[Reviews - 5] starstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

Use to be called The Cavalry. 

Since the, presumable, fall of the Dark Lord the Wizarding World has turned on itself. Muggleborns and half-bloods were now praised and Purebloods were considered a step up from house elves. The Ministry had done it's best in trying to preserve the culture since the beginning of the population decline but now their efforts weren't enough. It was going to take the truth to sort this all out.

"No War? No Battle? How did Harry Potter, the savior of the Wizarding world, Kill him?" She leaned in closer to the hook nosed man before her. 

"He didn't" 

 

 

 


Rated: Mature Content
Categories: Books
Characters: Original Character(s)
Classification: Alternate Universe
Genre: Action-Adventure
Story Status: Active
Pairings: Original
Warnings: Adult Situations
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 11340 Read: 5845
Published: November 22 2016 Updated: November 23 2016

1. Chapter 1: Yer a Wizard by NobleHouseofCurls [Reviews - 3] starstarstar (4991 words)

Most of the character descriptions are based off of the book, and there will be some crossover to the movies but not much.This alternate universe is very much chopped and screwed, not everything is what they seem. Like Mad Eye Moody says “Constant Vigilance” Chapter 1 song recommendation is "Yer A Wizard" by Tonks & The Aurors.

2. Pretty Little Witch by NobleHouseofCurls [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (6349 words)

Recommended song: Pretty Little Witch by Matt Regan

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.