Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


SIX

It was movie night at Ivy Hill and everyone was gathered in the main social room that was bigger than the Recreation Room. The projector was up and was playing The Wizard of Oz.

Jackson rolled his eyes at the movie selection it was pathetic they were all adults but the staff insisted on G and PG rated movies. Never mind the fact it was close to Halloween and everyone was more interested in watching Nightmare on Elm Street or Friday the 13th.

Even the PG-13 Pirates of the Caribbean would be a better choice. No the staff pretty much treated them like children. They were being good sports about it though people who wanted to watch watched and people who didn't talked quietly amongst themselves.

Jackson noticed Al sitting by a window watching the rain fall outside. It was Sunday and it had been raining all day so Al wasn't able to feed the ducks today.

"They'll be waiting for you next Sunday I'm sure those dinner rolls are too delicious"

 Al looked up to see Jackson join her at the window giving her a little smile she nodded and turned her attention back outside.

"You alright doll face?"

"....yeah"

"You don't sound convincing"

Jackson noticed Al was yanking at her sleeve to hide her bandaged wrist. She cut herself again and recently too.

"Cut yourself?"

"I fell"

"Come on Al you and I both know that's not true"

Al gripped her other hand over her wrist "I don't want to talk about it"

Jackson swore he saw a tear roll down her face and she turned away from him

"Al..."

Al shivered violently when Jackson tried to reach out and pat her shoulder "...no"

Something else happened. Something sick and twisted

"Hey something happen?"

"My...um my...my period...."

With his mother and little sisters Jackson grew up in a household with women so he was familiar with things like that; which make the average guy feel uncomfortable. It was a rather touchy subject matter but it had to be serious if she was considering telling him about it.

"...never mind..."

"You can tell me"

"no"

It really felt like pulling teeth at this point but Jackson couldn't help Al unless she told him what was bothering her. Judging by her tears continuing to stream down something was bothering her.

"What are you two mumbling about back here? Shouldn't you be watching the movie?"

Much to Jackson's dismay Wilson came over to them as if they had invited him over

Al grew silent and twiddled with her thumbs nervously, which pissed Jackson off he didn't like the fact that Wilson was able to strike that fear in her.

"What do you have to say girlie---"

"Fuck off Wilson nobody was talking to you"

"Watch your mouth Jack or else---"

"Or else what?" Jackson asked now standing up to Wilson's eye level and the burly man chuckled at him. Wilson then stepped on Jackson's foot hard and he felt his big toe being jammed under his weight.

"You really want to find out?"

Before Jackson could answer he felt Al slip her hand in his. The look Al gave Jackson begging him not to fight got through to him as much as he wanted to fuck Wilson up he didn't want to do it in front of Al.

She was clearly scared of Wilson enough already

"That's right stay in your place" he chuckled "at least somebody knows theirs isn't that right girlie?"

Jackson balled up his fist and Al held on to him. Wilson sneered at both of them and walked away.

"...I didn't want him to hurt you"

"He wouldn't have hurt me" Jacksons said "Al what is it you were trying to tell me?"

"nothing"

"Al please"

"no..."

Jackson felt helpless as more tears fell down Al's cheeks but she refused to say more.

 

Her period...she had been trying to tell him that she was late. Al knew she was pregnant. She was more willing to kill herself than carry her rapist's baby to term.

Luckily Al didn't succeed in killing herself and because she miscarried she didn't have to have that baby which would have led her further into her depression.

Wilson did that to her Jackson knew it and he wasn't going to stand aside any longer while he continued to get away with the shit he was doing. This was a beat down that was long in the making for a while now.

"Jackson!"

He ignored the nurse and made his way to the disgusting guard's office without any intention of hesitation. There was the fat fuck now stuffing donuts in his face and laughing at an old rerun of Seinfeld.

Wilson leaned back as he laughed to reach for his bottle of Corona and suddenly before he knew it; it came crashing down on his head instead.

"What the hell---?"

Wilson now had Corona, broken glass, and a bit of blood running down his head into his mouth and eyes. Jackson didn't give him any time to respond as he continues to assault him. 

Grabbing Wilson by the collar of his shirt Jackson began to throw punches to his face without hesitation.

Just as Wilson was about to attack Jackson he quickly took a hold of his baton and began beating the crotch of his pants with no mercy. Wilson toppled over in pain with his hands trying to protect his balls.

"No fuck that!" Jackson spat at him angry now "move your fucking hands Wilson!"

"Jackson! Jack stop it!"

Some of the other nurses and guards came into the office to try and stop Jackson who looked like he had every intention of either crippling Wilson or killing him.

"Lucky I don't have a damn knife! I ought to fucking castrate you!"

Only the male guards were strong enough to pull Jackson off of Wilson now looked fucking pathetic piece of shit in his eyes. It pissed him off even further when he saw them helping Wilson to his feet.

"HE'S THE ONE WHO DID IT! HE FUCKING RAPED AL!"

"Jack calm down you getting this upset isn't going to help---"

"HE DID I KNOW HE FUCKING DID!"

"I didn't touch that girl---"

"LIAR!" Jackson cut him off "YOU'RE A FUCKING LIAR!"

Jackson knew and it was disgusting that he could see the look of fear and guilt that Wilson had on his face now because he knew what he had really done behind closed doors.

They locked gazes with each other as everyone went their separate ways and much to Jackson's dismay he was led into the hallway to be scolded by Keith.

"What the hell were you thinking attacking Wilson like that?"

"Did you not hear what I said he raped Al! He got her pregnant for crying out loud!"

"We don't know that for sure" Keith said "this is a terrible situation all around and we're trying to get some testing done to find out for sure---"

"Fuck testing I know it was him!"

"Jack you're in enough trouble right now don't make it worse"

"But that sick fuck isn't in trouble for sexual assault? That's rich"

Keith sighed trying to be patient with Jackson "We're going to fix this Jackson you just have to trust us---"

"And I'm sure that Al trusted you and the rest of the staff at one point too"

Keith didn't say anything and Jackson shook his head "You don't have a damn thing to say do? You know I'm right Tight Pants but I guess you don't want to be on the side of your own patients"

 

Al refused to leave her bedroom when she got back from the hospital. She refused to eat or drink. She refused to unravel from the fetal position that she laid on her bed in. Fresh tears fell down her cheeks to layer on top of the dried tears that she had.

Al felt so alone the only thing she remembered before she fainted was Cyril walking away from her even though she pleaded and pleaded for her father to come back.

The nurses had said she was just seeing things but she knew what she saw. She knew she saw him.

Al didn't know what they did to her at the hospital all she knew was the lower half of her body hurt as if her soul had been ripped from her body. She was tired but couldn't find sleep.

"Hey doll face"

Al looked up to see Jackson come in her room with a tin can full of some flowers that were picked from the courtyard outside.

"It's not much like those fancy bouquets at the store" Jackson said placing the flowers on her bed stand "but I figured you would need some sunshine in here"

Jackson pulled up a chair to sit at her bedside and Al turned away from

"Go away" she whispered

"Al listen to me" Jackson said trying to comfort her "I'm here"

"No...I don't...l-l-leave me alone"

Jackson gently pushed Al back over to face him again and pulled down her bed cover to discover that she had started to cry again.

"Go away....go away" she could barely say between her sobbing. Her eyes were blood red from lack of sleep and tears. Her face wet from tears. Her nose dripping. Her hair was messy.

Just looking at Al this way made Jackson more pissed that everyone had stopped him from ripped Wilson the new one he deserved.

"I'm not going anywhere Al" Jackson said taking some tissues and wiping her face "I'm not going anywhere"

For the remainder of that afternoon Jackson stayed by Al's bedside. The nurses didn't even scold Jackson for being in her bedroom since he was the only one coming through to her right now.

Given the circumstances it would be hypocritical for them to tell him to get out of her room. It was obvious Jackson was not the one who assaulted Al anyone could see that by the way he beat up Wilson.

With Jackson by her side Al was able to find sleep at least for the time being. As much as Jackson didn't want to be stuck at Ivy Hill for another four months perhaps he was here for Al.

Jackson didn't feel comfortable leaving here if Al was going to be here by herself with nobody to confide in. Ironically enough despite the fact that he had killed a man God had chosen Jackson to be Al's guardian angel and he couldn't bare the thought of letting her get hurt again.

Ivy Hill could do all the DNA testing they wanted but Jackson knew and unless Wilson had a death wish he better not catch him trying that shit again because he would succeed in killing him.

Killing him with the same remorse that Jackson had when he killed Gregory Montgomery, which was none.

 

 

 

 

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.