply. As much as he wanted her, he needed to take her advice. He still trembled with anger and his fingers itched to choke something or someone. It wouldn’t be fair to Rae to unleash all of that on her. He’d been damn careful not to hurt her and wouldn’t start now. When he was clear of mind, he’d come back to this little promise of hers. Yawning, he exhaled and dried off coming into their room. She laid stretched out on the plush futons which she had pushed together. Coming to lay down, he pressed his face against her. 

    “Feel better?” She asked sleepily, welcoming his arm around her. 

    “Mmhm.”

    “Good.”

    “Thank you for the bath.” He said quietly, kissing a shoulder. 

    “You welcome baby.” He snuggled closer  against her and closed his eyes. The rhythm of the cicadas soothed him into sleep. 

*** 

    She awakened face pressed to a bare chest and a sliver of sunlight. Warmth surrounded her and she moved closer. Already it was hot and sweat was making her juban stick to her. Forcing herself to get up, she yawned, stretching deeply. The sight of him always took her breath away and she soaked him up, eyes roaming from head to toe. There was a storm brewing up in the both of them and she knew sooner than later, it was going to explode with thunder. Pulling the juban up over her, she sighed deeply. Coming to sit at the low vanity, she grabbed her yukata and draped it over her shoulders. 

    There was a greater gladness in her heart. Even though she had fought tooth and nail to get him to not do it, she had had no choice but to surrender. It was tradition they said. She couldn’t dare deny them that. So, she went along with it, biting her teeth the whole way. But victory was truly hers. He had stayed true. He hadn’t gotten hurt, not even a scratch on him. Takamasa was sloppy, too caught up in his maniacal fantasies to really be a match for him. His words made her skin crawl and she wanted to punch his teeth down his throat. Eying her man who still slept soundly in the mirror, she smiled to herself. She’d been impressed and turned on and she had a feeling he knew it too. He was indeed a man of his word wasn’t he? Biting her lip, she began to comb through her hair. 

*** 

    The smell of perfume roused him. Groaning, he turned into the pillow for a bit. 

    “Mornin sleepy head…” 

    “Morning.” Lifting, he rustled his serious bed head and opened eyes, setting them on her. 

    “You hungry?” Yawning, he stretched. 

    “Yeah.” She turned around in her chair and chuckled as he slowly got up. He came over to her and plopped down behind her, pressing his face against her neck, spritzed with that maddening scent. 

    “How’d you sleep baby?” 

    “Slept good.”

    “You feel rested? Maybe you should sleep some more.” He shook his head and lifted up, pressing lips against her jaw line. 

    “I feel just fine.”

    “Mmkay…” Kissing her, he leaned in as she encircled him with her arms. 

    “Roto?”

    “Yeah babe…”

    “About last night…” His gaze penetrated her and his voice still laden with sleep replied in all seriousness. 

    “What about it?” She kissed his brow.

    “I…I wanted to…thank you.” 

    “I’d do it as many times as I needed to.  You know that.” Biting her lip, she watched as he lifted, yawning again. He reached up to rub his eyes, melting her heart.

    “Why don’t we go see what’s for breakfast?” 

    “Okay…” After a short while, they made their way into the great room, where all his relatives feasted, a million and one dishes covered the floors. At the sight of them, Tomoya waved them over. 

    “Morning Tomo.” She said with a yawn. 

    “Good morning Rae-chan. Hiro-kun.” He nodded, holding her hand as she sat down. 

    “Sleep well?” 

    “Mm. You?”

    “Like a baby.

    “Good.” She took in all the food around them and whistled. 

    “I forgot y’all be super duper extra around holidays and festivals. This much food is gunna make me sick.” Tomo grinned. 

    “Just another day in the life of an aristocrat my dear. After all this time, you’re still not used to it?”

    “I never will be. Y’all spoiled. It’s simple as that.” She said with a laugh. 

    “Dig in princess.” She pursed her lips at Tomo who teased her with his eyes. 

    “Don’t get hit.”

    “What? I can’t call you princess?”

    “No.”

    “So mean Rae.”

    “Hmmph.” Chuckling, Roto began to eat, small grin on his face. 

    “So Hiro, how do you feel after giving Takamasa the ass kicking of the century?” Tomo asked with a large obnoxious grin. She bust out laughing, tryin to cover her face. Bruh. 

    “Nothing. Glad it’s over.”

    “Aw come on. You feel somethin. Feels good doesn’t it?” Roto stayed quiet, save for a small little smirk. 

    “I knew it.” Glancing around, she saw that Hiroto’s inherited appetite spanned throughout the entire family, women included. Trying to withhold a very unbecoming laugh, she shook her head as Mr. Eat-Em-Ups damn near inhaled everything in sight. It almost made her the tiniest bit jealous how he could eat so much and remain so slender. 

    “You’re not hungry babe?” He asked, taking a drink of tea. 

    “Nah, just watchin you go to work.” His cheeks grew pink and he chuckled. 

    “I do that best don’t I?” He said with a wink. Pushing him, she began to eat, ignoring his soft cheeky chuckle. Rolling her eyes, she bit her lips in a smile. It brought a smile to her as she watched his relatives eat heartily. 

    “What are you two doing to do today?” 

    “Mm don’t know yet. Roto and I haven’t talked about it.” She hummed in thought. 

    “Well, I think we’re going to Kiyomizu-dera. We go every solstice.” Tomo said, taking a bite of egg. 

    “Ooh, I don’t think I’ve ever been there!” She piped up, wonderment in her eyes. 

    “Yeah, it’s pretty awesome if you’ve never been.”

    “Roto, what do you wanna do?” 

    “I have something in mind but it doesn’t involve Kiyomizu-dera.”    

    “Oh?” 

    “Yeah. It’s a surprise.” That got her attention and she peeked at him over her tea cup. 

    “Surprise?”

    “Mmhm.” 

    “Well, whatever it is, it should be good. Hiroto doesn’t surprise often.” Tomo replied with a shrug. 

    “You got me wonderin now.” She said with an eyebrow raised. He only chuckled. 

    “Gather around! We will be leaving in 15 minutes for Kiyomizu-dera! Please gather your belongings and your children!

    “Better go tell Jii-sama Princess. I’m sure he wouldn’t mind you and Hiro-kun sneaking away for a day or two.” 

    “Call me princess one mo time.” 

    “I wouldn’t do it.” Roto said with a chuckle, glancing down at a piece of egg that Tomo was reaching for. She grabbed her hashi and picked up the piece of egg, bringing the two to protest.

    “Rae!”

    “Look, y’all two are dumb for this. I can’t with y’all.” Eating the morsel, she couldn’t help the laugh that came from both of their defeated faces. 

    “That was mean.” Tomo pouted, sticking out his lip like a two year old. 

    “That’s what you get for calling me princess.” 

    “I was just playing.” He shot back with a whine. 

    “Well…”

    “Rae…that was the best part… the last piece.” Roto came in second, pout bigger than the moon. 

    “Fix ya face. Don’t pout.” She said with a grin, squeezing his cheeks. He grumbled.

    “Okay pull yourselves together. Y’all over here actin like y’all ain’t never ate a day in ya life. Come on.” She said with a laugh, kissing Roto’s smushed lips. 

    “I want my surprise.” She politely bowed her head to everyone else and stood, quietly exiting. 

    “Your day is going to be so much better than mine.” Tomo said, reaching for his cup of tea. 

    “Shut up Tomoya.” 

    “Go after her.” Grinning, he stood up and with a smooth bow, brought the shoji to a close in pursuit of her. 

*** 

    “So, you two wish to leave the celebration hm?” Shou sat out on the engawa, cup of tea in his hand. 

    “I-If it’s okay with you Otou-san.” Rae said, bowing lowly before him. He glanced towards them. Hiroto sat straight, his posture formal and rigid. 

    “We’ll still be on the property. Just…away for a while.” He spoke calm as ever but he detected a bit of nervousness. Smiling to himself, he gently touched Rae’s back. 

    “Lift my dear. You don’t have to bow.” He was quiet for a while, staring between the two of them. 

    “You may go.” They sat there for a minute, blinking. 

    “We can?”

    “Mm. Hiroto, please make sure that you two make it back before we go to Gion.”

    “Mm.” As he watched them walk away, he chuckled to himself lowly. He could see the storm that had been brewing inside the two of them this whole time. He knew the rush of testosterone and desire, feeling a woman’s eyes on him. Your woman. He knew very well that reminding her just who she belonged to was just as satisfying as the battle. Smiling against his cup, he sipped slowly. Something told him he’d very well be hearing good news soon. News he’d been waiting to hear for a long time. 

*** 

    “Baby where we goin?” She asked, blowing hair up that had fallen from her bun. 

    “Just a bit further anata.” Pulling her past the dizzying scenes of summer, she followed him into a large hidden garden, away from the house. Flourishing green trees shot up as far as they could go and butterflies flitted around the water. Everything about it sent her on a high.

    “Hiroto…oh my goodness….” There at the edge of the large lake sat a private little lake house. Eyes smiling, he took her by the hand and led her closer until her feet crossed over the the small bridge and stood at the shoji.

    “Do you like your surprise?” He asked, balling up his lips. The smell of the flowers around them and the gentle lap of the water against the bank intoxicated her. 

    “It’s beautiful Roto.” Fingers teased her pinky. 

    “I brought you away for a quite selfish reason to be honest.” Looking up at him, she felt her legs turn to jelly as she got lost in those eyes. 

    “I wanted to make sure we would exist in absolute privacy. That way I wouldn’t have to restrain or restrict what I feel.” She could’ve broke down right there but swallowed, standing tall.     “It’s perfect baby.” In the moist heat, the shade brought much needed relief and the breeze picked up. 

    “Being around my family can be so exhausting sometimes.” She took in the tweet of the bird song and the lilting crash of the water against the bank. He smiled, dimples deepening as he sighed, sliding open the shoji. 

    “I know you’ll be hungry so I’ve arranged for a little picnic for us later on.” He spoke quietly, stretching out his long legs on the tatami. She came into the small abode and fell across the tatami, cool to the touch. 

    “Whose house was this?” She asked, face down, eyes closed. At the sound of rustling, she opened her eyes to find Roto taking off his yukata.

    “It served as a guest house for visitors and other members of the nobility.”  At the sight of him, she grew hot as the sun. He slowly came closer.

    “Come swim with me baby.” Her mouth grew dry and she felt a blush come to her face. 

    “Swim? You sure it’s okay to do that?” Laughing, he leaned down over her. 

    “Of course it is. The water’s fine Rae.” 

    “Yeah but…”

    “Who is here to stop us?” He whispered into her ear, making her eyes flutter closed. His voice sent shivers down her spine and his touch suddenly set her aflame. 

    “O-okay…” She prayed she had enough strength in her legs to stand and once on her feet, she slowly removed her gorgeous yukata. His eyes watched every move she made and it made her bite her lip as she kept going, removing the second robe. Letting it waft to the ground, she stood in her juban. Sheer and moist with sweat, it stuck like glue to her body, outlining every curve she had on her. 

    Liquid heat flooded her between her thighs as he admired her from head to toe. He came closer until he had kissed her deeply, hunger and desire slipping down her body in the form of his fingers. She moaned softly into his mouth as he part the thin sheer fold of her juban with tender fingers and skimmed her ribcage. The wind blew her hair and it whipped around her.

    “You’re so beautiful…” He said, his voice throaty and low. Intensity made his eyes darken and she lifted hands to press them against his chest.His hands came up to grab her cheeks, pressing her flush against him. 

    “I want my promise fulfilled.” Moaning under her breath, she melted against him, skin and body yearning. Love was going to be made so beautifully here, she could taste it. She didn’t say anything as he lead her towards the water bank. The breeze blew the thin juban and it tickled her all over her body, slipping down her shoulders some. 

    “It’s yours baby.” He licked his lips as she started to inch closer to the ripples that promised to cool them. Before he could catch her, she jumped into the water. 

    *** 


    He kicked his legs, close to the translucent white, close to her. She’d come up for air but he held his, swimming deeper. A peek of brown just within his reach, he coasted up, pulling her body against his as he came to the surface. Gasping against her shoulder, he slid arms around her waist, the current nice and gentle. Closing his eyes, he inhaled deeply, the heat from the sun disappearing for just a moment. Fingers curled in his hair and she turned to face him. She had tried so hard to hide it but he’d seen it. The desire had been so plain on her face and it had turned him on. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around his waist and those same fingers pulled his head back. He hummed as she licked the droplets of water off of his jaw. 

    “Rae…”  She pressed soft sweet kisses against those maddening little stars that littered his neck in delicate constellations. Cheeks warm, he opened his eyes to meet hers. There was a change that was here, a shift that seemed to rock them and he wanted it with everything in him. He licked his lips, cheeks growing a faint scarlet. 

    Pulling away from him, she captivated him with those sleepy brown eyes, hooded with desire and love. She took a breath and fell beneath the calm easy current, suddenly disappeared under the water. Pushing the water back from his face, he drifted deep in the depths, desperate to find her. Coming up, he found her waiting for him on the bank, hand outstretched. Slowly, he swam towards her and lightly gripped her fingers as he stepped out of the water. She didn’t speak as she pressed against him flush, lifting on her tip toes to kiss him. He deepened the kiss, lifting a hand to her hair which had come out of its braid, tangling in the curls. Her fingers slowly glided down his chest, dancing across the hard muscles of his abdomen. She met his gaze. 

    “I’m gonna do somethin that night that I haven’t done in a long time baby…” She spoke, kissing his jawline. 

    “What’s that?”His Japanese was throaty and low and those damn eyes of his were making her turn into a puddle of goo. Despite the slight nervousness, she kept going. Slowly, she knelt below him, pressing kisses here and there on her way down, fingers now gripping the straps to his hakama. 

    His breath grew still and he felt his body grew warm with sweat, his blood pounding right beneath her. She looked up at him, cheeks deep red. His fingers part her lips. 

    “I’ve wanted to do this for a long time but… I’ve always backed out in fear. What would you think of me. Would I look the same as every other girl whose been here in this position… on their knees ready to bring you to heaven?”  Pressing her face against him, her arms came to hug his hips. 

    “But…right here…right now I’ma do it…cause…cause I want to. You deserve it baby.” He felt his knees grow weak but surrendered to her touch. He felt like he was floating, dreaming. Fingers slowly untied the straps to his hakama. They slackened and finally they fell to the ground. She moaned softly at the sight of him, the ache between her legs instantly drenching and her hands itched to touch him. 

    Lifting fingers, she gently reached for him and held him for a moment, biting her lips. Before he could breathe, she teased him with her tongue. Hair lost in between his fingers, he gently grabbed a handful. A groan ripped through him, causing the hair on her skin to prickle. She took her time, licking at him almost playfully, kissing him gentle, always loving. His fingers tightened in her hair and his head fell back, the blush that had been his cheeks now in his neck.Without warning, her lips covered him slow and sweet knocking the wind out of him.

    “Fuck…”  She moaned softly lifting her eyes to meet his. 

    “Baby…” His words died off as he groaned, pulling his lip in between his teeth. He tried to stop himself but he couldn't resist the smooth glide of his hips, asking and wanting…needing. She took more of him, allowing herself to be lost in the moment. She dipped, moaning as he moved against her, fingers deep in her hair. She could feel him grow tense and flushed, wanting him to let it go. Breath panting, his hips came to a slow stop. She dipped one final time, her love vibrating through his veins. Breath heavy, he lifted her up and away from him and she let him. Lips crashed against hers and he pulled her up into his arms. Pressing her forehead against his, they disappeared into the grasses, littered with abundant flowers.

***

    Eyes slid down the expanse of her, from head to toe and still his breath had not come back. How quickly he had become trapped in the exquisitely captivating femininity of her. Those gorgeous brown eyes looked up at him, thighs opening, asking… begging him to feel, touch, taste. Cheeks flushed, lips parted, she wore the hunger for him well and it matched his. The delicate white juban had been parted with his fingers and her breathy inhales had him throbbing. Leaning down, his lips drifted across her collarbone. Fingers intertwined and he was determined to adorn her body with his love, no matter how long it took. Somehow, they’d gotten lost in the calm tranquil waters, the sunlight blazing down to bathe them. Down he breezed, taking a small little bud hidden by the fabric into his mouth. She arched her back with a moan, drawing him out into the depths.

    “Roto…” She breathed against him, lifting to envelop his hip. 

    “Yes little flower?” He replied, moving his hips against her nice and slow, a tease. 

    “I-I’ve d-decided somethin…”

    “What’s that?” Pushing up, she twisted her body, coming to get on top of him. 

    “Whatever you want me to be for you I’ll submit.” He groaned against her mouth. 

    “I’ll be your whore. I’ll be your slut.” She began to move her hips against his with every sentence. 

    “I’ll be your bitch. Whatever. I’ll be it.” He lifted hands to her hips, the look in his eyes made her breathless. He lifted up, bringing them to a halt. 

    “A whore doesn’t make me feel the way you do.” He ran a thumb across her lips, his gaze dark and intense. 

    “A slut doesn’t stimulate my mind, soul, spirit…body.” His lips glided upwards, her head falling back. 

    “A bitch doesn’t turn me on.” Leaving her hair, his fingers wafted down her back, pulling the juban away from her skin finally. Skin moist with sweat, droplets slid down the canvas of glistening mahogany skin. He licked them off of her skin, as many as he could. She moaned, fingers coming to seek solace in his hair. He took a bare breast in the palm of his hand, gently squeezing before taking her nipple into his mouth again. She began to move again and he followed her, creating delicate friction between them. She threw her head back and bit her lip as he undulated against her.  Lips crashed against hers, the kiss hungry and deep. Lifting her arms, she wrapped them around his neck as he forced her underneath him. Time stood still for a while, his breath slowing against her mouth. 

    She felt like a volcano had erupted inside of her and it consumed her with its heat, forcing her eyes open. He held her gaze as he pulled away, within her touch’s reach. Gingerly, he came towards her, reaching to lift her ankle. Tiny butterfly kisses sprinkled across her lower leg and she slid fingers down his heated abdomen. He continued his ascent, drawing nearer to the dewy galaxy that seemed to twirl, commanding his love. 

    “Roto…” He said not a word, instead letting his mouth speak louder. Sensation made her dizzy and she couldn’t control the wail that pierced the atmosphere. He took his time, voraciously devouring her until she was a needy little mess, fingers buried in his hair. Lapping the sweet nectar that flowed from her, he lifted breath falling on her chin. 

    “Allow me to exist inside you… in a new way.” She moaned softly, drowning in his gaze. His cheeks and neck flushed with his arousal but his eyes…she’d never seen the level of intensity before in them as she did now. Desire overflowed from them. She couldn’t look at him and turned them away, heart beating wildly against her chest.

    “A new way?”

    “I want to plant seeds in the garden of your soul.” She moaned, taking in his implication. He teased her dangerously close and yet he didn’t.

    “Hiroto…”

    “If you’ll let me. Only if you’ll let me.” He brought her gaze back to him and gently kissed the corner of her mouth. She gyrated against him, giving him the answer he needed. 

    “Water and nurture me until little flowers grow from me.” Gripping her hip, he came into her nice and gentle, taking her breath. 

*** 

    Ecstasy. Pure and unadulterated. It caused butterflies to surround the two bodies as they moved against one another, desperate to merge, to become one. Her fingers clawed the dirt and she moved her hips along Orion’s belt, trying to find the Milky Way. He held her hips still as he came into her, making her cry out. Hiroto.Fingers came to entrap her hair. Hiroto.The large curly mass drifted away from her neck like a black sun.Hiroto. Those same fingers owned everything they touched, drifting across her breasts. 

    "Hi-Hi-Hiro-Rotoo..." Their bodies seemed to transport them up, up into the clouds, past the stars. There, they could touch nebulas and float upon Andromeda. Slowing, he pressed his forehead against hers and she swore time stopped. In the midday summer sun, droplets of sweat had formed and the heat was almost unbearable. But the breeze from the water cooled their burning flesh. Opening her eyes, she met amber orbs. 

    “I love you.” Spoken against her lips, he thrust into her once, twice, deliciously deep. His mouth swallowed her moans, sending one of his own deep into her. 

    “I love you…you too.” Those lips of his bruised and rosy claimed hers and began the space travel once again. Gentle at first, tender and soft. His breath panted against her, hair wetly pressing against his forehead. Their fingers tangled and he brought them up above her head, tightly holding on to them. He began to plunge, the momentum in his hips driving her right into the center of the sun. Her voice carried across the waters and up into the sky. She wanted more, wanted him… right there…like that. 

    The feeling inside him was strong, white hot and dangerously close to bursting apart. She begged for release, her face contorted with agonizing rapture. How could he deny her? Pressing their hands deeper into the grass, he reached down and curled fingers around her jaw.

    “Come for me my little flower.” Her cry was melodious and her body obeyed the softly spoken request, pleasure possessing her. Groaning, he took her lips. It seemed to spread like a wild fire and he pumped into her a few more times before growing still, his release hitting him hard. She hummed against his lips and panted harshly, wrapping her arms around his neck. For the moment, time stood still and he gasped against her, soul still coming down to body. They shifted until her back met the earth and he pressed his face against her breasts. She kissed his forehead, leaving tiny butterfly kisses across his jaw. They laid there in the lush quiet as the day carried on, those rainbow colored butterflies flittering oh so prettily around them. 


*** 

    She smoothed his hair back from his face, coming to kiss his cheek, jaw next and neck last. The clouds up above were pillowy and magnificently white and she sighed against him. The events of what just happened sent heat blossoming in her cheeks. Turning her eyes onto her husband, she pressed her nose against him. He defined a new meaning to love making; its definition simply didn’t exist in the human language. It was so special, so beautiful, so full of surrender. It was the first time… their first time ever… letting go. Completely. For real. The grasses swayed around them, electrifying them with a cool burst of wind. Taking a deep breath, she bit her lip, heart full of love. He slowly lifted up, blush in his cheeks. She slipped arms around his neck as he shimmed up her body and nuzzled her hairline. Welcoming his kiss, she drifted back into those clouds. With a sigh, he began to pull away from her as she slowly spread her legs, catching his gaze. Arousal made him flushed and warm and he feasted on her fingers as they dipped inside her. She arched her back, moaning as a wave of pleasure shot to her toes. Come to me baby. Take me again baby.

    Groaning, he pulled her closer by her anklecurling fingers around her wrist. As if he had heard her thoughts, he brought those fingers of hers to his mouth, licking them with a soft groan. Biting her lips, she watched as he took them into his mouth, lost in the moment. Fingers came to gently lift her up, holding her against him. The sticky humid sun and lazy breeze carried on as they once again entered into their little world. 

    

*** 



    So many emotions coursed through him and he couldn’t place just one… just yet. He felt every bit of vulnerable and open and it felt good to share that with her. By the time they returned, their love would be sprinkled all over, worked deep into the ground of this property. It would symbolize love…of the past present and future. He felt her legs rise up his waist, a sigh exhaling from her lips as the blood she awakened drifted down to the most prominent part of him. Leaning down, he kissed sticky skin. He’d developed an almost animalistic desire for her and he didn’t think it’d go away any time soon. Drifting eyes up across her, he throbbed against her. Deep in the sleep of their afternoon nap, she pressed against him comfortably, limbs lazy, bottom unconsciously poked out. Smiling to himself, he kissed her shoulder and forced himself to pull away from her. He wanted to make love to her until he couldn’t move and he intended to do just that. 

    Here, they were covered with privacy, more than satisfactory distance from the familial activities going on. Here, he could be him, unfiltered and unapologetically. Sitting up, he leaned his head back, soaking up the sun. He’d never surrendered before…never surrendered to a woman before. Like that. And now, now he had, most beautifully, almost artistically and completely. He was just like the flowers that surrounded him now…blossoming so beautifully under love and care. In their secret garden, he never wanted to come out again. He wanted to stay hidden by the grass, flowers and trees, letting his body be his voice. Pushing up off of his legs, he went to a small basket that he’d requested be brought out. She’d be hungry by the time she woke up and he wanted this day to continue to be perfect. 


    *** 

    Her dreams were sweet and they were full of him. Turning, she opened her eyes and set her sights on the swirling flowers, arranged in every color as they swayed with the breeze. Smiling to herself, she slowly lifted up. A needy throb settled there and she bit her lips, eyes searching the grasses. The smell of food started her belly up like an engine and she found him kneeling by a large willow tree. There. Getting up, she gingerly slipped arms around herself. It was kinda unnerving to be so naked but he seemed quite comfortable, confident that they could exist like this. Breeze drifting across her skin, she came closer and closer until she pressed her face against his strong broad back.

    “Found you…” She spoke softly, glancing up at him. The look of surprise turned tender. 

    “Found me.” Blushing, she slowly let him go, hands coming to his waist. 

    “What’s all this baby?” 

    “Ah…well I knew we’d be hungry so I arranged this for us.” A blanket had been laid out, pillows comfortably creating a cosy little picture. Small plates filled with food made her stomach growl. Blushing, she looked down at it. Laughing richly, he turned, taking her face in his hands. 

    “Let’s eat babe.” Taking her hand, he pulled her down to sit. She eyed him as he began to eat. 

    “Roto?”

    “Mm?”

    “Where our clothes at?” He pointed upwards and found their yukata and his hakama hanging from a branch, directly in the sun. 

    “Oh.”

    “They’ll be dry in a little while.”

    “Mm.” Licking her lips, she reached for a plate and began to eat, the flavors mixing deliciously. 

    “Mm… this good.” Eyes smiling, he winked, mouth full. 

    “Don’t tell me you made this.”    

    “Mmhm.”  Such beautiful eyes he had, they stared into the very soul. 

    “I…I don’t know what to say…”

    “Don't say anything. Bask in the glow I gave you and eat as much as you want." She sucked her teeth and hit him on the chest, rolling her eyes. 

    “You have got to be kidding me. Bask in the glow you gave me huh?” She threw a pillow at him. 

    “You get on my nerves." She pursed her lips, her cheeks hot. He laughed before tossing the pillow back at her. 

    “Well.”

    “Ain’t no well.”

    “You are glowing… pretty damn bright.” 

    “Yeah and what about you?”

    “I want to electrify you until you shine brighter than the sun.” Fingers curled up under her chin and he brought her lips to his. 

    “…And I will. Much much later.”  She melted against him and soon he pulled away, a small smirk on his face. 

    “Jerk.” She said with a grin as he began to eat again, taking in the way sweat glided down his chest. Eat Rae. He ain’t goin nowhere. Taking her plate up again, she began to indulge in the food he’d prepared, the love he felt translated so nicely with the wine he’d poured. It was easy to forget everything and she was gonna immerse herself in everything, all so tangible and within reach. For just a little bit, she would imagine that they were the only two in the world, lost in paradise. 

*** 




    He stood over the large tub, filling it with water crystal clear. Licking her lips, she blushed and felt butterflies in her stomach as he reached for her hand. Helping her into the tub, he sighed as the water covered them. 

    
    “What a day…” He spoke, head leaned back against the rim of the large wooden tub. 

    “Yeah, it’s been special.” He sighed and welcomed the press of her lips against his forehead. He pulled her against him a hug and she smiled against him. 

    “You spoil me too damn much.” The fingers that were on her back stroked her skin and soon slid up to tease her strands. 

    “It’s my job.”

    “Yeah but…”

    “I told you I would spoil you for the rest of your life. I meant that baby.” He murmured, leaning up to kiss her chin. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she let his lips pull her out of orbit. She began to flit above him ever so slowly, commanding his very breath. Slow and sweet she teased taking in the groan that rumbled against her lips.

    “I wanna stay here…with you…forever.” Her hands slid up into his hair. 

    “Me too baby…” He whispered against her lips…coming to grip her underneath the water. She kissed him again just the way she felt, passionately, deeply, lovingly…words deeply embedded on her tongue. He drew them up out of the water, water rippling beneath them. Stepping out with ease, he didn’t stop moving until they met the plush futons. 

*** 

    In the garden, they didn’t need words. They didn’t need fear. Here they were allowed to exist as organic beings, naked beings, love written with each breath and sigh upon the stars. They could leave it all behind and be free. 

*** 

    Sweat prickled her skin but she felt… no…she needed to keep going. The drinking had grown with fervor and she had developed an insatiable thirst. Hands lit her back up with trails of fiery love and her nails left his chest as she arched her back, fingers instead gripping his legs. He cursed, the string of Japanese mixed with English writing itself over her body as she moved above him, the cries lighting up the night sky with a light of their own. His touch drifted across her breasts and down, down her stomach until it settled on her hips, bringing them closer. She let his hands stop her as he lifted, panting against her collarbone. No words were needed. They bodies said everything. Fingers crushed the strands of her hair in between them and he lifted those dark feverish gaze upward and she immediately grew weak. His breath came closer and then his lips devoured hers. Turning, he gently let her back meet the lush futon. Lifting her legs, he held them at the knees and slowly pulled out, causing her to whine. Leaning down he kissed her, lips burning her. 

    Coming to lay beside her, he tangled one of those long legs in between hers. Holding her close, he pressed tiny little kisses down the bridge of her nose. Lifting her fingers, she caressed his jawline as he continued his journey, kissing her hairline and down to her cheeks. She opened her eyes and looked up into his. Euphoric tendrils snaked through her body like veins as he slowly came back into her. Loudly moaning against him, she fisted his moist silky hair.  He groaned into her mouth, stroking lazy and deep, making her toes curl. She begged him with her breath…her body trembled against his, needing release. 

*** 

    The body of a man is a powerful thing, much like his hands. It has the ability to breathe life into you or beat every inch of it out of you. Warm. Heavy. Powerful. He takes me up far beyond the earth, the muscles that lie beneath his smooth skin hard and tight. They too want what I want. He makes me feel safe but small, his obvious stature apparent. But I love it. I love that he can make me feel small and big at the same time. I’ve waited my entire life to experience a love like this and I fear I’ll never recover, never get enough of it for as long as I breathe. 

***

    

    Fingers gripped her thigh, having brought it up over his hips. Now, now he no longer played in the stream. No, now he dived with intent…with purpose. Fulfilled with each breathy moan and sob that came from her. Reaching up, those large vessels of adornment covered her breasts and he finally let the sound that had been building inside him travel across the airways. The trees seemed to sway in tune with the rhythm of their writing hips, the soil that dwelled beneath them wanting so desperately to be watered. Turning, he lifted her leg to hang over his shoulder, pressing flush against her. Hair waved across their pillows but it fisted in his hands with abundance. Pressing his body against hers, he brought her other leg up and balanced her hips with his biceps. Hands deep in her hair, he slowed a bit. This new position set her world upside down and she couldn’t speak, couldn’t do anything but submit to the will of his hips. Nails dug into the skin of his back as he rocked against her.

    “Come for me baby…” She shattered into a million little pieces, rewarded with delicious sharp thrusts. 

    “That’s it. Good girl…” He breathed against her, holding her tight. Pleasure possessed him too and she pulled him into the sun with a groan. They grew still, surrendering to release. He shuddered against her and let her go, reaching up to entangle their fingers. 


*** 

    We float up above, he and I. Lost in the throes of love, of sweat, passion and ecstasy, our spirits leave our physical forms and enter into another world. Our garden. Paradise, the very  earth screams his name. My lips are so thirsty and I ache for more of the life sustaining water that flows from him in overabundance. It’s the only thing I need. And he too hungers for the liquid gold, such sweet honey that pours from in between my thighs like shimmers of starlight. Here is home and I never want him to leave. I want him to stay inside of me always and forever. In such delightful transcendence. 


*** 

    “Where the hell have you two been?”  The silence from Hiroto wasn’t abnormal but the growing blush that was spreading through his cheeks told a story, one he wanted to hear. Glancing at Rae, he found her completely flushed, the feminine blush making him smirk. Ah. So, that’s what they’d been doing. He cleared his throat after a chuckle or two, brining their gaze upward. 

    “Lucky bastard. Nobody but you would be allowed to do this.”

    “Do what?” Rae piped up, but her voice told it all. Soft, it was so much more breathy than it had been at the start of their gathering. 

    “Hiro.”

    “Tomo.” He replied monotonously, effortlessly reaching for his cup of tea. 

    “You’re going to make Jii-sama a very happy man.”

    “What are you talking about?”

    “You know what. Seems you’ve got in enough practice now.” Coughing on her tea, Rae grew red as he chuckled. 

    “Don’t make me hit you.” Though his reply was flat, there was a small boyish smirk on his lips and it too confirmed everything. 

    “Hey, I’m just calling it like I see it. You two are glowing like Christmas trees. My guess as to what you have been up to.”

    “It’s none of your business.” Grinning at his cousin, he lifted his hands in surrender. 

    “Right you are.” 

 






Chapter End Notes:

 


A/N: Whew. Okay y'all that took a lot out of me lol. I was bothered and every darn thing writing this lol. BEING HONEST. I went back and forth on if I wanted three intimacy scenes like I originally dreamt and decided to follow through with them. This is a spin on the Garden of Eden a bit only, it's Rae and Roto's Garden of Eden. I tried to make this as beautiful and R&R-esque as I could, poetic and erotic and spiritual all in one. I hope you can feel the rawness of it all. I think it is so beautiful and speaks volumes of the depth of love Rae and Roto feel for each other... the level of surrender and submission is meant to be...well...transcendent.


 


I think y'all know what's comin after this lol. This is a special treat for you guys for hanging in there with me through all these chapters. I hope you haven't fallen out of love with these two as I know it's been forever since I've updated consistently. For that, I ask apologies. A lot has gone on and I'm just finding my groove again. Love you guys! Let me know your thoughts on the matter. *side note* So... normally I kinda think the whole "daddy" kink thing is lowkey freaky but here... I think Iwase Hiroto 100% applies and I'm totally freaking okay with it lol. She ain't even have to call him that. He just OOZED it didn't he? WHEW. YES MA'AM. Pictures and gifs will be included. 


I will see you all soon! Love you and thank you! God bless! 


D&L <3 


 


 


Roto's family home in Kyoto: 



The little lake house: 



Their room in the main house: 



Room in the lake house: 



Picnic:



Other misc gifs: 









 


Here's what junihitoe is: 



 


LAST BUT NOT LEAST I LEAVE YOU WITH THIS: 


​​​​​​​







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.