Thoroughly revised and reuploaded!
Willow Carter is a plus-sized girl with lots of attitude and very low self-esteem. When her mother and oler sister force her to jog to slim down for her sister's wedding, she is attacked by a madman and rescued by a savior. But just because a man saves your life doesn't mean you should trust him. Soon she throws herself into a thrilling game of cat and mouse that brings more pain than pleasure and puts everyone she loves in harm's way.
Categories: Original Fiction Characters:
, Suspense Story Status: ActivePairings:
NoneWarnings: Adult Situations
, Dark Fic
, Graphic Violence
, Strong Sexual Content
October 04 2015 Updated:
November 26 2017
Okay, as you know I deleted all of my stories except for those in the Vault. I felt like I could do better and improve on my writing technique. Save Me From Myself is the first of my deleted stories to be revised mainly because it was incomplete when I deleted compared to His Mercy and Baby, It's Cold Outside which were completed. It's been a crazy few months, but I really had fun revising this story because I got to change the plot a bit, squished some chapters together, add new chapters, and new characters. I will let you know which chapters are brand new. I will be mass updating because I have completed a lot of chapters.
I have been getting a lot of emails and questions about this story. I hope this was worth your wait.
P.S. I am working on character pictures, so keep an eye out.
1. The Lucky Unlucky Girl by Missus James [Reviews - 23] (2587 words)
Willow has a near death experience.
2. The Cold Breakfast by Missus James [Reviews - 2] (3099 words)
Willow meets her savior face to face.
3. Silly Little Fool by Missus James [Reviews - 5] (2158 words)
Willow meets up with her co-worker, Simon, and feels like a fool because of it.
4. Slim Whims by Missus James [Reviews - 8] (3821 words)
Willow pushes herself to the brink and someone has to be there to catch her.
5. Home is Where the Heart is by Missus James [Reviews - 7] (3803 words)
6. Tipsy by Missus James [Reviews - 4] (3999 words)
Willow invites Sebastian to a movie night with friends and gets tangled in a game of tug-of-war.
7. Cold, Hard, Rough by Missus James [Reviews - 9] (3880 words)
Willow sees a new side of Sebastian and she is overwhelmed.
8. The Golden Pig by Missus James [Reviews - 3] (3373 words)
Willow has a girl's night and it turns into a nightmare.
9. Clean, Bone, Destruction by Missus James [Reviews - 6] (2358 words)
Take a peek inside of Sebastian's mind.
10. Creature of Habit by Missus James [Reviews - 7] (904 words)
Simon Roberson is a creature of habit. Step into his mind during a late evening jog.
11. When a Monster Becomes a Man by Missus James [Reviews - 4] (1338 words)
Sebastian has done something horrible, but he is rewarded with breakfast.
12. Guest of the Hour by Missus James [Reviews - 16] (2610 words)
Willow takes Sebastian along to meet her family and finds a boost of courage in dealing with her sister and fairy tale wedding.
13. Oh, Where; Oh, Where! by Missus James [Reviews - 12] (3378 words)
The morning starts off with a jog and a question needing to be answering then Willow is questioned by detectives.
14. Punishment by Missus James [Reviews - 10] (1945 words)
Sebastian receives punishment for his sins, but it isn't enough.
15. Breaking and Mending by Missus James [Reviews - 13] (4475 words)
One relationship breaks. One broken relationship mends. The possibility of a new relationship lingers.
16. Show and Tell by Missus James [Reviews - 17] (4440 words)
17. Yes by Missus James [Reviews - 14] (2557 words)
It's the morning after and Sebastian asks an important question. What will Willow say?
18. Monster's Wife by Missus James [Reviews - 13] (3669 words)
19. Self Destruct by Missus James [Reviews - 19] (3939 words)
20. Far, Far Away by Missus James [Reviews - 6] (2988 words)
Sebastian takes reluctant Willow to a place far, far away.
21. Step in the Right Direction by Missus James [Reviews - 11] (4019 words)
Sebastian and Willow move one step in the right direction, but there is still much to be done.
22. Lost Children by Missus James [Reviews - 11] (2807 words)
23. Tiny Punishments by Missus James [Reviews - 13] (3255 words)
24. A First Time for Everything by Missus James [Reviews - 17] (5778 words)
To begin mending, Willow and Sebastian experience a few firsts.