Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

    The Temporary Mistress   a sweet, sexy love story                 Marla Kensington is a young, attractive comedian with the ability to make people laugh.  It's her gift—  her talent.                 But, what does she do when she meets a man who refuses to smile?   A man who cannot even see the simple humor in a funny joke.                 Beau Brenton is a recent widower who has very little reason to laugh.  His wife died unexpectedly and now he is raising  their infant son.                 Every morning is a struggle for the strikingly handsome father.  And, every day brings him closer to the reality that he is  all alone.                 How is he suppose to cope without a wife?  What does he know about taking care of  a baby?   And, when will the pain go away?                 Beau Brenton is lost and confused.  His heart has  been     broken   and  his  body is  numb    until he encounters a bold, beautiful woman telling jokes on a street corner.        




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


  

     "Close your eyes tightly," commanded Beau.

     Marla did as he said, but didn't know what to expect. Then she heard something. A popping sound. It assaulted her eardrums.

     Moments later she jumped and shuttered as chilled tequila ran down her body. It raced across her nude form and traced a wet outline of alcohol over large breasts, a curved stomach and round hips.

     "Ohhhhh," she exclaimed, but did not open her eyes because of the liquid streaming down her face. "That's cold. What are you doing?"

     Marla stood in the middle of a porcelain tub just minutes after entering the hotel room. Beau had excitedly grabbed a clear bottle of alcohol from the mini-bar while desperately trying to negotiate her body out of a pair of sexy white panties. The couple was in a luxury suite above the Pegasus Nightclub.

     Marla's head was titled to one side as she listened to the pouring sound of tequila. She smelt the liquor as it moved over her. It streamed down her legs and pooled around her feet.

     She wiggled her toes.

      Her eyes were still clenched shut. She'd promised to keep them closed. She opened her mouth slightly and permitted Beau to feed her the flavored drink. She swallowed slowly and licked her lips.

     The female comedian giggled when Beau stole kisses from her dripping mouth as he attempted to drink the tequila that spilled from it.

     "Are you trying to get me drunk?" Marla asked as she returned his hungry kisses.

     "No, just tipsy," he laughed.

     She felt the strong throbbing of her heart. The sound beat rapidly in her chest as her pulse became erratic. She could feel its rhythm spread throughout her body.

     The beautiful woman waited for the feel of his lips on her wet skin. Where were his sensual kisses?

     Marla felt like a combustible liquid which could easily be ignited. She was simply waiting for that first sparkle that would set her on fire.

     Ahhhh, there it was.

     "Mmmmmmm. You are tooooooo good," she murmured as his mouth captured a delicate nipple between his strong white teeth. He bit down softly. His mouth heightened the sensual pleasure he was administering with his hands as they skimmed and squeezed her wet body.

     "This is wild. I've never done anything like this before—not ever, but it makes me feel soooooooo alive. I don't understand you," said Marla as she continued to keep her eyes closed. "What are you doing to me? How can I want you so badly?"

     Beau spoke. His voices was infused with lust, desire. "You are a hot, sensual woman. You were built for sex— you were made for me," he said nipping her ear with his teeth."

     She shuddered again.

     "Your body is perfect—"

     "But we are so unalike. Nothing about us is the same. We live in two different worlds. You know nothing about me or my lifestyle."

     "I know that I want you in my bed. I know that I am going to have sex with you again and again until you can't tell when one climax begins and the other ends.

     Marla trembled.

     She was a good girl— a really good girl, yet the things he said made her want to behave badly.






Chapter End Notes:

Author’s Notes                 Red Velvet  Delight Romance is a new line of books that I will be publishing starting 2016.  These will be category romances with the promise of a heart thumping, heartwarming ending.       Elizabeth Griffin  







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.