Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Willow sees a new side of Sebastian and she is overwhelmed.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

 

A permanent pout had crawled onto Willow’s lips and settled there. She looked like a disappointed child with her little pout and her arms folded tightly across her chest. A disappointed child, indeed, with a vodka twist. “You are such a party pooper,” she whined drunkenly, jerking her attention over to Sebastian who was her designated driver.

“Someone has to be the responsible one,” he replied calmly as he continued to drive, unaffected by her steadily brewing hissy fit in the front passenger seat.

“Does a responsible man pick up a woman all caveman-style in front of her friends?”

A slight grin eased across his lips. “Only to prove a point.”

“And what exactly was the point you were trying to prove?”

“That you’re mine for the rest of the night,” he answered, in a threatening and promising tone. Those nine words slapped her hard and sobered her up a little. Willow pursed her lips together and gulped. She squeezed her thighs together as a warm pulsing sensation cut straight into her pussy, making her wetter than a street puddle on a rainy day.

He eased his car to a halt at a red traffic light with one hand on the steering wheel. “You made a promise and I’m making sure that you keep that promise.”

“And what did I promise you,” she asked hesitantly. The vodka had shaken up her brain and jumbled up her inability to recall events and details that occurred earlier on in the night.

You bouncing on top of me,” he replied as he cut his eyes over to her and swept his green eyes over her plump figure from the top of her head and downward. “I’ve had this little movie playing in my head over and over all night of you sinking down onto my dick nice and slow. Eyes closed. Breath hitched. Pussy feeling warm, wet, and silky. Your hard little clit begging for some attention.”

Willow had closed her eyes and bit down hard onto her bottom lip as she let his words wash over him like scorching hot water. A car horn beeped suddenly and loudly from behind. The sound gave her a rude awakening, forcing her back into the world of reality and away from Sebastian’s fantasy movie with her as the leading star. Her eyes snapped open as she straightened up in her seat.

“Light’s green,” she stated as she cleared her throat. She watched as Sebastian’s eyes cut to the rearview mirror and narrowed darkly at the reflection of the impatient car stationed behind them that interrupted their moment of intimacy.

If looks could kill.

His car moved forward and began to cruise down the street. She chewed on her bottom lip as she realized the inevitable outcome of the night.

“I want you on top of me,” she then admitted.

She didn’t want to truthfully admit that she now felt a little self-conscious about him getting an eyeful from underneath her of squishy fat rolls, jiggly flesh, and saggy breasts. Two days ago, she had thrown all caution out of the window and rode him like her life depended on it. Now it was like the vodka and orange soda had injected a higher dosage of low self-esteem.

“Is that right?”

She nodded her head slowly. Well, she wasn’t telling a lie.

“You want me to pound that pussy?”

She closed her eyes for the hundredth time that night and squeezed her thighs together to relieve the terrible aching sensation. His words were playing her like an instrument, making her slopping wet.

“That wasn’t a rhetorical question, Willow.”

She breathed out shakily, “Yes.”

Dirty talking wasn’t her forte. Graphic designing was her forte. She had a degree in it. However, the way Sebastian was talking to her, she was beginning to assume that he had a degree too—a PhD in Dirty Talking.

“Yes what?”

“Yes, I want you to.”

He grinned. “You want me to what?”

She reached over to harmlessly slap the side of his face in frustration. He knew what she wanted. However, she forgot that he was much quicker in which he caught her hand with ease. He lifted the tips of her fingers to his lips and kissed every single one while his eyes were firmly on the road as he drove. Goosebumps prickled across her flesh at the unexpected attention.

“If you aren’t going to tell me then show me,” he said as he released her hand from his grasp.

“What,” Willow blinked in confusion.

“Slide your jeans down,” he ordered. “Show me what I’ve been thinking non-stop for two days straight.”

He wanted her. It was a fact. It was as much a fact as the sky being blue. There was this internal deep urge to please. That was also fact.

Willow slowly unbuckled her seatbelt before she did the button to her skinny jeans. She then unzipped them. The sound of the zipper coming undone cut through the air. She glanced over to see if he noticed the noise.

He did. His eyes were on her as he stopped the car at a red light at a busy four-way intersection. She rose her hips slightly and hooked her fingers into the hem of her jeans. She pulled down and watched them slide past her cellulite-ridden thighs and downward until they were well-past her knees.

She revealed her panties to him. They were simple cotton dyed in black and dotted with white hearts.

“Lean your seat back,” he commanded as he resumed driving with the flow of traffic when the light turned green.

She did as she was told and used the lever on the right side of the front passenger seat to recline backwards to the fullest angle.

“Show me that pink pussy.”

She squeezed her eyes shut as she obeyed his command once more. She pushed down her panties near where her skinny jeans were crinkled past her knees. She spread her legs and moved her hand in between them. To say she was drenched was an understatement. When she slid her index finger and middle finger in between her glistening lips, a sweet wet sound filled the air as she pried apart the most intimate part of her to him.

He sucked in air in between his teeth at the sight. “Whoever was your first, I’d kill him for walking away from you.”

“You met him,” she said without thinking.

“Who?”

“Parker,” she answered, deciding it was too late to backtrack. His green eyes darkened in what appeared to be jealousy. Green-eyed monster indeed.

“Your little friend who couldn’t stop looking at you all night?”

“Yes, but he’s just protective of me. All of my friends are. Plus, it happened a long time ago at senior prom. We got so drunk that we couldn’t even remember that night.”

“He wants you,” he said coolly, “but he can’t have you.”

She wanted to correct him and tell him that Parker didn’t want her. “That’s why you’re driving me home and he isn’t,” she assured.

He reached over with his free hand and coated his middle finger with her wet slickness before he slid the digit down her slit, sinking it to the knuckle inside of her. He began to finger her. Her eyes fluttered shut and she moaned aloud.

“I’m the one who’s making you moan. Making you cream. I’m the one who’s going to make you cum. Not him.”

She nodded her head eagerly in agreement to his words as she lifted her hips to meet the delicious thrusting of his invading finger. He pressed the pad of his thumb against her hard clit. Rubbing it from side to side. Up and down. Around and around.

She arched herself against his hand.

“Oh, shit,” she groaned, her eyes rolling into the back of her head. He was preparing her for what he was going to do to her when they were behind closed doors of her home. The musical wet sound of him finger-fucking her filled the car. This man was skilled. To be able to drive a car while slowly killing her required utmost ability to multi-task.

Then he slid his fingers away from her and she let out a frustrated whimper. She opened her eyes and lolled her head to his direction, watching him lick away the juice that coated his fingers.

“Taste so good, Willow. So fucking good.”

She felt the car turn a corner and then a few moments later, another corner. Then finally it eased to a stop and he turned off the ignition. From where she laid reclined in her seat, she looked out of her window. They were parked in her driveway.

She was home.

She was moments away from being fucked.

He unbuckled his seatbelt and leaned over, smashing his mouths against hers. She could taste herself as his tongue dominated hers in flicks and swirls that made her toes curl. She did taste good, but they tasted better together.

Her lips ached terribly from the aggressiveness of the kiss as he pulled back, placing bittersweet nibble from her chin to her neck. He roughly pushed up her shirt to reveal her bra. He tugged down her left bra cup and latched his hot mouth onto her perky nipple. He suckled it before he caught the swollen nub with his teeth and tugged it gently. She arched her back and cupped the back of his head to hold him in that spot, but he continued his journey downward.

When she realized what he was about to do, she widened her eyes. She grabbed a fistful of his hair to stop him. “No,” she whispered, shaking her head. Two days ago, they only fucked on his couch. Not too much foreplay, but what he was wanting to do to her had never happened before to her. Two of her three previous lovers offered but she declined because it was too intimate.

“Be my good girl,” he said as he nuzzled his head against her belly, his hot breath fanning against the sensitive flesh there, “let me taste you. Gotta eat you up, Willow.”

“No one has ever,” she attempted to explain. A sharp wave of embarrassment stabbed her from all directions.

“Good,” he replied. “I want to be the first.”

Before she could even respond, he dipped his head down in between her legs and buried his mouth into her soaking snatch. His tongue found her clit in between the folds of her pussy and circled it in hard tight motions. It was an experience that she couldn’t explain. Feeling his tongue against the most swollen and utterly sensitive part of her body gave her an intense pleasure that rippled through her veins.

It overwhelmed her.

“Kiss me,” she pleaded.

“I am,” he answered.

“No, kiss me.”

Sebastian growled and lifted his head up from in between her legs. He moved his head upward and captured her lips once more. “I gonna eat you until you cum in my mouth.”

It was a promise and a threat all rolled into one. No if’s, and’s, or but’s. He pulled away, retrieved his keys, and got out of the car. Willow readjusted her bra and pulled her shirt down. She slipped her panties back up then her skinny jeans before she climbed out of the car with her backpack.

She walked with a stumble, her head lightened from the vodka and from everything that happened inside of Sebastian’s car. She retrieved her set of her keys from a zipped front pocket of her backpack.

He followed her to the front door. As she shakily unlocked the door, he came up from behind her and pressed himself into her. He buried his face into the crook of her neck and inhaled deep.

This man was so intense and he wanted her. This dark, tall, and handsome man wanted Willow Carter. Nerdy and fat Willow Carter. She wasn’t sure if she had often strength to handle him.

She opened the door and led him into her house for the first time. She turned on the light switch beside the front door, illuminating her small foyer. She placed her backpack down and ran her fingers through her hair. She stiffened as she felt his heavy hands grab onto her hips from behind. Out of panic, she pried herself away and said in a hurried voice, “I need a drink of water.”

She went for the kitchen in a near-sprint and turned on the kitchen light before making her way to the refrigerator. She opened the fridge door and retrieved a chilled bottle of purified water. She untwisted the green cap and took three deep gulps. The cold water couldn’t relief the hotness that crawled across her flesh and seeped down inside of her body. She considered pouring the water over her head.

Willow closed the fridge door with her hip and turned around as she took another gulp. Sebastian stood in her kitchen doorway, filling it up with his tall frame. She decided to break the ice. “I am so sorry that I am a bad hostess. I didn’t ask if you wanted some water.”

“I scare you,” he said calmly.

Willow shook her head. “No, it’s just this is very … intense. I’ve been with a total of three guys and none of them are like you. I know you want me and I’d lying if I said that I didn’t want you. I want you, Sebastian. I want you so fucking bad right now, but this is intense.”

He walked over to her until she was nearly sandwiched against the fridge.

“You make me this way,” he said, towering over her.

Deciding to lighten the mood, she lifted her bottle of water above his head and poured the contents of it over his head. “Here’s a little cold shower to calm you down then.”

She tossed the empty bottle aside and watched as cold water dripped over his face and neck. For the briefest of moments, she watched surprise splash onto his face before it twisted to show some dark amusement. His attention shifted to the fridge’s ice and water dispenser. He pressed the button for ice and pressed the palm of his hand against the lever. A rumbling and churning noise filled the air. Then an ice cube clanked out of the dispenser just by chance.

Willow widened her eyes at what he was about to. She decided to escape by ducking from in between him and the fridge. She ran out of the kitchen. When she was close walking into her bedroom, two strong arms wrapped around her waist and holstered her upward. A sound mixed between a laugh and a squeal escaped Willow’s lips.

He carried herself into the darkened bedroom and plopped her down onto the bed. She landed on all fours. Her heart raced her chest and she panted in anticipation. She heard heavy footsteps against her hardwood floor as he walked away from the bed. Barely a few seconds later, her bedroom light and ceiling fan were both brought to life.

“Taking your jacket, your shirt, and your bra,” he ordered.

“You first,” she said boldly as she turned over her shoulder. She fought back a moan as he landed a sound smack against her ass.

“Now.”

How could she deny him when he was like this?

She sat up on her knees and shrugged off her jacket before she took off her Harley Quinn shirt. She reached around her back and unclasped her bra before she tossed it aside.

“Get on all fours.”

Willow looked over her shoulder briefly and bit down onto her bottom lip, returning to all fours. It was then she felt the weight of Sebastian on her bed, dipping it as he came to her from behind. A moment after, she gasped softly and shuddered as she felt something cold at the nape of her neck, traveling downward along her spine. Then he started to draw circles into her heated flesh with the piece of ice in his mouth, leaving watery evidence behind.

“Is this my own little cold shower,” she asked breathlessly. He chuckled but said nothing. She let the sound wash over her and she savored it like a piece of chocolate. It was deep and rich. He flipped her over like he had a spatula and she was a flapjack. He dipped down and dropped the ice into her mouth. She suckled on it for a moment before she crunched it with her teeth, allowing it to melt faster in her mouth. He climbed off of the bed and shrugged off his own leather jacket still wet from her water bottle assault. He peeled off his shirt.

Good thing she had ice in her mouth because she almost moaned at the sight of him. Sebastian was a piece of art. A marbled Greek statue that you find in Paris or Rome to be marveled by all. However, he wasn’t in Paris or Rome. He was here with her in her bedroom. For her eyes only.

He took a hold of her left black work boot and untied the laces before he plucked it off. He repeated the same process with her right boot. He pulled off her socks as well.

“Jeans,” he said.

“You first,” she said with some of crushed ice in her mouth the second time around. This time much to her surprise, he obliged. He kicked off his own boots and undid his dark jeans. He took them off and stood in front of her bed in his dark blue boxer briefs.

She shifted onto her knees and crawled over to the edge of the bed. She hooked her fingers into the dark elastic waistline of his undergarment and tugged it downward. His hard dick sprang forward, bobbing up and down for a moment.

The ice was nearly all melted in her mouth and she leaned forward, licking the warm head of him with her cold tongue. His reaction was a low deep rumble in his chest and she decided that she wanted to hear it again. She licked the underside of him, her eyes never leaving his face. There was a soft tender spot on the underside of his tip that her tongue found. She watched his defined muscles beneath his flesh ripple and tense. His eyes fluttered shut for the briefest of moments. His hands balled into fists at his sides as if he were restraining himself. She wanted to capture every moment in her mind like she were taking pictures. She wanted to remember what he looked as staring down at her. She wanted to remember the salty taste of him that bubbled from his cock’s tip and melted against her tongue like ice. She wanted to remember the smell of him—warm, earthly spice, and manly.

She swirled her tongue around his mushroom head for a few moments before she took as much as she could into her mouth. She sucked him gently at first, moving her mouth up and down his cock. This was what she was good at. Her previous two lovers always enjoyed her blowjobs. She was an unstable creature bouncing in between being as shy as a Catholic schoolgirl virgin and a seductress.

She slid him out of her mouth and looked at his hardened shaft glistening with her saliva in the bedroom light. She spat on it to get it wetter and wrapped her hand around him, slowly jacking him off. Every time she reached his cock’s tip, she ran a thumb across it. She kissed him there afterwards before she wrapped her mouth around him once more. Then she felt his hand on the back of her head, gripping onto her tresses that were encased into a sloppy bun.

As she sucked harder and moved her wet mouth up and down him faster, she could feel his hand tighten in grasp. God, this was intense, but she didn’t want to run away from it this time. She wanted to ride it out. She wanted to ride him out now with no shame of how she looked. She wanted to keep her promise. She wanted him to fuck until she creamed all over his cock. She undid her skinny jeans for a second time that night and slid her hand into her panties, needing to touch herself. She rocked herself against her own hand as she rubbed her clit.

He grabbed a fistful of hair and guided her head backwards. His slick cock plopped out of her mouth. She removed her hand from her panties slowly. His green eyes were much darker. He had a look of hunger on his face and she felt the exact same way.

“Lay back,” he commanded, his voice restrained. Willow shifted off of her knees and laid back. He stepped out of his boxer briefs and leaned forward, tugging her jeans off with an eager roughness that excited her. He wrenched her soaked panties from her hips and made her elevate her legs to remove them completely.

He wasted no time in bending down to kiss her right knee tenderly before he left a trail of kisses along the inside of her inner thigh.

“I need you,” she whispered breathlessly. This foreplay had gone on long enough. She had to have him now. He planted another kiss on her inner thigh and gazed up to her. His eyes were a brilliant dark shade of green and shined with want.

“How do you need me, Willow,” he questioned, his breath tickling her thigh.

Willow gulped, “I want you to fuck me.”

The corners of his lips curled into a dark kind of grin that made good Christian girls want to sin, nuns faint, and brought about an apocalypse. It was the kind of grin that every woman on this green planet wanted directed at them to solidify their mere existence. It was the kind of grin that made a woman want to kiss the mother to birth such an irresistible man—either sets of lips.

“Is that right?”

He slithered up the length of her body. She squeezed her eyes shut and hissed when she felt the fat mushroom head of him glide up and down in between the lips of her pussy.

“Yes,” she breathed as she lifted her hips, grinding into him. She couldn’t stand the teasing anymore. Enough foreplay. Time for fucking. “If you aren’t going to give it to me then maybe I should give Parker a call,” she threatened emptily in frustration to hit a sore spot. He stopped his teasing and moved back.

Oh, shit. She screwed up big time. He used his strength to flip her over onto her belly suddenly.

“Is that right,” he queried in a throaty growl as he slanted himself onto her back.

“Yes,” she shot back, deciding it was too late to pedal backwards. “As a matter of fact, have you seen my cel—“

A cry tore from her throat as he plunged his cock into her pussy, her eyes rolling into the back of her head. She got what she wanted.

Rough. Hard.

Home. Home. Home.

His.

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

Okay, I gave you a bonus chapter, LOL.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.