Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

*Inspired by the song Save My Soul written by Jojo.*

I appreciate you taking the time to read.





Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


I need it so badly, and I need to see him, be near him.

I want to find another dealer but I can’t bring myself to look. I just keep coming back.

I love him. I don’t know if he knows it but I do. With all of my heart.

I took my first fix to impress him. I don’t care that I’m an addict; it gives me an excuse to see him.

And I do see him. Almost every day.

I let myself fall into the delusion that he loved me too, at first. When we met in a bar he gave me some crack. I liked it of course and he told me where I could see him and get more.

At first he just scared me. But gradually I started to look forward to going to see him as well as to get my fix.

I was a virgin. One night I gave that to him and it was the best thing that ever happened to me. But when I woke up the next morning he handed me about three week’s worth and told me I’d earned it all. I slapped him but he just laughed and said he’d see me soon.

I held off the stuff for about a week and then I couldn’t do it any more. It was even better than it had been the first time around.

When I ran out I went back to him. Same as I always had before with my money in my backpack.

He smirked and told me I didn’t need to give him any money, looking my body over knowingly. I was so tempted to do it.

But I knew that in the four weeks I hadn’t seen him he had probably slept with twenty-eight other girls. One for each night. I couldn’t let it happen again. So I ignored him and paid with my money. I know he probably offers every girl who buys from him the same thing.

And it hurts to know I mean nothing to him.

But I need it so badly, and I need to see him, be near him.

We both know I’ll be back tomorrow.












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.