Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

stories/4487/images/The_Captive.jpg




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


I sat huddled in the corner of the room where the bastard left me. He thought I was scared and would do anything that he said. Sure, he raped me, but it wasn't like I hadn't been through shit like this before. I lived through it and I would live through this. He said he was going out to get some food and for me to behave while he's gone. He laughed when he said that thinking that I couldn't escape the straightjacket he had forced on me. What he didn't know was that I could get out of anything. My own mama couldn't keep me in my crib when I was seven months old. At the age of nine, my older brothers hogged tied me to a tree, and I managed to get out and run home before they could get there. It was priceless to see the looks on their faces, just like it'll be priceless seeing the look on this bastard's face.

I heard the front door open. He had kidnaped me and taken me to some secluded cabin of his in the mountains. His heavy footsteps came closer to the room he kept me in. I heard the key as he unlocked the door and entered.

"Good, little rabbit. I'm full and now I want my dessert." Within three steps of his long legs, he was upon me. He dragged me away from the wall and slammed me down on the floor with my belly up. Good! My body sang with glee. He had already come to me with a raging hard on, pushing his sweats down further so that he could rape me again. Other than the straight jacket I had nothing else on. I waited for it because the timing had to be just right.

"Oomph!" I groaned as he speared me hard with his cock, at the same time I speared through his right eye with the letter opener I found in one of his drawers when I got free. He fell off me howling, rolling around on the floor. I pushed the jacket all the way off my body and with my naked ass I leaped on him, taking out his left eye. He howled again.

"Hey, lover," I said, panting as I squirmed further down his torso. "I'm feeling the love, are you?" I then speared that letter opener inside the slit in the head of his cock. This time, the bastard screamed like a bitch.

Three days later...

"Hey, muffin, ready for some love." I walked in the room where I now held him prisoner and grinned as he sat on the floor against the wall, blind, and his lips sewn shut, whimpering like the bitch that he was. Revenge, retribution, call it what you want, but it is sweet.

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.