Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sebastian and Willow move one step in the right direction, but there is still much to be done. 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


While his wife slept upstairs, Sebastian dwelled in a guest room downstairs nearest to the kitchen. He stared up at the ceiling, wishing he had x-ray vision as his wife’s room was directly above his. He used every ounce of his disciplined strength to stop himself from going upstairs to her. Not to talk, but to watch. It was an interesting pastime of his. Once upon a time as they laid on bed, he quietly regarded her in the sharp contrast of the moonlight and shadows when his nightmares were too difficult to bear. His green eyes scanned every visible element of her. The twitch of her closed eyelids. The fullness of her slightly parted lips. The delicate rise and fall of her chest. The gentle snores that fluttered through the air. The restlessness of her body as she tossed and turned throughout the night—occasionally kicking and bumping into him—without cracking her eyelids once. The inviting warmth of her body. The softness of her chestnut brown flesh.

Now he laid in a bed with only himself. He only had himself to blame, but he didn’t regret the abominable sin he committed. He only regretted the rift between himself and his wife because of it. He did not blame her for feeling and acting the way she did, but he was a greedy and impatient man who wanted back in his wife’s good graces.

Against the symphony of the ocean breeze and crashing waves, he heard a thumping sound of footsteps from upstairs. He arched an eyebrow as he listened as the footsteps traveled across the ceiling and then the echoing of footsteps down the stairs. Soon, he heard the fridge door open, a string of muffled curses, and then the fridge door slammed shut. Then, the hinges of cabinet doors creaking and the clanking of glasses as his wife rummaged through the cabinets.

Sebastian got off the bed and left the bedroom, turning a simple corner to get to the dark kitchen, moonlight spilling from the glass windows all around. He watched with a cocked head as he watched his wife search through all the cabinets with a fuming frustration pouring off her.

“Where in the hell is the liquor,” she grumbled angrily, unaware of his presence.

“The liquor cabinet is in the dining room.”

Willow swirled around on her heels with widened eyes and a gaping mouth, but the shock wore off quickly. She pursed her lips together and took one last look at him before she marched into the dining room with a short glass in hand. He followed her at his own pace, watching in mild amusement as she pulled at the cabinet’s silver handle, but it wouldn’t budge.

“It’s locked,” she announced. “Great.”

Sebastian approached her from behind, pressing into her backside as he reached overhead to retrieve a key located on top of the cabinet. He slid the key into the lock and twisted it. The glass door cracked open slightly. He placed the key where he had found it, but stayed where he was—relishing her sweet scent and warmth. She retrieved a 3,000-dollar bottle of vodka. His father always had a taste for the finer things.

She circled to face him with a stubbornly clenched jaw, tilted-up chin, and narrowed eyes.

“Excuse me,” Willow said. “I need to get by.”

“You’re gonna drink that by yourself,” he queried, cocking his head once more.

“Surprisingly, I just so happen to be a big girl,” Willow returned, “who can hold her own.”

“I think you should be a little nicer to the man who can make this liquor cabinet and all that’s inside of it disappear before morning,” Sebastian threatened smoothly.

Willow scoffed at the warning, a bitter but amused smile at her lips. “So, you’re gonna play dirty now?”

“You say that like you’re surprised,” Sebastian said. “These hands have never been clean.”

She bit her bottom lip, shaking her head as she glanced away from him. “Pray tell, what’s the catch to all this?”

“An innocent nightcap,” he proposed.

Willow chuckled, running her pink tongue over the top set of her teeth.

“Innocent,” she repeated, highly amused. “Why don’t I believe that?”

“You don’t have to believe it,” he said, smirking. “All you need to do is agree to it.”

Her hand gripped the alcohol bottle, gazing up at him with a curled lip and a desire to knock him upside the head with said bottle flashing brightly in her beautiful brown eyes.

Fine,” she bit down through grit teeth. He moved to the side to allow her passage to a location of her choosing. She decided to go outside on the covered front deck, plopping into a swinging hammock. As she laid there swinging, she raised her empty glass into the air. “Fill me up.”

Sebastian twisted the bottle cap and went to her, carefully pouring the clear strong alcohol into the raised glass without spilling a drop.

As she lowered the glass to her face and took a sip, he brought the bottle to his lips and took a deep gulp, savoring the intense burn that slithered down his throat.

Sebastian had never been much of a drinker. Alcohol impaired him. It left him vulnerable. It loosened his practiced control. There was this internal need to be in control always. Being in control of himself kept him alive. But tonight…In that very moment, he wanted to loosen the reigns he had imposed on himself, especially if it meant getting his wife back.

He sat on a cushioned wicker couch, staring out into the beach. The moonlight played across the turquoise waters. The quarter moon shining high in the midnight blue sky. Billions of flickering stars surrounding the celestial orb like faithful followers.

A soft moan drifted through the air forcing his head to turn in the direction it came from. His wife lounged in the swaying hammock. Her eyes were closed as she took her time sipping on her glass of vodka. It was only then he took in all of her. Her hair was piled up on her head. She wore a silky powder blue knee-length nightgown that shimmered in the moon’s illumination.

Say something, motherfucker, a voice barked inside of his head.

The feelings of uncertainty and awkwardness swirled in him. He hadn’t felt like this way in many years. He made a living as a contract killer for Christ’s sake! Why did he feel like an awkward teenaged boy afraid of approaching a girl? He was married to her! He had seen, touched, and tasted every inch of her and yet…in that moment, he felt as if they had never met—as if they had never truly known each other.

He took another gulp for an ounce of courage.

“Do you remember you introducing me to your friends,” he wondered, the memory easing into his mind.

She let out an embarrassed groan. “Oh, don’t remind me! I had so much to drink that night that I was spilling my drink all over the place. Then you tossed me over your shoulder and took me home. My friends wouldn’t let that go for weeks!”

He grinned as he recapped the events of that night. “Is that all that happened, Willow?”

There was a long moment of silence before she said softly, “No.”

“Slide your jeans down,” he ordered. “Show me what I’ve been thinking non-stop for two days straight.”

“So, you remember then,” Sebastian questioned before he brought the bottle to his lips again.

“Be my good girl,” he said as he nuzzled his head against her belly, his hot breath fanning against the sensitive flesh there, “let me taste you. Gotta eat you up, Willow.”

“I know what you’re trying to do,” Willow trailed off.

He quirked an eyebrow. “And what’s that?”

“You’re trying to get me worked up.”

“Is it working?”

She rubbed her thighs together for a moment and he knew in that moment that she was worked up, but her verbal answer contradicted the physical evidence.

“No, it’s not,” she replied.

Sebastian sampled some more vodka and licked his lips.

“I believe you,” he lied as he leaned back into his seat, stretching his legs out. “If you were worked up then you would be breathing a little faster. Your nipples would be stiff and begging to be sucked and bit. Your pussy would be wet and slippery—perfect for fingering and fucking. And your sweet little clit would be hard and throbbing, waiting for some love and attention. Right, Will?”

She breathed out, “Yes.”

“It’s a good thing you’re not worked up then,” he said throatily, “but I’d be lying if I said that wasn’t.”

“What,” she stuttered out.

“My hands have been aching to palm your breasts, play with your nipples, slid in between your legs to see how wet you are for you, and smack that ass when it bounces on my cock. My lips want to leave a trail of kisses on your skin. My teeth want to mark you as mine. My tongue forgot how good your lips taste, Will. Both sets,” Sebastian delivered in a casual unaffected tone though his body was the exact opposite.

His being was tensed and heated. He was ready to pounce—ready to claim his wife once more—but he had to be patient.

Sebastian took another sip. His head felt like light and an addictive warmth consumed every inch of his skin. The alcohol was getting the best of him now. He wasn’t drunk, but he definitely wasn’t sober either.

“My dick wants you in any and every way it can,” he chuckled, the sound rumbling deep in his chest. “It wants to slid deep into your pussy and pound it until you don’t even know your own damn name. It wants you to wrap your lips around it and worship it until your mouth is full of cum.”

With a bit of struggle, Willow got out of the hammock and sauntered over to him. She snatched the bottle out of his hand.

“I think you’ve had enough, Sebastian,” she said matter-of-factly.

He tilted his head back to look up at her. “It’s never enough especially not when it comes to you. I can’t never get enough of you,” he said, his words rumbly but a pinch slurred. “You could kiss my goddamn cheek and I’d be satisfied.”

Willow shook her head at his words, but squeaked in surprise as he tugged her in between his legs and buried his face into her stomach—an old habit of his that he couldn’t let die. She lifted her hand as if she were going to reprimand him for such a bold intimate move, but instead she hesitantly placed her hand on his head—an old habit of hers. She stroked his hair tenderly, running her fingers through it every few moments or so.

“Maybe, I’ve had enough too,” she uttered softly, glancing at the bottle in her spare hand. “I should be pushing you away right now. I shouldn’t be feeling this way right now…”

Sebastian rose from his spot, towering over her. Fear clenching him at the possibility that she was reverting, disregarding the small progress they had endured. Her hand was still on his head, but instead of removing it right away, she moved it downward to caress the side of his face. He closed his eyes, savoring the tender touch as her fingertips explored his skin and thick beard. Her warm fingers traced over his lips before she parted from him.

His eyelids snapped open at the sudden withdrawal. Her backside was turned to him now and she tossed back a deep gulp.

“No more nightcaps,” she panted as wiped the back of her hand across her lips.

She shifted halfway and handed him the bottle. “Goodnight, Sebastian.”

Willow sauntered off the front deck and back into the beach house.

Sebastian gazed back to the vodka bottle before returning inside. He placed the bottle back into the liquor cabinet and decided to leave it all unlocked. He made his way back to his room, but halted in front of his door. His eyes drifted upward to the ceiling, wishing he could see her from where he was downstairs.

Go to her, motherfucker, his inner animal barked.

He did as he was told and made his way upstairs. When he reached her door, he rose his fist to knock, but stopped.

Don’t knock. Just open, the animal ordered.

Sebastian twisted the doorknob and opened it slowly. The double doors leading onto the balcony were wide open, salty breezes fluttered into the room causing the airy canopy curtains to dance and sway around the bed. He approached the bed, standing just outside the translucent curtains. She laid on the bed, above the covers. She was wide awake, but lost in thought and completely unaware of his presence.

He pushed aside the curtains at the foot of the bed. Her attention snapped to him and she sat up. At first, she was surprised, but it disappeared as quickly as it had arrived. A look of uncertainty splattered onto her face now. He eased one knee onto the bed, prowling up to her like a sleek predator. When he reached her, his calloused hand clasping the back of her neck as he slanted his mouth onto hers.

Willow didn’t fight it. Instead, she wrapped her arms around his neck and tugged him downward, bringing the muscled weight of him onto her. She widened her legs, wrapping them around his waist as their tongues swirled and flickered heatedly in each other’s mouths. He shuddered as she stroked the nape of his neck, growling as her hips lifted off the bed and winded against his. Her clad pussy grinding deliciously against his caged hard dick.

Out of breath, he pried his lips from hers. She rolled him onto his back, straddling his waist before she swooped down to kiss him and thrusted her sweet pink tongue into his mouth, declaring herself the master over him. His hands drifted up the back of her bare thighs, slithering underneath the silky nightgown to grab ahold of the delectably plump ass that ground into his stiff cock straining against his pants.

Pulling back from the kiss, she sat up and slowly took off the nightgown revealing her lace undergarments.

She tossed the silky garment to the side and freed her hair, allowing it to cascade around her round face. He was mesmerized at the dark-skinned goddess gyrating and rocking herself on him. She balanced herself with a right hand on his chest as she did it. Closing her eyes, her lips parted as her breath hitched. With her spare hand, she cupped her left breast and squeezed it as she pleasured herself using his body as an instrument of her possession.

He was beyond the point of ‘worked up’.

He was working overtime. He wanted to flip her onto her back or her belly, free himself, and fuck her like his life depended on it, but there was a method to this madness. They needed to make up for lost time, no matter how deliciously painful it was.

He would wait for her until she was ready.

“You like dancing on my cock, baby girl,” he wondered huskily—encouragingly. She bit down onto her bottom lip and nodded her head eagerly, never breaking her trance.

“You can use me all you want,” he purred as he grabbed her hips, “as long as I get to watch you cum. Will you let me?”

She felt so good on top of him.

She moaned deeply and tilted her head back, picking up her pace. Her hand that rested on his chest, gripped at his shirt for dear life.

“I’ll take that as a yes,” he chuckled.

His green eyes take in the sight of her and carve every detail to memory. She was all his dreams in the flesh. He loved the look of pure ecstasy that shined on her face. He loved how she bit her bottom lip and breathed deeply through her nose to hold back a moan, but failed to stay quiet. Soon, her jaw dropped open, her eyes rolled into the back of her head, and a beautiful scream tore from her throat when she came.

Her working hips eased to a halt as the orgasm raged through her before she collapsed onto him, panting heavily. Sebastian kissed her head tenderly as she laid spent on him.

“You know I’m reclaiming that pussy as mine tonight, right?” He wanted her to know as he caressed her cheek with the crook of his finger.

Willow lifted her head to gaze at him, still catching her breath.

“And when we’re finished, I’m sleeping with my wife in this bed. Do you understand me?”

Willow rolled onto her back and closed her eyes, slowly nodding her head. Her agreement to the command was a step in the right direction. A step closer to earning her forgiveness, but he knew there was still much to be done.

Sebastian pushed aside the canopy curtains and got off the bed. He undressed every stitch of clothing from his body. His hard dick ached to sink balls deep into his wife’s cunt, but first, he had a thirst that needed to be quenched.

He moved the curtains to return to bed but stopped himself as he was greeted with the sight of his wife—who though now naked—concealed her body by lying underneath the sheets.

He pulled back the sheets and climbed into the bed, situating himself in between her legs. He pressed his lips against her lips before he placed a kiss on her cheek then along the curve of her neck and downward. He placed a trail of kisses in between the valley of her breasts, stopping momentarily to suckle and tease each nipple with his tongue. She arched against him and moaned, pouting in disappointment when he continued his journey down to her plump soft belly, his head disappearing underneath the sheets.

Sebastian wedged his shoulders in between her thighs before he planted kisses from the side of her knee to her inner thigh before he took a desirous bite.

Her body jerked and she moaned. He grinned at her reaction before he leaned forward, sliding his tongue into the creamy wet lips of her pussy. His tongue teased her hole, groaning appreciative as creamy juices from her orgasm coated his taste-buds. She ground herself into his face.

He explored, suckled, and lapped her, but purposely avoiding her clit—wanting her to wait. Wanting to punish her…just a little.

Deciding to be generous for a moment, he gifted the underside of her clit with a deep tongue stroke.

Sebastian,” she groaned desperately—pleadingly.

His name washed over him like a bucket of scorching hot water, giving him a jolt of passion that raced up and down his spine.

He had almost forgotten how wonderful his name when she expressed in a moment of pleasure like this. He awarded the tiny hard nub with another lick. She shuddered, moaning his name again. A grin curled onto his lips before he drew her into his mouth, sucking and lapping his tongue at it rhythmically. She rocked herself against his face harder and squeezed her thighs around his head.

At first, he had wanted just a taste, but now he decided to have a whole feast.

“Ooh, god, Sebastian,” she cried out as she climaxed again.

After drinking more of her essence, he resurfaced from the sheets licking his lips and plopped onto the bed beside her. Willow rolled onto her side, panting as she recovered from her second orgasm of the evening.

“Goddamn,” she whispered shakily.

Sebastian was far from over as he moved to his side as well, pressing himself against her in a spooning position. He leaned in, kissing from the crook of her neck to the end of her shoulder while he caressed her from hip to knee before he positioned his dick against her pussy, rubbing the fat head of it up and down her slit—coating it with her wetness.

In unison, they moaned aloud as he sunk into her from behind real slow.

Once he was fully seated inside of her, he stilled for a moment as he savored the tight wet warmth he had been denied from for what seemed like so long. Finally, he reared his hips back just enough before he slid deep into her pussy again. As they laid on their sides pressed against each other, he gripped the underside of her thigh and lifted it as he unhurriedly plunged his cock in and out of her.

Willow tilted her head back to rest against his shoulder as she moaned aloud and he drew her earlobe into his mouth, nibbling and sucking it. She melted against him, grinding her ass against him. She reached around and grabbed the back of his head, gripping it to hold his mouth right there.

“You treat me so good, Willow,” he whispered huskily, his breath fanning against her ear. “So, fucking good.”

She quivered against him. Goosebumps prickling across her flesh.

He drove himself into her with a faster rhythm and more force. He knew she loved it because her pussy squeezed him tight, making him work harder—making him love every damn moment being with her.

“You deserve to be treated like a fucking goddess,” he continued, tugging her earlobe with his teeth—gripping her thigh tighter and lifting it higher as an animalistic sensation overcame him. He rolled his hips upward with every deep thrust, hitting all the right spots that made her moan and cry.

He breathed, “You’re all mine. Allfuckingmine.”

“Yes, fuck, yes,” she yelled out.

Sebastian pushed her onto her stomach, never missing a beat as he continued to fuck her roughly and deeply, feeling his own climax steadily approaching. His heavy calloused hands gripping her hips, forcing her beautiful ass to bounce and smack against his pelvis.

His green eyes gazed down at the arousing sight of her jiggling rear and his pale glistening cock disappearing into the folds of her heavenly pussy. His line of vision traveled from the curve of her ass, up her sweat-coated back to her neck and finally, her face that was buried deep into a pillow.

Sebastian smacked her ass causing her to jerk her head upward.

“Look at me when I’m owning this pussy,” he growled.

Willow looked over her shoulder, warm innocent brown eyes locking with intense dangerous green ones. He licked his tongue across his teeth as he grinned darkly at her obedience even though it was her who was the true master.

The sight of her watching him heightened his arousal, pushing him closer and closer to the edge. Her sounds of pleasure and the wet smacking of their collective flesh echoing in his ears.

He pumped into her harder and harder until he tossed his head back, a profanity taking from his throat as he emptied his seed into the tight wet warmth of his wife. He gave three more thrusts before he stilled himself.

Her cunt milked him, drawing him in deep and keeping him there. He let out a low moan, leaning forward to kiss along the nape of her neck appreciatively.

Finally, he pulled out and collapsed onto his back.

He dragged a clammy hand down the landscape of his rugged bearded face as he fought for breath. His chest heaved up and down. His heart raced in his ears. The taste of copper was thick in his mouth.

The two laid there in bed completely spent.

Sebastian lolled his head in the direction of his wife who was quite still aside from the rise and fall of her glistening back. Her cheek was pressed against the pillow she had being screaming into. Tiny snores soon filled his ears. The sound made the corners of his lips quirk upward.

Though exhausted, he indulged himself in his favorite pastime: watching his wife slumber.

 

No longer a wishful thought, now reality.

 






Chapter End Notes:

Can they blame it on the alcohol? This was a fun chapter to write, but there is still a lot to be done. This is a step in the right direction, but Sebastian still has some work to do. 

I've read the latest reviews about the previous chapter and everyone made very excellent points and I agreed with all of it! I know Willow can be a frustrating character because she can be frustrating to write for me, LOL. But every characters goes through a trial of challenges and growth. There is a method to my madness though! 

I can't believe I was able to write 4,000 words in one day! WOOT! WOOT! I haven't done that in a long time!

Have a wonderful Sunday! 

Feedback is grealy appreciated!







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.