Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Willow takes Sebastian along to meet her family and finds a boost of courage in dealing with her sister and fairy tale wedding.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


“Willow, you are late as alwa—,” Farrah stopped in mid-sentence as she opened the front door completely. Her chocolate brown eyes widened at the sight before her. Her attention immediately drawn to the stranger’s scarred face and her mouth dropped open slightly. Finally, her eyes flickered from the stranger to her sister. Farrah blinked her eyes and cocked her head to the side with the brightest smile on her face that Willow had ever seen. “We didn’t know you were bringing company.”

“It was a last minute arrangement,” Willow said. She was rather amused how quickly her sister transformed from utterly rude and impatient to the perfect little hostess. She hugged herself in the December cold. “Are you going to let us in or do you want is to turn into icicles?”

Farrah’s smile tightened at Willow’s words, but she stepped aside to allow Willow and her guest to enter the house. “We’re in the dining room. We started eating without you because we didn’t know when you’d be here,” Farrah filled her in as she led them into the dining room.

Sabrina was in mid-sip of mimosa encased in a slender flute glass when her two daughters and a stranger entered the dining room. Edison was reading the newspaper before he looked up. His eyebrows shot upward.

“Willow brought a guest with her,” Farrah announced. “I’ll go get an extra plate.”

Then she disappeared from the room to go into the kitchen.

Sabrina clenched her jaw for the briefest of moments before a sickeningly sweet smile spilled across her lips after she placed her flute down. Like mother, like daughter. Neither of them liked surprises, but they could switch on bright beautiful smiles like they were in a toothpaste commercial. “Well, Angelique, aren’t you going to introduce your special guest?”

Willow looked to Sebastian while gesturing to her father. “This is my father, Edi—“

Doctor Edison Carter,” her mother interjected swiftly.

Willow clenched her jaw for a moment. “Doctor Edison Carter,” she answered. “This is my mother, Sabrina Carter, and you’ve already met my older sister, Farrah.”

Sebastian nodded his head politely. “It’s a pleasure to meet you all. Willow has told me much about you.”

Sabrina cocked her head to the side. “Is that so? Because she has never told us about you,” she said before elegantly taking a sip of her mimosa.

“But we are glad that Willow has extended an invitation to you nonetheless. A friend of Willow’s is a friend of ours,” Edison stated, his voice had a subtle challenging voice as he directed his attention to his wife. “Right, Sabrina?”

Willow fought back a smile.

“Of course, my love,” Sabrina said stiffly.

Willow had a pep in her step as she went to her seat at the dining table. She always sat two seats down from her sister and to the immediately left of the other head of the table. Her father sat at the head of the table of one end of the table. Sabrina was to his immediate right and Farrah was to his immediate left.

“Guests sit here,” Willow said, pointing to the seat beside her that would place him as the other head of the table. He pulled out a chair and sat down, his eyes never leaving her. The intensity of them made Willow clear her throat uncomfortably and bite down onto her bottom lip for a moment.

Don’t stare at me like that, she screamed in her brain, like you’re going to fuck me in front my parents.

Farrah returned into the dining room and went to Sebastian, placing an empty plate and set of silverware in front of him. The way Farrah looked at him made Willow uncomfortable too. She had this subtle look of disgust on her face like Sebastian was a disfigured animal.

In the middle of the table, there were dishes of popular breakfast items that were ready to be eaten. Willow stacked two waffles onto her plate. She could see her mother’s displeased look at her lack of restraint in reaching for the most fattening thing. She made sure to pour extra syrup onto her little stack.

“Willow, you still haven’t told us the name of your guest,” Sabrina said.

Willow opened her mouth to speak.

“Sebastian Smith,” he answered as he took a large spoon that was in the serving bowl of fluffy yellow scrambled eggs and placed some onto his plate.

Sabrina smiled, “And what do you do for a living, Mr. Smith?”

“I clean up people’s messes,” he answered coolly.

Farrah grinned with intrigue, “In what context? Are you a janitor?”

Willow narrowed her eyes at Farrah.

“No, I protect the interests of my company’s clients by reducing any potential damage through precise execution and elimination,” he stated. Willow peered at him carefully as he elaborated on his living. She had been trying to get pry more information out of him for a while, but his mother managed to get him to spill. Go figure.

“Sounds rather stressful,” Edison said.

Sebastian grinned slightly. “Not as stressful as brain surgery.”

Edison straightened up in his seat with a proud smile. “My lovely young daughter informed you what I do for a living?”

“Absolutely,” he said, “she speaks very highly of you. All of you. I can tell that she comes from a loving family.”

Willow fought the urge to give him a ‘yeah right’ look.

The breakfast went better than Willow had expected. Her sister and mother actually behaved. As per tradition, the sisters collected the dirty dishes and began to clear off the table after breakfast was finished. Edison whisked Sebastian away to show off his hunting trophies in his hobby room.

“A warning would have been nice, Will,” Farrah hissed at Willow while they were in the kitchen. Willow was stretching some leftover hashbrown into the trashcan.

Willow rolled her eyes. “Like I said, the invitation was last minute.”

“So where did your little guest of yours come from? You’ve never talked about him before.”

“Oh, Farrah,” Willow sighed dramatically. “When in the world would I have been able to talk about anyone or anything when all you, mother, or anyone in this house ever talks about is your precious wedding?”

“Well, since we are on the topic of the wedding,” Farrah began.

Willow groaned inwardly.

“I ordered a maid of honor dress for you,” Farrah said.

Willow’s brow furrowed. “What?”

“I ordered a dress for you,” she repeated. “It was Mother’s idea. She thought it would be a good motivator for you. It’s a size ten.”

Willow closed her eyes to collect her thoughts. “Don’t point all of the blame on Mom, Farrah. You know this is what you wanted too.”

“Is it so bad that I care about your health?”

Willow laughed, “You don’t give a damn about my health. All you care about is how I look in your wedding photos.”

“That’s not true, Willow, and you know that.”

“Do I,” Willow asked, cocking her head to the side as she swirled around to face her sister. “You don’t think I can look nice in your wedding photos as I am right now? Be honest, Farrah.”

Farrah walked over to the sink and began the task of washing some of the dishes. “There’s nothing wrong with losing a little weight, Willow. I am trying to be a good sister and keep you healthy.”

“Yes, Farrah. You are my sister. You are not my fitness trainer or my nutritionist. You are my older sister who I love very much. You make it seem like I’ve spent my entire life eating chips and candy and drinking soda. I’ve always been like this, Farrah. So here is what you need to decide: do you want me as I am or do you want another maid of honor who can fit into that size ten dress,” Willow questioned as she dropped the dirty dish and serving spoon she had in her possession into the sink.

Farrah’s jaw dropped.

“I’ll give you some time to make up your mind,” Willow said before she left the kitchen.

Willow found Sebastian in her father’s lobby room listening to her father tell a lengthy story about the origin of an antelope hunting trophy that hung high on his wall. Sebastian seemed to be enjoying the story, but it made Willow feel better pretending that she was rescuing him. She excused him from the story, grabbed him by the arm, and dragged him upstairs. She stopped in front of the closed door that led to her old bedroom.

She twisted the knob and led him inside. She released his large calloused hand and closed the door behind her. She pressed her back against the door and looked at him while he glanced around her room, absorbing all of the tokens of her childhood and adolescence oozing from the walls.

She watched him for the longest moment and chewed on her bottom lip.

Her eyes remained on him as he slowly walked around her room, picking up pieces of her past and inspecting them carefully like he was trying to find memories that were attached to them. She reached behind her and locked the door. The clicking sound of the doorknob was subtle but loud enough for him to hear it across the room.

He was in the middle of peering at a snow globe she had gotten from her grandparents for Christmas when she was eight. Almost immediately, he turned his attention to her. His green eyes bored into her, nailing her to the spot.

Her breath hitched in her throat.

“Is there something you want from me, Willow,” he questioned as he placed the snow globe back onto the shelf he had found it.

She nodded her head meekly. “Yes.”

“What is it then,” he asked as he moved across the room until he was barely a few inches away from her. “What do you want?”

She leaned her head back against the door and tilted it up, so she could get a better look at him. She reached up and traced her index finger against a deep indent of a scar that was a two-inch slit on his forehead. She wanted to ask who gave it to him, but she wanted to lick it more in that moment. She wanted to lick all of his scars—the scars that her older sister looked at in disgust.

She dragged her finger downward to graze the dark hairs of his scruff beard.

Sebastian grasped her hand tightly and turned his head, kissing the inside of her palm before he nibbled it with his teeth. She whimpered softly. He held her captured hand over her head and swooped down to crush his lips against hers. She used her spare hand to slid under his shirt and drag her nails down his hard defined abdomen before hooking them into the waistline of his dark jeans. When he tried to pull away, she caught his bottom lip with her teeth and tugged it into her mouth, suckling on it. He growled, the sound vibrating deep inside of his chest.

When she was satisfied, she released his lip with an audible pop. Sebastian let go of her hand and used his free hand to give a sharp slap to the right side of her ass before he gripped the plump flesh through her skinny jeans. “Get your ass on that fucking bed.”

He backed away to allow her room to slip away from in between him and the door. However, when she tried to walk towards the bed, he grabbed her waist and pulled her back to him. Her posterior thumped against him. He rubbed the side of his face against hers, his beard scraping gently against her smooth flesh. She shuddered at the sensation.

“I thought you wanted me on the bed,” she whispered breathlessly while he palmed one of her heavy breasts and squeezed it. In sync, they moved towards the bed.

“I changed my mind,” he said gruffly. “Go grab the bed post.”

Willow leaned forward and grabbed onto the bedpost of her old bed. Sebastian pressed his thick erection into her ass while he reached around her waist to undo the button and zipper of her jeans. She gasped as he yanked her jeans down and left them just below her knees before he cupped her pantie-clad pussy and grabbed it possessively. The fabric of her panties were wet, her juices had soaked them. With his hand still in between her legs, he used his middle finger to slide up and down her wet pussy. He then began to play some attention to her clit, circling it and gently flicking it. She bit hard onto her bottom lip to keep from moaning too loudly. She breathed hard through her nose to control herself.

He brushed his lips against her ear and whispered harshly, “I’m going to put my tongue right here.”

He pinched her clit gently with his index finger and thumb to emphasize the word here before he withdrew his hand from in between her legs and jerked her panties down.

“Lean down against the post and spread your legs,” he ordered and Willow did as she was told. Sebastian then dropped his knees and kissed one of her ass cheeks while he palmed the other with his hand. “Such a perfect ass,” she heard him groan in between his worshipping kisses. Soon after, Willow found herself groaning from deep inside of her throat as she felt his tongue creep in between the lips of her pussy from behind.

She rocked herself back against his face and gripped her bedpost tightly.

He held onto her parted thighs as he devoured her. Finally, she looked over her shoulder and gasped as she realized that he was staring right back at her with his tongue deep inside of her.

“Fuck me,” she pleaded.

Make me feel whole, she wanted to scream.

He took one last savoring lick before he stood up. She could see her wetness glistening on his beard and the sight of that sent heat coursing through her veins, burning her from the inside out. He lifted his shirt to undo his jeans. He pulled his jeans and boxers down, allowing them to pool at his ankles. He hunched over her as he positioned his hard cock against her opening. He entered her with ease—she was wet enough—and she moaned loudly before she could even stop herself.

Sebastian grabbed his hand around her neck from behind to tilt her head back as he whispered breathlessly. “You have to quiet, baby girl, or your whole family will know that I am fucking you. Do you want that? Do you want them to hear you moan and scream while I pound your sweet pussy?”

He drew back to the tip and bucked his knees upward, thrusting into her deep. He clasped a hand over her mouth to muffle the scream that tumbled from her lips as he moved in and out of her, slow and hard.

“Then they’d know that you aren’t their good little girl anymore,” he growled in her ear in between the hard sharp thrusts. “Then they’d know that you’re my good little girl.”

She wanted to be his good girl.

That’s all she wanted.

He reached to rub her clit while he fucked her hard and slow. He didn’t fuck her like he jogged. There was something more animalistic about in this moment—like he was marking his territory.

Like she was his territory.

And Willow didn’t want it any other way.

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

Last update for the day. Feedback is greatly appreciated! :)







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.