[Reviews - 39] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

 

Of all the women that Riccardo Cappella would fall for he would have never thought that it would be Alise Turner. The petite caramel beauty owned the most popular bakery in town For Goodness Cakes; is kind, smart, easy going, and has a great sense of humor. The only problem is Alise is partially blind and Riccardo knows that his father and brother will take full advantage of that.


Rated: Mature Content
Retired
Categories: Original Fiction
Characters: None
Classification: None
Genre: Romance
Story Status: On hiatus indefinitely
Pairings: None
Warnings: Work in Progress
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 8655 Read: 20342
Published: June 10 2016 Updated: November 03 2016

1. FOR GOODNESS CAKES by marchpisces92 [Reviews - 22] starstarstarstarstar (3177 words)

2. SNAKES by marchpisces92 [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (2171 words)

3. CAT AND MOUSE by marchpisces92 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1642 words)

4. HIS PROMISE by marchpisces92 [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1665 words)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.